Status: I would like you to please throw comments in my face!

My Teacher

39

"And i will survive and remind i have lost the will to change." Andy quietly sings to Breaking Benjamin as he rummage through his closet for tomorrow for the first day of school. The thing i love most about my husband is that he loves music, and he have a voice like an angel, even though he is the fucking devil himself. I decided against the 'weekend' away to go Danny. Maybe because Andy said no....Which i have to obey. "When should you go to the clinic again?" He whispers throwing his suit on the bed.

I crash down on it grabbing my phone seeing a message from Alex. A soft smile escape my lips as i open it. *You excited? i hope so. You owe me pie- A* "Wednesday." i grumble dryly pressing the green button.

*I am, well sort of. I do indeed owe you some pie sir- S.* Sir? really its like high-school all over again, oh wait... i am going to high-school again.

"Do you want me to slam the phone to the wall Samantha." i look up slowly shaking my head quickly. "Who are you messaging?"

"Just Danny," i whisper placing the phone on my bedside drawer. "She is just sad that i did not come."
"If she misses you she can come here, you are not leaving Seattle without me." He snaps. "Where is my tie?"
"First drawer on the right." i breath resting my head on the head board. This is what is like to be married? Its boring. Or so i think.

"Mario is coming over to fix the wreck you made." Andy mummers removing his white shirt.

"Who is Mario and what wreck? the apartment is okay." i inquire with my brow arch.

"The playroom Samantha." he seethed narrowing his eyes. I shrug biting the bottom of my lip. I am not saying sorry. "You ruined my favorite whip."

Do not laugh Sammy, do not laugh. it is not funny that you ruined the damn mans whip. "You know i am going to use the red Kane now right? You dug your own grave." he twirls around grabbing his phone from the high drawer walking out. Uh.... i guess we are still doing the play room. Yet again i am still screwed.

I should get my clothes ready for tomorrow. I seize my Ipod pressing shuffle. The track Brick and Lace 'never never.' i stroll to the walk in closet as i swing my legs to and fro, "I hope u have my dance skills and your dads voice." i whisper caressing my tummy. "Well minus the dominating streak.
I

grab my denim short dungarees from the closet swinging it over my shoulder, Uh.... maybe the white tank top. I am not showing yet so it will work. i turn around eyeing my collection of sneakers. Red Vans it is. I am not going to be in a suit, i am a dance teacher after all. I need to look awesome. "Can you please turn down that racket!" Andy bellows as Ciara like a boy blasted through the whole apartment.

"It is not racket!" I below even harder over the music. "Like you love rock i love RNB get used to it. "
"I like all kinds of music." he snaps.
"Can you dance?" i ask with a soft smile crossing my arms.
"Yes."

"No not hand in hand, arm in arm that kind of crap i mean dance, moving your hips." I mumble swaying my hips to and fro.
"No i do not do that," Andy breaths with a confused expression.

"I can teach you." I lift up my arms twirling around with a soft low. "if i played like a toy sometimes i wish i act like a boy." I grin singing with Ciara. i slowly walk up to him placing my hands on his chest pushing on the bed.
I point to him going down way, way down pulling out my rubber, my hair following my every move as i slide down stalking up to him, i lift my self up removing my top. "Dance can be also very sexy."i whisper as his breath hitched.

"You look like a slut now." He whispers trailing his finger down my waist.
"You told me once that i can only be a slut for you, no one else." i grin pushing him hard on the bed. "Now Mr. Biersack, i think its time for a little one one session."
"i fully agree Mrs. Biersack." he twirl me around as my leg is around him, our lips touched and everything vanishes.

-----------------------------

His lips on mine as his hands serenades my body to his, it is powerful, it is extreme, the touching even alone as he trail just his finger tip down my clavicle, a single touch was just enough to send me over the top. This blued man named Andrew Biersack is pulling me deeper and deeper into his world; the world of pure lust and passion. Can one man do such things to one woman... to one girl?

Hearing Andy moan is the sexiest thing ever. "Posses. Have. Hold. Enjoy. Control. Dominate. Pick your verb Mrs. Biersack, intend to explore so very many of them until the child arrives." God... i am drinking from the fountain of love where every drop is eternal passion. His thrust in me became harder and forceful, his lips on my neck breathing heavily.

Andrew Dennis Biersack is my master. If he is lost, i will find him. I'll lead him back to himself and to me, cause to serve doesn't always mean to follow. He will get lost along the way, but i will make sure he will remain where he is. With me, and with our child.

He was a man, and i? i was nothing but a girl, not even a woman. i was meant to fall at his feet and worship at his alter, and he led me all by one simple touch and three little words.

"How do i make you feel?" He breaths pushing head to mine.
"The cry of my body aches. That is a cry to you." i whisper removing the black strand hair out his handsome face. I want to see those blue marbles, that blue marbles that send me to hell for all eternity. "That's all i can say in just a few words."
His juices fulls me as he crash next to me once again. "What holds the world together," Andy chuckles. Huh? "As i have learned from bitter experience, is sexual intercourse." So every solution is sex? i did not know that, if i did i would of screwed him a long time ago to get an A in Bio. "i used to think marriage was a plate-glass window just begging for a brick." Oh my god did he just say that?

Just don't.... "Andy can i ask you a question." i ask softly. Rather change the subject yes?
"What?" No need to sound so aggravated.
"Why me? Why not Juliet or even Danny?" This is one of the Q&A i so wanted to ask. I want to dig deeper.
"You seemed like a baby bird keeping your innocent lust hidden under those wings. I was being tempted, not by the desire of passion, but simply by unadorned temptation itself. "
One word. Just one word. "Oh."
"Are you happiest and saddest right now that you have ever been?" he asks.

"Of course i am."
"Why?" Why? is it not clear as day Andrew?
"Because nothing makes me happier and nothing makes me sadder than you." i say biting the bottom of my lip. It is true.

His eyes just narrowed. "Right." nothing more nothing less. Just a simple 'right'. A simple right that can exploit the person he was, and still is. Andy does not realize what he put me through, and what he is going to put me through, a sadist does not worry, he does not care, he simply does not love. But if he does not love why am i the broadband exception of one lost cause?

The moon has finally took its place in the sky a the sun took its slumber in another country. The stars shining extra bright tonight. My hands entwine with another leaning on the red and black railing of the balcony just gazing at the world in its naked form. "If i could i would give the moon to you." I hear him whisper behind me knowing Andy he is in his boxers and shirtless leaning on the door frame like a hot model. "I am surprised you did not bellow at me for me asking forgiveness." Andy leans next to me on the railing just eyeing me impassively.

"Forgiveness is nothing but recognize the reality that what happen and has already happened. And there is no point in allowing to dominate our lives Andrew."
"Samantha," he sighs. "The make ego loves to dominate but that is directly in competition with the want for a life partner who is not weak, that is why. That is why i chose you, You are strong and you can handle my lifestyle." You guessed wrong. "For a woman like you able to dominate and also be feminine, soft, now that's a talent, you have that talent. You sacred me Sam, me." he laughs. " when you wreck my play room." I scared him? well that is uh.... surreal. He turn around facing me with him. "Love is a matter chemistry. Sex is a matter physics and we have both.

I know no other bother bond as a powerful and strong as the sexual connection between a passionate dominant and a loving submissive."

He is feeding me passion, and i am afraid it will end up going out in shit! Ugh! "I am not your submissive, i am your wife." i breath.
"No man is good enough to govern any woman without her consent, and my dear you gave that permission along time ago." He whispers as the dark return to his eyes once again. "You are my wife, my girl friend, my submissive and my bitch. deal with it." he kisses my chin and smiled. "Good night."
Oh yeah... imagine how it will be working beside him.