Status: Still working on it.

Don't Do This!

Chapter 2

(Elisabeth's POV)

"Yea, I will be right over June. Yea Yea I'm fin-YES DAMN I PROMISE! BYE!" I yell into my phone as I press end. "God dame June" I mumble as i slip into my black and white checkered skinny jeans and black leather army boots. I start to my bedroom door, when I hear banging around downstairs. I slowly back up from my door, reach into my closet, and pull out a knife and a pistol. I place the knife in my boot and grab my phone and dial Jackson's number. Voice mail. Again. At least I know that theirs a random stranger in my house. I walk out of my room and am prepared to shot someone. As I make my way to the stairs, someone hits me in the back of my head and pushes me to the ground. After a second of struggling, I give in. He picks me up, puts a cloth on my mouth and after a second, I'm out.

(June's POV)

"ELISABETH!" I yell as she ended the call. "Damn it" i say under my breath as I throw my phone on my bed. Well she has 15 minutes to get here or I'm getting her. I finish setting everything up in my room for our movie night thing were going to do. I walk downstairs and pop some popcorn when i hear cop sirens outside my house. I run outside to see what happen and see that my neighbors were robed...again. I walk back inside and pull out the popcorn, and sit on the couch and turn on the last episode of my show.

(Timeskip) (June's POV)

I walk upstairs and grab my boots. It's been 25 minutes and she's still not here, so, I'm going to get her. I slide my boots on and run down the stairs and out the door. I make my way to my Jeep when I see the cops are still here and relies that someone was murders. "Mam' you need to go back inside" one of the cops say as they walk up to me. "Sorry I just need to go find my friend, she's late and is not picking up her phone" I explain as I make my way to my car. "Then i will send a cop with you, Larry go with her, make sure shes save" He says as I look to see Larry running to his car and getting in. I pull out and start to drive making sure i stay UNDER the speed limit just to be save. I get to Elisabeth's house and walk up to the front door. I reach in my pocket to find the house key she had given me. I open the door and screamed as Larry entered, gun in hand. I looked around and all I had saw, was blood everywhere.