Caught Between Two Worlds

ch.3

Ch. 3
Ava walked out of the backstage area of the stage and towards the back exit. When she opened the door she was greeted to her cousin’s overjoyed face. As Ava descended the stairs down to Dakota, Dakota couldn’t stop asking her questions. “How was it?” “Were they nice to you?” “Were they just as hot in person as they seem?” Ava laughed at her cousin and said “well….gene is a manwhore….right after the concert he already had two groupies on his lap...” “Of course he would Ava he’s gene fucking Simmons come on now…” “And peter was tipsy…..” “That’s it he was tipsy nothing else?” “Well I mean he laughed at me…” “WHAT?! That asshole laughed at you! I’m gonna go back in there and kick his ass!” “DAKOTA! He was laughing at me because I told them that it was really your bottle of booze that got me in trouble” “Oh…well in that case…” Ava rolled her eyes as she passed her cousin and started walking towards their car in the parking lot. Dakota looked on at Ava and smirked “wait a second your leaving something out aren’t you?” as she ran up behind Ava and turned her around to face her. “Well I mean….the only real reason that I even got to go back there…well….” “WHAT?! TELL ME!” “I think Paul Stanley was interested in me…” Ava looked up at her cousin and saw her eyes grow huge and Ava laughed slightly and said “wow never thought you would react this way to something that didn’t involve you cousin…” “Paul Stanley is into you! Holy shit you lucky ass!” “Ok it’s not that big off a deal…well I mean I haven’t even told you the best part yet…” “What! What happened?” “I’m not telling you…yet come on let’s get to the car I’m tired and I want to get to our hotel room…” “Alright cranky pants geeze…”
After awhile of walking they finally get to Dakota’s Jeep that’s parked in the back of the parking lot with both of them gasping for breath. “Well I guess that’s what we get for showing up to the concert late huh?” “Hey don’t blame me Dakota you were the one that took forever to get ready…” Dakota glared at Ava “well I just wanted to look nice for the concert….cause I thought I might have gotten asked backstage but no you did…frumpy…” “FRUMPY! Well this frumpy bitch made out with Paul Stanley so there!” Dakota closed the driver’s side door slowly and looked up at Ava and Ava’s eyes grew at Dakota’s shocked expression as Ava quickly opened the passenger side door and hopped into the jeep and locked the doors as Dakota ran to the passenger side door and started knocking on the window with an angry expression on her face. “I’m sorry….I just couldn’t help it ok…..don’t be mad at me ok….plus when I did see something….” Dakota’s anger subsided at that and she asked “what? What did you see Ava?” “Something’s going to happen to them...i didn’t get a good reading since our powers went kapooie I just saw flashes of things…but they weren’t good…” Dakota and Ava both frown at that and then Ava unlocks the driver’s side door and opens for Dakota as she walks around the jeep and gets in and starts the car. Dakota looks over at Ava with a solemn expression on her face and says “What have we just done…we’ve doomed them for sure….he’s going to come after them Ava…” “Not while we are around them…if we get closer to them….we can prevent it…” “or probably provoke him he’s trying to look for us and since you just kissed Paul and saw into the future he knows that we were in contact with KISS and knows where we are and where KISS is….” Ava rolled her eyes “yippee does that mean I have to get awkwardly involved with them….cause I’m not doing anything weird….” Dakota smirked “no….just become a part of the crew…that shouldn’t be too hard for my cunning little cousin right?” Ava smiled slightly “no not at all….its gonna be real easy just insult one of them about there stage presence and that I can help improve it…” “Good now let’s go to the hotel and gets some sleep we have a busy day infiltrating you into becoming a part off KISS.”