‹ Prequel: Never Let You Go
Status: Completed!

What Happens on the Ice, Stays on the Ice

Tyler Seguin's Birthday "Present"

It was her again! That familiar female! She was back! And for his birthday too!

Arielle Spooner shoved Tyler Seguin backward into a chair, placed purposefully at the center ice dot of The American Airlines’ Center. She had made sure the chair was nailed down or something to the ice. It barely rocked, as the future Selke-winning centerman hit the piece of wood furniture.

The AA Center, where the Dallas Stars played was deserted. Arielle had gotten special permission to use the arena for Tyler’s birthday surprise. The lights glowed magnificently on the ice, like the opening of a game. One spotlight shined down on the chair and him, while another was focused on his girlfriend, who skated around like an ice dancer.

Arielle smiled at him, as she combed her fingers through her bright amber locks, which glowed even brighter and had a tinge of a ruby red accent in the arena lighting. She began to skate circles around Tyler, who stared at her in awe.

“Elli, what are you doing?”

Arielle skidded to a halt, spraying Tyler with some ice, which he laughed at. She gently glided her hand down the side of his face, before peeling back once more, making ice dancing hand gestures.

“Elli?”

She did a cool spin move, before coming to an abrupt halt, with a fierce pose. Her hair dangled down her shoulders. She maintained a fiery look, before breaking it by gradually moving the straps of her ice gown down her shoulders.

Tyler watched her, curiously. He had no idea what she was doing or even what she had planned for him, but he went with it. He gripped the arms of the chair, as she strutted forward on the skates.

The young woman hovered over her boyfriend, briefly, before snatching his hands into her own and yanking him to his feet. She led him backward, toward the ice hockey goal that still sat on the ice. Tyler figured that, like the chair, she had arranged for it to be there.

Arielle smiled and they began to skate around the rink together. Tyler awkwardly maneuvered his girlfriend around in an attempt at an ice dance. But who was he kidding, he was a hockey player, not an ice dancer.

He went along with the play though.

“Ty, my little goal scorer!” Arielle cooed, as she twirled back into Tyler’s arms.

“Hey, are you going to tell me what you have planned, Elli?”

Arielle pressed her index finger against Tyler’s lips and grabbed a handful of his jersey in her fingers. “Of course. We’re gonna do a little roleplay, eh!”

“Roleplay? Oh! I get it!”

Arielle wrinkled her nose up in a cute way and wrapped her leg around his. She slewfooted him, causing him to crash to the ice. He tried to get away, but he forgot that the skates were on and he couldn’t move or go anywhere. She dropped down onto all fours, on the ice and crawled toward him. She crawled, slowly onto him, coming to have her head an inch away from his face. “Ty.”

He stared at her, biting his lip. “Elli.”

The brunette sat down on the ice, gazing into the shining, lust-filled eyes of her romantic desire. Tyler got into a sitting position as well. He grinned from ear to ear, as Arielle swiftly lifted his hand into her own once more. She seemed to hold it above the ice for a few heartbeats. She pressed her lips on the back of his hand and kissed it, before she proceeded to pull him forward and placed the palm of his hand on her chest, right below her neck.

Arielle leaned backward, flicking her head and making her luscious chocolate hair bounce to the side, off of her skin. Her gorgeous locks swung freely behind her back.

Tyler kept his hand on her upper chest area, where she had put it. He didn’t want to upset her and have the magic end. Not to mention, he was much more respectful to her. He loyally remained in her control.

The young woman gave him a wink and smiled, sweetly to him. She sent him the “green light.” He took the hint and slid his hand downward, causing her to wail with excitement. He took his fingers and traded around her barely hidden breasts and began to create a picture across her chest. She swung her head back and forth, crying out, “Ty! Yes, don’t stop! Oh, Tyler, baby! Segsy Tyler Seguin!”

He finally deemed that she had had enough and pounced onto her, tearing at the loose collar of her skating outfit.

As he tore at her clothes, he could only think of how much it was a good thing that the rest of his teammates and the Dallas staff weren’t there, to see him ravish his finicky girlfriend on the ice. What happened on the ice that night, definitely would stay on the ice that night. And Tyler would remember it for a long time to come.

Come to think of it, it was a bizarre place to ravish a female period…
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy birthday, you get a fuck! :) Oh my God, this was hilarious in my head. I couldn't help myself with the title and I thought it would work as a sort-of sequel story. No bondage this time, but lots of ravishing romance!

Originally I did have this little thing as a separate one-shot, but I just think it kind of works as a future event in sequel form!

I hope it works! :)