Status: I would like you to please throw comments in my face!

My Teacher

38

01:00 the clock reads. The scared little sadist on his back with his arm covering that amazing face. Sleeping like a baby. Unlike me who looks like zombie most wanted just gazing at the wall in front of me.

Andy broke in front of me like the Vase he threw. What am I going to do? He said he will try. That is good right? My phone vibrated from the drawer as the light escapes it. I grab it eyeing the name. Ugh.

"I could not sleep." My mother whispers.
"Me neither." I softly say leaning on the head board. "Mom I am really sorry."
"Its okay Sam. Do you need anything?"
"No. I am okay." I turn my head seeing Andy has removed his arm from his face a slight moan escape his lips as he turn to his side facing the walk in closet. "I am great."
"How far long are you?" She inquires.

"Mom how did you know I was-"
"I saw Erin yesterday. He congratulated me."
"Mom I am-"
"Stop saying sorry Samantha." She grumbles cutting me of yet again.
"Just a few weeks."
"Okay."

"Mom I...I love Andy."
"I know. But the door is always open if he leaves you."
Huh? He is not going to leave me. Andy is more afraid of me leaving him. "He won't."

"I am just saying. He is a young man. What makes you think he won't if you are not attractive. anymore or fall for another woman- wait another student seeing he loves his girls young and pure." Crap mother now you putting that 'student' thing in my head!! Ugh.

"He won't. He loves me."
"I hope so. See you soon." With that she hung up leaving me stunned.
"She hates me." I turn my head seeing Andy with a grim outlook.

"She does not hate you Andrew she just don't know you."
"Yeah," he pulled him self up crossing his arms. "We need to talk about that thing in your stomach."
I roll my eyes sliding back down. "Its a person. Not a thing. And what about it. I told you I am keeping it."

"You gonna love him more than me?"
"Maybe its a she." I whisper eyeing him impassively. "And I am not going to love you less."
"Great two sarcastic woman living in one house that would be awesome."

"Ugh." I groan swinging my legs over the bed standing up. "I need some pie."
"Don't walk away from me." Andy growls following me into the kitchen. I ignore him completely grabbing the pie from the fridge

I twirl around seizing a fork from the drawer.
"You are going to be a father," I eat huge bite eyeing him. "Deal with it!" I snap with my mouthful.

"How many pie's have you eaten this past few days?"
"Lost count." I whisper leaning on the counter. He lean next to me sliding his finger on the cream.
"Open up." I slowly open it as he put his finger in my mouth.

Mm whip cream. "Like I said I will try." Andy grumbles grabbing the fork from me. "Can you give me that at least; give me time."
"Okay." I nod.
"Are we okay?"
No. "Yes." I smile putting a small kiss on his chin. "We are okay.."

-----------------------------------------

i decided on my black skinny jeans and red tank top with my fedora. Andy the same expect he is wearing a rip shirt showing of all his tattoos. Why? i don't want girls to eye him like he is of meat. He is a man, a man with feelings. His hand in mine as we walk down the streets of Seattle . "What do we need?" he whispers as we enter the local supermarket. All eyes came on us.

"Uh, milk, bread some-"
"Beer." he grumbles going straight to the fridge leaving me be. I eyed the 'self check out'' remembering the incident of me and Kellin's. "Please place your item in the bag." The computer woman says once again to an old man. I just burst from laughter walking down the aisle. Good luck old man.

"Surprise to see you here." I twirl around seeing Alex yet again, a small smile spreading across his face, and a blush appear on mine.
"Why should it be surprising?" i inquire with a soft giggle.
"Right,i am so nutty." Alex giggles as well turning to the bakery. "i want pie."
Both Hands of me and Alex reach the last blue berry pie. "I saw it first." i snap.

"No i did." he grumbles as i grab it.
"Excuse me but is there extra?" I ask the woman behind the large glass counter.

"nah." She mumbles chewing her bubble gum. "Out honey."
I turn to Alex eyeing the pie in his hand. "I want it. i want pie. i need it."

"Why don't we share the p-"
"Samantha." Oh god Andy. This is going to be so weird and.... stuff. "Alex, surprised to see you here,"

"I ask the same thing to Sam." he laughs, i joined in gazing at Andy but he just stood there with a anger expression, my laugh lowered so did my head. "Here," i look up as Alex hands me the pie.
"

Thanks." i whisper seizing it from his pale hands. "I will see you next week Mr. Gaskarth."
"See you soon Miss. Simms."

"Its actually Mrs. Biersack." Andy snaps pulling his arm around me with a evil smirk. Son of a bitch.
"Oh wow, you two, when?" Alex asks confused, like he just found out Big foot is real.

"Long story short, senior year, fell in love. married in Mexico the end." Andy spats out his hand tighten.
"Uh, i will see you soon." Alex put his hand on my shoulder brushing it. "Enjoy the pie." he twirl around and walked away.

"If he touches you again i will rip of his balls, and hang it on our window as a wind chime." He growls.
"He is just being nice." i whisper pulling my arm around his waist. "Don't be so..."

"Dominating?" he smirks
"Yes, i like Alex okay. we like pie."
"Pie? than pie than sex than killing him."
"Oh shut up,"