Status: I would like you to please throw comments in my face!

My Teacher

34

"Sam." i open my eyes seeing a blurry cow and chicken playing in a distance.. "Samantha." The fog vanish seeing Andy with a soft smile. "I am going out for a bit, do you need me to call Erin?"

"Why? and where are you going?" i ask pushing myself up from the sofa.
He shrug on his jacket with a heavy sigh. "company seeing Danny is off at college." I honestly do not care about my best friend now Andy. God i am tired.

"The other question as well sir."i snap irrittably grabbing the blue berry pie from the coffee table.
"I need to go talk to the guys, i should probably tell them i am married and my wife will be working with us next week."

I look up instantly. "So, you are not pissed and you are actually, literally agreeing me?"
"i have no idea what you are saying but yes, see you later." he kiss my cheek quickly and walked out. Guess being the pissed off wife works. Awesome.

I pull myself up from the sofa strolling to the bathroom opening the shower; the stream came down as the fog covers the floors. "oh god not again." i groan lowering myself over the toilet seat. "NO... NO!" I yell. i bang my hard on the seat shaking my head. "i am not... i am fucking not." i stood up still with an aching sensation just to vomit. i flush the toilet closing the shower again. I ran back into the room grabbing my keys and jacket. Maybe its a disease i picked up in Mexico?

I jog out of the apartment complex climbing in the car. I hope they are still open... i look to the red clock seeing its 6:00 pm. I press my foot on the gas pedal raising down the street like my life depends on it. "i know i don't like do this and you like hate me and stuff but please God, I don't want to..." fuck! "Ah never mind." i pull the break into fourth my hand tighten on the steering wheel.

"Juliet?" Doctor Smith ask with a small smile as i burst into the clinic like a damn bat.
"Its Sam actually, can you help me please."
She nods instantly waiving her hand to the small room. i march in with my hands in my fist. "What is wrong dear?"
"I need you to test me please, i think i am having an alien." i gulp.

"Did you take your pills?"
"Yes, i took my pills, the morning after as well but i keep throwing up, i am not sure i just want to be sure please i am begging you."
"Of course," she hands me a small white cup. "Pee in this and bring it back to me."
I seize the cup from her hand walking to the bathroom.

Andy does not want kids, he told me himself, hell a teacher does not want kids, what father will he be? a dominant father? will he lock me and the child in the playroom and call me a dirty little slut! hell we just got married and this? Oh no i can't breath.... pee fuck! god i am to nervous to pee. Just relax think of the ocean dripping water, shower, a butt load of water. i sigh heavily as my bladder releases me.

Five minutes later i came back handing he my pee, which is really weird. What is she going to do with it? drink to tell me i am having the devils child? the Antichrist?

"Gimme a moment Sam." she whispers walking out of the room. I crash on the hard chair eyeing the poster i and my best friend made fun of when we came for birth control pills. Good times.. well not the disease, shame for the person who has such a small penis and with herpes.

*They are shocked- A*

Oh trust me, you as well going to be. *But they are okay with it, yes- S?*

*Not Jeremy, we will talk when i get home. Love you- A*

*Love you too.- S*

"Sam," i look up putting my phone in my jean pocket, Doctor smith sat down with a file in her hand. "You are pregnant Sam."
"How, when, who and mostly what the fuck!" Oh god... i think i just died, i feel sick again...
"Only you can answer those Sam," she whispers with a small smile.
"BU...But i am on my pill, i thought ugh!" I just wanna die now. eighteen and pregnant... this is gonna be awesome... oh god my face is dripping.

"The pill does not always work, it depends on the woman's-"
"You telling me its my fault? you know because i am the fucking woman?"
She sighs heavily shaking her head side to side. "It depends on the woman's body, it is not your fault. you should take it as God's gift."

My eyes grew wide as clench my teeth together. "i am sorry God? he hates me. Is this his way of torturing me because get what i am already getting tortured, i do not need the two for one special, i am so fucking scared. You know," i stood up clapping my hands. "i think its time to take that trip to India i planned in my head."
"Sam, please sit."

i groan lowering myself. "What than?"
"You have choices Sam."
Like what? running away? that's what i am going to do, far, far, far away from Andy. "Yeah?"
"Adoption," she sighs heavily. "And abortion."
I burst from laughter shaking my head. "no way in eternal hell, i ain't killing my fetus. Just tell me what i should do?"

She lean back crossing her arms. "Tell the father, if he does not like it than he is not a real man, a real man would support you Sam, if he does not you can always come back and we can do something else, something that does not involve killing, we can look at homes for you and the baby, a great program in LA."
A slight pout came on my face as i stood up. "When should i come for this baby's check up?"

"In five weeks." she smiled.
"if i live." i laugh. "Thanks a lot." i burst out of the room with no tears in my eyes and no emotion. I am sure enough going to get killed tonight.i stood in front of the door eyeing my belly, "Dude, your father gonna be pissed.

He is sweet, yet so terrible. I hope you are not like the devil, i can only handle one Andy. So, at least i got you on my side, you ready man?" i hold my hands to my stomach. "Yeah you are, lets go."
i open the door walking in seeing Andy with a small smile. "Where were you?"
"You did not check the thingy?"
"No." he laughs. "i am not a stalker."
"yea you are." i giggle.

"Yeah i am." he winks kissing my chin. Great the fucker is in a good mood. "You okay, you making that face again when you think." he mummers, i walk slowly up to him around the counter.

"i..." my mouth is open but no words came out. i look like i want to throw up any minute. "Please don't punch me, and uh that thing you say 'better a broken bone than a broken heart' rather crush my heart than my bones, that would be awesome thanks."

"Talk." he commands.
"I am pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
So do you guys want part 2? If so please let me know and tell me what you think. I would love if you give me feedback on my story.