Status: I would like you to please throw comments in my face!

My Teacher

5

"You look idiotic." Danny sighs shaking her head side to side.
i look down to my outfit realizing i actually do look idiotic, the short skirt did not make me any hotter it made me look like a potato dressed in a orange skin, make sense. My tight blue shirt sitting well tight. At least my boots look right.

"I do." i sigh shaking my head. "I can never be a slut."

"Don't say that you can pull of a whore." Mr. Barakat laughs walking past us.

"Thanks Mr. B!" i bellow. He gave a thumbs up walking to the administration office.

"Look who is trying to fit in." Ronnie grumbles smacking my ass making me jump. "Nice try Sam,"

Danny roll her eyes grabbing something out of her bag. "I bought baggy pants." she mummers waiving the trousers to and fro.

"Thank God," i sigh in relieve grabbing the pants from her hands running into the bathroom. i located a stall pushing down the skirt. "never again." i say to myself.

"I think this plan is insane, i mean why try to impress him?"

"I don't know, for popularity." i mummer.

"Maybe you really love em."

"No!" yes i do so very much, i want to be with my teacher in every way possible.

The bell rang just as i button up the pants, both i and Danny rush to Biology seeing its our first lesson this Friday Morning, and i have no idea what i am going to do with myself, seeing it is my fault that my best friend is going to be in detention. uh, i wonder what is Kellin doing this afternoon, maybe we can watch Friends on DVD and eat popcorn.

"Sex." Andy announce him self with that words, from all words. "What is sex?" he is looking dapper today in his black suit and red tie, his hair all slide back like a vampire.

"Pick two people, and discuss it. we are going to make a poster on what it is and how it implicates."
I turn to Danny who has a 'kill me now' look, i shook my head grabbing two pills from my bag.

"Here you go."

She smiles and bends down popping the pills in her mouth, i lower as well popping four in mine. I need to take of the edge. i can not stand the urge of looking at Andy without being embarrassed or want to rip off his clothes with my teeth. "How was it?" Taylor Momson slide with his chair in front of us.

"What do you think?" Danny snaps.

Taylor giggles shaking her head to and fro. "Lets focus, what is sex?"

i turn to Taylor who shrugs than to my best friend who also shrugged. "yeah i got nothing as well." i shrug as well. we never had sex before how do we know what the hell it is.

"Need help?" i look up but quickly down again seeing Andy next to me.

"Why don't we just google it." Taylor suggested ignoring our teacher.

"Girls, you know you are seniors you must know what affect is has."

Both Danny and Taylor burst into laughter, i just kept my head lowered. "Sam, sure you know what it is?"

"No." i mummer circling my finger up and down the page of my biology book.

"You mind if i see you outside for a moment Samantha?" There my head shot up My best friends' eyes saying no he will rape you.

"Okay." i nod standing up quickly walking to outside the classroom.

"Look i am sorry for teasing you Sam but you should no to not use drugs on school ground, i did not even know you are using drugs." Andy grumbles.

I do not know what to say. "i Have finished most of the essay i just need to finish the heart and brain."

"You are quick." Andy whispers.

"I am sorry on what i said about loving you and stuff."

Andy leans in removing a strand of my hair. "Don't be, put up your hair you look amazing with your hair in a bun." With that he walks back in the class. Uh....

what the fuck just happen?

--

The day was over and Danny headed to detention, her luck she got Mr. Purdy. Our Math teacher. Danny really had a balls on tight seeing she had a crush on him in freshman year, since than she is over it.

"Dude,"Kellin sighs as we walk into Walmart. "What did you think of Roger Rabbit?"

"You have some talent Kellin."I mummer walking to the candy isle.

"I do."He laughs.

"How about some M&M's and some crisps?"I suggest."It would go awesome with the popcorn."

"Sounds good I will go get the monster."Kellin went the other direction as I am in search for the candy.

"Skittles also."I mummer to myself throwing the jumbo pack in the trolley.

"Hello Sam."I turn around seeing my biology teacher with normal clothes on; ripped shirt showing of his-wait he has tattoos?Rip skinny jeans and combat boots. He looks almost normal- define normal? Teenager.

"Mr. An- Biersack. Surprise to see you here."Really Sam?
Andy arch his brow and nod. "What is your plans for the weekend?"

"Uh,"nothing."Hanging out with friends maybe go out."

"We still have a date on Saturday."

"No we don't- oh. Right detention."I shrug.

"I see you pulled you hair up."Andy mummers pushing his hands in his jeans.

"Yes sir."

"Its Andy outside school."

"Yes Andy."God if I can see myself now talking to this man I would run. To India on foot.

"Well was nice to see you."He nods walking away leaving me breathless.

Dear heaven. "Bye."I whisper,I am feeling really stupid right now. So much for screwing my teacher I can barley talk to the guy what guts do I have for actually screwing the man, oh I don't know one out a billion. Sounds accurate.

"Why do you make faces when you think?"

"Huh, no I don't. You got the drinks?"

"I got it."

I and Kellin walk to the self check out slowly. "The self check out."I say softly my eyes wide.

"You sure you want to do this?"

I nod."Yes place the item on the scan thingy."
Kellin grab the bag of skittles placing it on the scanner.

"What now?"He asks confused. "We wait?"

" Please place the item in the bag."The computer says startling both I and Kellin, so bad we step back a few feet.
I slowly remove the item placing it in the bag. "Please place the item in the bag."The thing says once again.

"I did."I grumble.

"Please place the item in the bag."

"fuck I did place the item in the bag."My tone became a bit harsher.

"Please place the item in the bag."

"Fuck woman! I did place the mother-"

"Can I help you?"

"No!!"I bellow.

All eyes in the supermarket came on us.

"Dude chill."Kellin chuckles nudging me.

"Please place the item in the bag."

"How about I place my foot in your ass!"I bellow.

Kellin grip my arm pushing me away from the self check out.

The voice who said 'can I help you'came forward and my breath hitch. Andy. He type something on the touch screen and sighed. "On the red dot Sam."Andy says tapping the red sensor of the bag. "You did not press it.

"Oh."Both I kellin says, feeling stupid.

"Thank you Mr. Biersack."Kellin whispers.

"You are welcome."He nods he walk pass me brushing his finger down my shoulder.Oh god.There I froze.

"Dude place the item on the scanner!"Kellin bellows softly.

"Why don't I place you somewhere where it hurts, let's go to a real check out where a person is, this thing is pissing me off."I groan angrily turning around marching to the woman in the ugly green shirt.
Why did Andy brush me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment