Status: I would like you to please throw comments in my face!

My Teacher

40

I have never in a million years been so scared in my life... wait yeah that time Andy tortured me is coming back. No one can beat that. i took a deep breath walking into my first class ever. I open the door and all eyes came on me. "Good morning class," i mummer throwing my bag on the table. "So some of you might know me seeing i was your senior last semester." Every one's eyes grew wide, seeing they are finally know who i am. I turn my head seeing Ryan with a huge grin. "I am the substitute for this semester when Mr. Way will find you another dance and music teacher." My body is shaking like a damn leaf. "So for today you can ask me questions, so i can learn more of you and you of me."

"Why would we listen to you! You are only year younger than us!" Some jock yells. Yes i have prepared for this one.
"Actually i am two years older than you," i jump on the desk swaying my legs to and fro. "And now i am your teacher, i have experience in music and dance so i know my stuff. While doing this i am getting my masters, anything else you want to know?" i snap with a small smile. If i want to survive in high-school yet again i need to be more like.... crap i need to be more like Andy.

one girl with nerdy glasses and the same brown hair i used to have rose her hand. "I am new here,"
"Okay, what is your name?" i ask giving her a warm smile grabbing my note pad.
"Casey Jones."

"Well Casey Jones, i am Samantha Sim- Biersack."
"Wait what?!" Some red head girl with a cheer leader outfit bellows. "Please do not tell me you are related to Andy?" she shiver making the gag face i did when Andy well gagged me.... wait don't laugh now.

"No i am not related to Andy." i say jumping of the desk, her face quickly relaxes. "i am married to him." Burn bitch. "And it is Mr. Biersack Miss," i look down to my note pad. "Miss, Rod. Not Andy."

"Bitch," hearing her seethed through her teeth,
I just rolled my eyes walking down the aisle. "hey," i whisper. Ryan looks like he is going to jump out of his meat suit any moment. "Seeing one student called me a bitch lets just get on with the lesson shall we?"
I can do this, i can fucking do this.

"I think this was a huge mistake." i say to myself as the bell chime for lunch. Four classes and all the same damn questions, the only class that did not ask questions was the new freshman's. "God kid you are making me tired." i groan leaning on my chair eyeing my tummy.

"What are you doing in there? hell you are not even a fully grown thingy yet you are still a-"
"Sam who are you talking to?" i look up seeing Alex with a confused expression on his face.

"No one really, just myself. i do that." i giggle biting the bottom of my lip.
"I did that as well," he looks up the ceiling dazed. "Do you want pie?" he snaps back with a huge grin hiding the fact that he just looked like a crazy person.

"Love some. What kind?" i ask as he sat on the edge of my table.
"Apple."
"mm, nice." he hands me the slice in a bin.
"So how the hell did it happen? we all are so curious, i mean the face of the teachers when you walked in, i uh laughed you know what the hell?"

"It was weird yes," i nod biting into the mm pie. i can't describe the taste its like God's vagina. "I mean we kinda dated during senior year, i am surprised Way did not fire Andy, seeing i am Biersack now and not Simms."
"He shit his pants, but you are over eighteen so yeah,"
Uh... "i am still eighteen, birthday in a few days."

"Well you are over eighteen so yeah," he says again. "I hired you so yeah as well."
I burst from laughter and nod. "Where did you get this pie? it taste awesome."
"i made it."

I looked up instantly. "You make pie." Heavy breathing occurring, "Can you make me a peanut butter pie."
He chuckles shaking his head. "I will try, for your birthday, sounds sweet?"

"Sounds Delicious."i mummer licking the last bit of apple pie from my lips.
"Missed a spot." he whispers leaning in wiping a bit of cream from my bottom lip. "All clean."

The door slams startling both i and Alex, we turn our head with a very pissed of Andy in the doorway. "Hi." he smiles. Oh no i know that smile. Oh please not now, i am not in the mood for sex now. No. i am not in the mood for torture now. Like last night seeing i am his bitch. That still haunts me.
"I am gonna get on that pie as soon as possible." Alex chuckles climbing of the table.

"oh do not get on i wanna eat it!" i bellow with laughter.
Alex laughs and nods. "See you later." he gave a salute walking pass Andy with a small smile. The door shut as Andy walks slowly towards me with his hands in his pockets licking his lips.
"How is your first day so far?" He whispers leaning on one of the small tables in front of him.

"Good so far, just got a lot of Q&A's but i managed. You?"
"Same, got a new kid. Casey she is just like you, minus the drugs, hooker tendencies and the fact that your husband is a jealous lunatic." Why is he smiling? its creepy.

"Oh yeah Casey, i met her in first period." I say slowly leaning back with my eyes widen. "You look scary."
"Me," he points to himself with a soft chuckle, his finger trail down his tie straightening it. "oh no i am pissed as fuck."

"He is just a friend Andrew." i whisper. "And you look creepy stop smiling at me like that, you make me nervous and scared." i snap pushing my hair back.

Still with the joker smile he came up to me putting his hands on my desk leaning in. "You should be." he retreats back walking to the door. He opens it twirling around. "You should pray something or someone is going to save you tonight, I have been soft on you. oh and hydrate, you gonna need it for the play room. Have a lovely day my queen." He backs out the door with a grin and walked away.
"I uh...." oh yeah. i burst from laughter shaking my head to and fro. "Oh fuck."

------------------------

"I am not in the mood for this Andy." i grumble leaning my head on the window.
"And you think i am?" he turns to me with a grim look. "I rather be fucking you right now, instead having dinner with my fucked up family."

Fucked up? No. we are going to be a fucked up family. "And what about Amy i am not in the mood for her as well." i spat out.

"We call her Al. reason being my mother was stupid enough to name her after... well her."
"What does the L stands for?" I whisper eyeing him as he pulls down his foot to the gas pedal.
"Lee."

"I wonder how am i going to have a decent conversation with the woman who oh i don't know killed my uncle." Oh i don't know maybe ground some glass in her chili, that worked for people on TV maybe it could work for me....

"She does not know." He sighs. "I am pissed that you and Alex are so close Samantha. You know i am a very Jealous person, no one touches what is mine." His hand gripping mine.

"I understand that Andy but i am yours, only yours." i reassure him with a small smile. "Just yours."
His shoulders relaxes as he leans back. "Have you decided on names yet?"

Huh? "What names?" i ask confused.
"The baby." he whispers like its a bad word.
He is asking me about the baby? "I was thinking Riley. both good for a boy or a girl."

"Riley?" shocked written all over his face. "You want to name my son Riley, have you bumped your head Samantha Biersack?" Oh dear he said 'my son' is he finally warming up to the idea that we are going to parents? is God finally paying notice to me? i look up to the ceiling with a small smile. mouthing thank you. "Oh i am sorry you are high again."

I lower my head shaking it. "No i am not. What is wrong with Riley. I like the name."

"The boy's name will be Conner." he removes his hand from mine putting it on my tummy making a soft gasp escape his mouth. "Your mother is crazy." i place mine on top of him not wanting to smile, i don't want Andy to see i am happy as hell that he is accepting little alien.

"And if it is a girl?"
He arch his brow slowly letting out a soft chuckle. "It won't. But what do you prefer and no not Riley." He growls. What is up with him not wanting the name Riley. I love that name. My grams name was Riley.
"Carolyn or maybe Max."

"As in Maxine?" I nod slowly. "So a Sam and a Max...." he drifts off shaking his head side to side. "Okay, we can turn the study in the nursery."

Okay now i am starting to believe in the higher power. Thank you!!!! "What about the playroom?"

Anger rose from hell yet again. "No."
I tried not to laugh but i can't contain it. "Okay." i bit on my lip and nod. "Your playroom stays."
Like i said thank you!!

"Sammy!" Mr. Biersack, laughs hugging me as i enter the huge house. I have never been in Andy's born throne. Did i just think that? oh god thank god thinking it and not saying it. "How is the baby?" he lower himself kissing my tummy. "Conner will grow up just like his daddy." Oh dear god no. And Conner? how did he know. "Conner was Andy's granddad." Oh....

"Where is my daughter in law!" Mrs. Biersack bellows running out of the kitchen into my arms. "How is the baby? is he okay?" why is everyone assuming the baby is a boy? It is not a boy. I can feel its a baby girl. My baby girl.
"Samantha." i walk into the living room seeing the bitch who killed my uncle. "So glad to see you again." she gives me a soft hug and lets go.

"You too." i gritted between my teeth. Andy's hand came on my waist squeezing it tight. His sister's face red from jealousy. I would be to if this man was my brother, i mean want to fuck him, like who would not? Everyone!

I sit next to Andy as Al sit across from us. Their parents on the end of the large grey cobalt table. The huge plate of pasta eyeing me saying 'eat me' 'eat me' 'eat me i look good' I swore it just talked to me....the food is talking to me..."You okay?" i turn to Andy as i feel his hand on my leg caressing it down to my thigh.

"Just a bit dizzy." i say with a small smile.
"You just ate pie. You have to eat." he kisses my cheek removing his hand from my leg.

"You guys need to buy a house soon, you can't raise a child in an apartment complex." Andy's mother says grabbing a fried carrot putting it in her mouth. I was waiting for the 'pray' segment. Okay i guess not. I seize the fork digging into my pasta.

"It is still early." Andy grumbles drinking a sip of his beer eyeing his sister impassively. Her jaw clenched as he place her hands on the table. My eye brow just arch and my lips came out in a pout. She really has a thing for her bro. Damn. "Samantha loves the ocean, so maybe we will buy a house next to it. How does LA sounds princess?" he turns to me with a small smirk.
He really wants me happy or he really wants me to get away from all my stalkers, i mean Alex is not stalker he is just sweet and funny and handsome and...... no i do not see him that way. The only two i am worried about is Zandro and Milo Gasto.

"Always wanted to go there." i whisper pushing the fork in my mouth. "Just as long as i am with you."

He leans kissing the nip of my ear. "Good answer." he retreats back with a huge grin. I love seeing Andy smile, he seems carefree and well the guy i fell in love with. The teacher i fell in love with.

"What does your parents think of Andy, Sam? Seeing i know them." Amy- lee says batting her lashes.

"I am not sure, after i and Andy go to the clinic tomorrow we will have dinner with them."

"I would love to meet your parents." Andy's dad Chris says with a small smile.
"You would love him," i giggle putting the fork full of pasta in my mouth. My phone startle me between my butt and the chair.

"i am sorry." i whisper grabbing the phone from my pocket. The name 'unknown' flashed on my black berry.
"Answer." Andy softly commands waiving his knife to the blackberry.

I press the green button with forceful trepidation placing it between my neck and ear. "hello."

"Samantha i paid good money for you," Oh dear i know that tone. "I want you."

"I am sorry i am not interested." i press the red button trying not burst into laughter and tears. "Someone selling long distance." i giggle placing the phone on the table.

"I always get those kind of calls." Amy, Andy's mother laughs. "They tried to sell me a toaster once." Well i was already brought by this man, his name is Milo Gasto.
"So true." Chris laughs.

We have been at the Biersack's for three hours, i honestly had fun, well minus the part where Milo called me. I am so scared i could pissed my pants, but i did not. He is in Mexico. "I just wanna be in you in our bed now." Andy whispers.

"No playroom?" i ask biting the bottom of my lip.

"You want to?"

uh..."Kinda." I just want my thoughts to vanish and the best way to the his to be on a high.. i can't do drugs and i can't drink the best high now is the man in from of me. "If you want to." i shrug

"The opportunity to see you naked? not a want. a need. I don't care now about playing Sam i just need to be in you."
"I love you."

He grabs my hand putting it to his lips. "I love -"
"Andy!" the last thing i saw was a white lights smashing to Andy's side of the car.