HAHA You're dead

Adi's home

Adi’s P.O.V

About 4 weeks after the accident or “purpose” as Billie called it, I went home.
I was still pretty sore but I was well enough to go home. Anyway, I was sitting outside with Joey and Jakob. They were in the pool so I sat beside and drank my coffee as they splashed each other. Billie said we needed more coffee and he was going out to buy some. He wasn’t a very good liar, I knew he was going out to find who pushed me. I mean I bought coffee yesterday, a whole tin. Many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many times I told Billie to just let the police sort it out. But being Billie, he had to do it himself. “Look I will be fine.” He told me over and over again, and for some odd reason I trusted him. In the past I probably wouldn’t have but he knows he has two younger boys and he doesn’t need to influence them with bad things.

Billie’s P.O.V

When Adi had settled in back home I told her that I was going to the store to pick up some coffee. I was actually going to find the maniac who did this. The only problem was, how did I find him? No one saw what he looked like, all anybody saw was that he was on a pushbike. How many people in the Bay have a pushbike? And besides, how do I know he’s even from the Bay, he could be from The North Pole for all I knew, but whatever I had to do, wherever I had to go I would for Adi.

The first thing I did was put up posters, but sadly being who we are, we got so many phone calls but there were none that could help us. Until, a girl named Tayls called up.
Tayls: “Hi my name is Tayls, I saw your posters and I think I may be able to help find who did this horrible thing.”
Me: “Well, I’m glad you could help. So you saw his face?”
Tayls: “Only the exact detail, couldn’t forget it if I wanted to.”
I organized to meet Tayls at my house.

Tre’s P.O.V

Mike and I were helping Billie, we were answering phones all day. We had answered about 150 calls in the last 1 hour, 18 minutes and 23 seconds. It was non-stop. We didn’t even get a break to make ourselves a coffee. As soon as we had a quiet break I got up and went to the kitchen the phone rang again.
Me: “Hello this is Tre speaking.”
“Hi my name is Lana, I was paying for the tickets at the train station when the most ignorant selfish loser on a bike pushed past everyone. I didn’t actually see him pushed Adrienne, but I went to get a seat and I saw Adi on the tracks. I had no time to get down there and pull her up, the train I was meant to be catching ran straight over her. I didn’t know what to do so I called the ambulance.”
Me: “Okay, did you see the man who did it?”
Lana: “Vaguely, I just hope to god that I can help Billie, is Adrienne okay?”
Me: “Yeah, she is home now, she’s still sore but she can do things now. Um, we can meet at Billie’s house, his address is…”

Billie’s P.O.V

The girls got to my house and were helping with phone calls. It had been a whole 5 minutes and no calls so Billie made us coffee. We turned on the t.v and sat back. The news was on.
Tre: “CHANGE THE CHANNEL”
We laughed and I changed the channel.
South of Nowhere was on, Tre had a THING about that show, he loved it.
Tayls: “Oh my god! I love this show!”
Me: “Yeah so does Tre.”
Tayls and Tre were practically GLUED to the television set. Tre nearly fell of the couch when there was a sudden report.
News Reader: “This man was pushed onto the road by a passer by on a bike at Adeline Street…”
The girls both looked at each other then looked at me.
News Reader: “…He was rushed to hospital but did not live. The question everyone is asking is ‘when will this man labelled “BIKER” strike again?’ and ‘when will he be stopped?”
They viewed a picture of the man hit by the bus.
Tayls: “Oh my god! That’s the man from the tracks.”
I didn’t believe what I was hearing, someone had given him a taste of his own medicine.
Me: “No, you’ve got to be kidding, please tell me you’re kidding.”
Tayls: “I wish I could, but that is cold hard KARMA.”
Lana: ‘Yeah and he deserved it.”
Tayls: “Damn straight he did.”