Status: Hope you like it!

I'm Going Back to 505

With the Exception of You I Dislike Everyone in the Room

I've never felt such a feeling of appreciation before, it's like the crowd was chanting "Thank you" over and over again, but that guy...all that guy did was smile at me as if he knew from the get go that I'd do a good job. To be completely honest, I had to remind myself that I was wearing clothes and not just my underwear, because the way he was looking at me, I couldn't be too sure. Terry escorted me off the stage, and I threw back at least five or so espressos as if they were shots of tequila.
One of the interns saw me reaching for another one, and she asked, "Excuse me, but you would you like to have something besides an espresso?"
"Yes, I would do you have any donuts I would love a doughnut, if you don't have donuts then can I have muffin if you don't have muffins can I have-"
"Yes, we have doughnuts, I'll be right back with one, just don't touch the espressos please," the woman asked.

There I was, bopping my head to Rocket Man playing in my head while awaiting my promised treat, when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I knew that I knew no one here, so it scared the shit out of me.
"Woah, didn't mean to scare you, miss."
"Hey, you're that guy in the crowd," I replied, "yo, can you be back here?"
"What is this a coffee shop or Madison Square?" He replied rhetorically. I nodded in agreement.
"So what's up stranger?" I asked.
He furrowed his eyebrows in skepticism, "You're much more chill than on stage; you're talking to me as if I was a friend or something; I could be here to kill you, I could be an assassin."
"Welp, if you are: you suck. And that's what five or six shots of caffeine will do to ya."
"Wait...what, five or six?"
"Somewhere in that general area. I'm Antoinette, but I call myself Tone sometimes, and I'm the only one who can call me that." He held out his hand for me to shake it, and I did. They were gentle, and hard at the same time.
"I'm Sebastian Stan, and I already knew your name because Terry said it," he smiled at me,"So whatcha doing here besides looking like you lost your parents and playing it cool?"
"Well, I'm waiting for a donut that someone said they'd give me if I didn't touch the espressos."
He laughed pretty hard, I laughed along with him; hearing myself say that made me sound like a toddler being rewarded for doing something good.
"You're funny, Antoinette," he stated once he found his composure.
"Only when I'm caffeinated I'm afraid," I admitted.

The woman came back with a glazed donut, she turned to Sebastian, "She didn't have any coffee, did she?"He just shook his head, "Okay, here ya go, Miss O'Lyphant."
"Thank you so much," I pulled out 10 dollar bill and held it out to her.
"It's on the house,"she replied.
"You can take a tip right?"
"I'm an intern, I'm doing this for the experience."
"I was an intern last year, and boy did I wish someone gave me a tip," I insisted.
"Thanks, Ms. O'Lyphant," she thanked.
"Yo, I'm only 23, and I'm at a public reading, please just call me Antoinette."
"Okay, thanks for the tip, Antoinette," she winked, "Ehh?"
I pointed and laughed at her pun, it was pretty good. She left to go work on other things.
"She was cool wasn't she," I asked Sebastian,"I hope she her future is filled with smiles and sunshine."
"Jeez, you're so positive and cute, it's like looking I'm looking at a rainbow."
"Well, I try."
"We should exchange numbers, don't you think?" He asked.
"I guess," I got a little nervous, actually I got a lot of nervous, it'd be the first time, since high school, that I got a guy's number. We exchanged numbers, and I felt intimidated by the amount of numbers he had.
"I only have my mom's number in my phone, isn't that pathetic?"
"What is this high school, because that's where those numbers come from. Those are my "Facebook Friends", I don't call them and have intention on calling them, nor they me. If anything, I'm pathetic."
"No, you're hot, and that's a fact."
"Are you flirting with me, Ms. O'Lyphant?" He asked as if flabbergasted.
"That depends," I took a bite of my doughnut,"is it working?"
He raised his eyebrow, "Sugar and caffeine? Don't you think that's a bad mix?"
"WhatthefrickareyoutalkinaboutIfeelgrrrrrreat," I put up a thumb.
"Antoinette, you should put down the pastry."
"You think you can just come here and tell me how to live my life?" My face hardened, and he looked intimidated until he realized.
"Did you quote Lion King on purpose?"
"Fine, ya caught me," she handed over the doughnut, "It's so good though."
"Well, how about tomorrow, if you aren't busy, I could come over to your place and make you some?"
I looked at him skeptically at that, "Ehhh, there's a lot of things I'm not sure about, but I'm 99% sure that I should not let you in my home."
"Oh yeah, I get it; guys are bat-shit crazy these days. How about lunch? I now this nice pizza place," he suggested coolly.
"Oh that's cool, we'll meet here...like at the front," I put on this facade as if this wasn't a big deal or anything, of course I felt speechless, almost breathless. This guy was hot, not like 'attractive in his own way' kind of hot. I mean it's not like I self depreciated, it took a long time for me to gain the my confidence; it was like hitting the lottery, you believe you have pretty good chances but you're still pretty fuckin surprised to win.
"It's a date, then," he shook my hand again, giving me that million-dollar smile; I knew right then there that I won the jackpot.
♠ ♠ ♠
The title of the chapter is from Stop the World I Wanna Get Off With You by Arctic Monkeys ♥ It'd be great to leave a comment!Let me know if you like guys!