Caught Between Two Worlds

ch.8

Ch.8

Ava pushes Paul back away from her while she sees out of the corner of her eye advance on Paul. “What the hell do you think your doing with my little cousin?! Huh????” Paul stands up and looks himself up and down and notices that he’s still only wearing a towel around his waist. He smiles slightly and responses “I know this doesn’t look good with me…well dressed like this but I mean it’s mutual…” Dakota gave him a look of disgust and she backed away from him standing next to Ava who still sat on the bed astounished. “Mutual…all your looking for is a one-time fling with her and shes feeling something more than that for you…” Ava stood up and grabs Dakota’s arm “come on let’s go before you make things worse…please..” Dakota looks down at her cousin and sees the blank look on her face knowing something is wrong. “ok come on….” Dakota looks back at Paul who she sees is looking at Ava with a worried expression on his face for her. Ava then leads Dakota out of the hotel room and Dakota closes the door behind them. “I’m still seeing it…why am I still seeing paul and I together in the future if you just interfered…that doesn’t make sense…” “Well maybe I should go in there and make your premonitions about him stop permanently huh? What do yah think about that…” Ava glared at Dakota “why are you acting this way….you know I have a bond with him…so this is to be expected…” “yeah well didn’t think you would take that meaning to heart…its sickening watching you two ugh…” “well its not going to stop so your going to have to live with it ok or else you can just leave…” “ok…then so be it..” Ava looked up at her cousin’s face and looked her in the eyes. “are you sure about this….because I could really use your help on this…plus its better if we don’t split up because---“ “yes I know ava….my brother is out to kill you…YOU not me so it will be better for me if I just break away from you so I can be free from all of this running…because I cant live like this anymore” Dakota notices that Ava gasping and looks down and sees her crying“but then…I wont have you in my life anymore Dakota…and I need you now more than ever…please stay..please we’re all the family we have left”
Dakota suddenly hugs Ava in a big bear hug “ugh…god you know I hate it when you cry girlie…” Ava laughs “well I knew that it would make it easier for you to cave if I started crying…” “Come on let’s go back to our room we need our rest for tonight…” “oh yeah they’re having their concert tonight I totally forgot about that…we are defiantly going to it”