Status: In the works!

Change

Chapter Twelve (Part Two)

++++ Sorry, I just really wanted to add something like this because this is where it all begins! Enjoy! ++++

Liam's Point of View

“Thank you for taking me with you tonight.” She smiled as her eyes peered out from under the Stanford baseball cap. Even in my sweater that was way too big for her, she was beautiful. So God damned beautiful.

“No problem,” I said as I let my truck idle in the gravel driveway to her aunt and uncle’s house as the two of us sit there in silence. “Well, I guess I will see you tomorrow.” No stupid, why would you say that? Just kiss her.

“Ok,” She said with a small smiled as she reached to open the door, eyes still on me, “Goodnight, Liam.”

“Night.” I said with a wave as she shut the door as I let out sighed. “So stupid, Liam, so stupid.”

“I turned off the car, ran through the yard. Back to your front door, before I could knock, you turned the lock and met me on the front porch.” All right, this is without a doubt a sign I think to myself as the song on the radio grows inside my truck, just as I am about to leave. “And I kissed you. Goodnight, and now that I’ve kissed you. It’s a good night—”

I kill the engine and push open my door, “Reina, wait!” I call out into the darkness, making my way over to her just as she is about to close the front door. Standing on her front porch just like the lyrics in the song… What am I doing? “I— I, uhm—”

She cuts my embarrassing stuttering off as those gorgeous brown eyes stare back at my in the darkness, “What is it, Lia—”

I had to do it, I couldn’t hold it in any longer. I tilt her chin up to reach my tall stature and I did it, I just leaned down and kissed her. God it was perfect, she was perfect.

I pull away just as her startled brown eyes are fluttering open as she stares at me, wide eyed. “Sorry, Reina, I just had to. It all just sounds kind of stup—” I get cut off as she leans up and kisses me again.

“Honestly,” She said with her eyes still closed, hands still gripping the shirt at my sides as I stared down at her. “I have been wanting you to do that ever since we left the bonfire.”

“You truly are something, Reina.”