‹ Prequel: Disenchanted

Objects in Mirrors

Summary

“Y'know music to me is... The air that I breathe, the blood that pumps through my veins, that keeps me alive. Without it, I don't... I don't know what I would do. I mean I'd probably have a job or something like that. Y'know people say ‘What do you think of people who only talk to you or like you because you're in Green Day?’ and I say, I am Green Day, that is me, that is my life.”

I glanced up at Sam Bayer, interviewing me for some secretive thing he has been working on. He won't let us in on it, he's very proud of it already. 

“So what's it like touring?” he asked, fixing the camera lens on my face, zooming in so close it becomes uncomfortable. I shift nervously I my seat. Not just because of how close that camera is, but the subject. I'm never comfortable discussing my crumbling relationship with Adrienne and my two sons Joey and Jakob.

I wince. Here we go...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok sooo, I'm figuring this all out right now. As Disenchated continues, it's sometime around December fifteenth 2003. And we are going to pretend that American Idiot was released sometime around the 1-12 of January. Kay? Good, I'll probably be editing these when the stories are finished so they flow a little smoother. Anywaya. This I figured, would be He saying stuff about Bullet in a bible. He's doing his interview stuff. Okay? Okay.