Status: I would like you to please throw comments in my face!

My Teacher

35

"What did you just say?"

"should i say it again so it can actually sunk in to my brain as well? "I am pregnant." i lower my head biting the bottom of my lip.

"How did it happen? i thought you are on the pill princess." He is awfully calm, its makes me want to run....If he could freak out i know his mad. BUT THIS! THE CALM STORM? WHEN WILL THE HURRICANE STRIKES.

"like you also said once in class, you can get pregnant even if you are on the pill." i whisper finally looking into his eyes. And he is crying. Oh god. "I am so sorry Andy." i begin to sob as well.

He stood up from the chair with a small smile. "Awesome." his hand slide down the counter removing everything in his path making me jump. He twirl around holding his head in his heads kicking the marble vase over breaking in pieces on the floor. He walks over to the fire place grabbing the photo of us in mexico throwing it hard on to the wall. I close my eyes as i hear him throwing everything out of place. I open them again as he march to me. "get rid of it." he snaps grabbing jacket from the counter walking out.
there i fell into pieces like the vase. My eyes wet and swelling.

"I uh need, to get this place in order." i whisper between sobbing picking up the pieces of the vase. i lift myself up throwing it in the dust bin. I walk to the broken picture frame i pick it up just gazing at the photo of me and him kissing as the sun went down behind us.

"No way in hell am i getting rid of it." i groan letting the photo frame fall from my hand.

i walk to the stereo "I ain't getting rid of you, you are no just a toy. i am keeping you baby, and its time to teach daddy a lesson, what do you think?" i ask my belly with a smile placing my hands on my belly. "Good idea baby." i laugh pressing play on the stereo and all american reject begin to blast from the speakers.

"lets do some cleaning." i walk down the hallway to the supply closet, my eye brow arch as i see the perfect weapon. i grab the baseball bat walking up to the door play room.

"Locked? not for long. its glass." i burst from laughter smashing the dark glass window with the baseball the pieces shatter around me as the play room welcomes me.

i walk in swinging the bat to and fro. "i keep you my dirty little secret." i slowly whisper swinging the back to the shut window he bordered up. "Who has to know!!"

I walk to the drawers emptying everything, "Let me see." My hands grip the drawer pushing it back. The sound of we the crowd best thing that never happen to you plays as i rip off all the sheets and curtains. "So toxic you ain't nothing but a prick!" i twirl around dancing up and down in the play room bobbing my head to and fro.

"This should do." i laugh walking back into the kitchen smashing every wine glass.. expect one... this one should do.

I walk to the bedroom grabbing the sexiest outfit i have. I put my hair in a bun and climb into my high heels. i stroll back to the kitchen pouring in the wine glass a bit of juice, i throw the baseball bat on the damage sofa walking to back to the playroom. i slide a chair in the middle grabbing a whip. "Lets have some fun."

The door opens and i heard. "Sam! baby where are you!" seem worried about me now? really? "Sam!" hearing him come down the hallway, i cross my legs behind another slapping the whip slowly in my hand. Andy came in shock.

"Sam."

"I did some renovations."i whisper slapping it once again in my hand. "Do you like it?" i grin standing up. "Better a broken heart than a broken bone, better a damage house than a damage woman. you are not the only one who can be a sadist. i am keeping this child, with or without you." i push him back throwing the whip at him with a smile."Like i said once when you broke my heart, i can be a bitch as well. Never underestimate me Andrew, you will have the broken heart not me. Have a good night."