Impossible

The Beginning

Sometimes we get all caught up in a moment. And we start to think how perfect it is, but we never realize that it won't last forever. My moment was soon to come. Love came to me, I never thought it would, and it was a hell of a suprise. She was perfect, until it all ended...

I guess you could say she changed my life. Or at least I thought she did. She proved me wrong. I thought I had changed, but I didn't. Instead I changed her. It makes me wonder, maybe I wasn't supposed to meet her. She's the good girl and I'm the bad guy. Like she said, I'll never change... Ever. I was born to do this.
Being together is impossible.

My story starts a long time ago. But I'll skip the boring crap. My past is a lost case that I hate to talk about. I live alone in an apartment on the 3rd floor. Before I moved I realized I didn't want to be like any of them, my family. I wanted to escape. So I did. But of course in order to survive you need money. A guy picked me up from the streets and asked me if I wanted to earn money. I agreed, and thats when I learned to box. I fought for money, 'til this day, I still do. Enough of that, I also race. Now racing is my life.

The sun had just set when I ran down the stairs of the apartment to my beautiful bike. There's no other that could compare to that beauty. I got on and rode off to where we race. There isn't much to my life. In fact, some consider my life boring. I parked my bike and met up with Tyler. The only person in the world that I trust.

"There's a race in 15 minutes. Winner gets it all," he said to me.

"How many racers are there so far?" I asked walking with him over to the start line.

"Maybe three, not a lot."

"Nah, I think I'll pass today," I said sitting on the bricks that were pilled up. Tyler gave me a 'you sure?' look. I nodded and looked around. I spotted a hot ass girl. I might just have to go home with her tonight. I mean I said I didn't believe in love, but I sure as hell believe in a good fuck. I smirked at Tyler then looked at her. He shook his head and laughed. I smiled and walked over to her.

"Hey sexy," I said to her wrapping my arm around her.

"Hi. I have a boyfriend," she said to me, pushing my arm off.

"Awh don't do me like that. I tell you what, he's not here is he? So we could go over to my place and have some fun," I said to her getting closer.

"Look I said no!" She yelled pushing me away.

"Fiesty! I like my girls fiesty," I said winking.

"Well I'm not 'your' girl so fuck off," she said.

"Bitch," I murmered and walked off over to Tyler.

He was laughing his ass of when he saw me walking back to him alone. "Didn't go so well did it?"

"She said, 'I have a boyfriend'" I said mocking her, "she was a bitch man, how could you refuse this?"

Tyler laughed again then said, "Better luck next time, J"

When I left it was around ten-thirty. I drove back to my apartment and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short but I didn't have much for the start. Hooe you all like(: comment for more. Please share this story. Thanks!