Caught Between Two Worlds

ch.2

Ch. 2
When I enter KISS’s dressing room, they are there right in front of me. Gene Simmons already has two groupies sitting next to him on a sofa. He looks up at me and looks me up and down and winks at me. And I restrain myself from rolling my eyes at his gesture and instead smile politely at him. Then I look to my right and I see Paul, on the phone with someone, and obviously still pumped from the concert. I continue watching him and see him absent-mindedly twirling his hair in his fingers. I smile thinking about how cute he looks and how Dakota would be all over him. He then looks in my direction and catches me watching him and he smiles back at me while I feel my face heating up from embarrassment. Then Peter comes up from behind me breaking me from me ogling at Paul as Peter tousles my hair. As I grimace thinking about how long I spent making my hair look perfect for the concert. He then gets really close to me and asks “who are you?” which is enough to make me smell alcohol on his breathe. But smiles at me sweetly which puts me at ease, making my nervousness disappear. Then I remember that Peter asked me a question and I answer “um…..I brought gin to the concert and got escorted back here to retrieve it….” “OH! You’re a bad, bad girl….” He slurs slightly, and laughs while walking away.
Then I look back at where Paul is standing and I see that he’s no longer on the phone but staring right back at me. I my thoughts are racing as I try and come up with something witty to say to him when I look up again and he’s directly in front of me. His walking towards me surprises me and I lunge back, to far though, as I start to fall but Paul quickly catches me and pulls me upright. I groan quietly as I look up at him and he smiles down at me and says “sorry I scared you…, so you’re here to get your bottle back right?” as he begins to walk away from me and goes back to the table that he was standing by earlier and grabs Dakota’s bottle of gin.“You know….. That bottle isn’t really mine…” Paul turns around and looks at me with a fake shocked look on his face and says “OH NO! You stole this bottle from someone! Really now….because we don’t condone that at all…” I roll my eyes at his little joke and I tell him “actually it’s my cousin’s she smuggled it into the concert and you happened to see me holding it….” As I walk up to him and I put my hand on top of his hand that’s holding the bottle and I look up at him and say sweetly “so technically….you got the wrong girl Mr. Stanley” as I caress Paul’s hand that is holding the bottle. He pulls his hand slightly away from mine and as he does so I grab the bottle. I look up at Paul and see that he’s searching for anything to say back to me, which surprises me. To see Paul Stanley stammering for words looks kind of comical. I laugh slightly and he pouts at me and says “well geeze kinda hard to think that a girl like yourself wouldn’t be bringing prohibited items to a concert” I get closer to him and look at him with determination in my eyes as I look up at him a see a look of confusion. I quickly grab the back of his neck and pull his head down to my level covering my mouth with his in a hungry kiss. He responded immediately, surprising me. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than I could have ever imagined. He tasted tentatively with his tongue, and I opened my mouth with a low moan. I then pulled away quickly and straighten myself out and look up at Paul again and saw lust in his eyes, I smiled at him and stepped closer to him and passed him a scrap of paper and I say “if you ever need anything….call this number and I’ll come to you….whenever….wherever you are” And with that I walked out of the room….but not without one last glance back and saw Paul’s look of inquiry in his face as he stared at the little scrap of paper then back at me. That’s when I felt a strong connection slowly begin to form with Paul as my eyes changed to the color blue, of trust…because I knew when I first saw him that I would be able to trust him with any of my secrets….and that he and the other bands members could prove of use to me in the future.