Impossible

Evett

"Hey! We don't have all morning for you to get ready! Let's go, the car is waiting!" I heard my sister call from downstairs.

I quickly grabbed my bag and ran downstains with only one shoe on. I hopped on one foot over to the car then got in. I put my shoe on and sat back.

"Sorry, I woke up late," I said. The car started. I looked out the window. I loved sticking my head out the window and feeling the wind on my face. I rolled down the window and place my head on the window. The wind blew through my hair. I loved that feeling, it was relaxing and amazing. The car stopped at a red light. I smiled then heard someone yelling.

"Hey! Dogface!"

I turned and saw a boy on a motorcycle smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"Ugly! Hey, I'm talking to you!" He yelled then whistled at me.

I turned at looked at him again.

"Yeah you."

He drove up to my window. "Dogface, why do you stick your head out the window?" He asked laughing.

We drove off and he stayed there. I stuck my hand out of the window and flipped him off. I looked back and saw him smiling. Rude. I rolled up the window.

"Ooo do you know him?" my sister asked.

"No, never seen him, but he was realy ride and ugly," I said.

"What! No, he was cute," she said smiling and winking at me.

I shook my head and laughed. We finally arrived at the mall.

Some people have the nerve to be rude. Ughhh! It annoys me. People need to show respect for others. Sigh... What have we come to? Fighting, bullying, and more fighting. Why would he care why I stick my head out? Thats none of his business. Maybe, I thought he was cute though. Just a little.

My name is Evett. I'm 19 years old. I live with my sister, Heather, and my mom. I love my life the way it is. I have everything I've ever wanted and I couldn't ask for more. My mom divorced my dad when I was 16 because he was a drunk. I don't worry though, because I still see him. My life is perfect.

I walked alongside my mom and sister. My sister can be annoying but only because she's the gossip queen of her school.

"Girls remember, tonight you have an important party to attend to," mom said.

"I know, but it's not fair that we have to go to that borning party and you don't," my sister protested.

"I have other business to tend to," she relplied.

We continued shopping around looking for cute shoes and dresses. After a few hours, our hands were full of shopping bags. Our driver drove us back to our house. Heather and I hung all the clothes we bought up.

"So what are tou wearing tonight?" Heather asked.

I looked around in my closet. I pulled out a dress and showed it to her. "This?"

"No that's to fancy," she said, "we're going to our cousins party not a dance."

"Okay," I said. I turned back to my closet and picked out a more casual white dress with lace on the top. "How about this?" I asked.

"Perfect!" She said.

She showed me what she was going to wear then we started getting ready for the party. Our cousin was graduating from high school so her parents were throwing her a congradulations party.