Status: Ok I'm redoing this book! I

A Teen Wolf and His Sister

Scott and school

*Skyler's outfit* e.g Skyler's outfit

I I quickly grab my back pack and hop in the car with Madison since Scott left so early. Why? I don't know but I'm pissed off. We were going to ride together this morning.

"Hey Ski." Madison said pulling off.

"Hey M." I said laying back in my seat and signing.

"Ok... What's wrong?" She asked.

I turn so that I was laying on my side and look at her. "I haven't seen Scott or talked to him in two days. I mean did I do something wrong? Do you think he remember my birthday is tomorrow? Do you think he hate me? Oh god my head is hurting."

"First of all he probably been spending the night over stiles house. You know him and stiles are always up to something. And you know he remember your birthday! He never forgets! God I wish my brother was like him. He would never hate you. If anything he's proud of you for being picked the home coming queen. And there's an aspirin in my purse for your head."

I sign, grab her purse, pull the pill bottle out and pop one in my mouth. "Thanks. I don't know what I'll do without you M. I really need to chill. I've been really jumpy lately."

"Why?" She asked.

"I heard a loud noise outside my house last night. It sounded like an animal. I got out my bed and went outside and guess what. Nothing. My mother came outside and asked me what I was doing and I told her I heard something. It was so loud she had to hear it but she said she didn't. She said I was sleep walking again. She guided me back to bed and when she left I got up and went in Scott's room. He wasn't there. weird right."

She look from the road to me. "It is weird and Ski I'm worried about your sleep walking. You could get hurt."

I sign. "Me to M. Me to."
*****
Madison pull up at the school, and I couldn't help it. I searched the parking lot full of kids for Scott. No Scott. He's probably already in the school.

I jump out car and Madison follow me in the school where people started greeting me.

"What's up queen B." My boyfriend, Jeremy said.

I smile and hug him. " hey baby."

"You want to do something tonight?" He asked.

I nod. "Sure... But me and Madison have to go shopping for my dress first. Is that ok?"

"Sure babe. Go get Sexy for me and only me." He said.

I couldn't do nothing but blush.

Madison roll her eyes. "Come on Ski. Class is going to start in 12 minutes."

"Ok um.... Babe I have to go. But I'll see you later right.?.?"

"Yeah. I'll see you in 5th period. Promise."

I kiss him and rush off in the opposite direction with Madison.

She doesn't like Jeremy. Why? I do not know. They use to get alone pretty well. Now it's like she don't care for him. She always tell me I can do better. I don't know what's up with her when it comes down to Jeremy....

Allison! She would know where Scott is. I walk up to her. "Allison have you seen Scott?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"No I'm sorry. He was over stiles house the last time I talked to him. Which was yesterday. Why?

"I'm worried about him that's all."

She smile. "We're talking about Scott. He's fine. I'll call him and I'll tell you where he is at lunch if he doesn't show up. K..."

I nod and hug her. "Thanks."

Madison walk up to me and the bell ring. We quickly race to class and take our seats as class began.
*****
The bell ring and I quickly exit the room(Madison right by my side) and head to my next class.

I sit down and look out the window only to see Scott talking to our buddy Derek. Derek! Oh my god. I haven't seen him in so long.

The late bell ring and I quickly raise my hand and the teacher look at me. "Yes Ms. McCall?" Mrs. Wright asked.

I look out the window and she do the same. She see Scott, smile and nod. I jump up and run past her. "Thank you. Be back in 10 minutes."

She smile. "Take your time."

(I'm an honors student. I know everything she's about to teach. Our aunt is a professor for collage students. She teach me and scott everything she teach her collage kids.)

I run down the hallway, and outside to see Scott and Derek still talking.

"Scott!" I screamed in joy.

He turn around and I just couldn't help it the sight of my brother just made me feel safe and happy.

I jump in his arms and he swing around in a circle. Then a few seconds later he put me down and look at me smiling. "Ski, aren't you suppose to be in class?" He asked happy to see me.

I look at him and smile. "Aren't you?"

Derek smile and I noticed I forgot about him. I turn and look at him. "Hi Derek."

"Hey Skyler." He said looking from me to Scott. I look at Scott, the expression on his face was hard. Derek..... Well I don't know Derek that well but I know him and Scott don't talk much. As a matter of fact every time I bring Derek up Scott gets pissed.

"Um... Ski I'll see you at lunch ok." He said guiding me to the school double doors.

"Wait.... I have to tell you something." I said.

"Can it wait?" He asked.

The words hurt me so bad. He never asked me could whatever I had to say wait. It was unlike him to say this. He noticed he had hurt my feeling to. He start to say something but I quickly nod my head. "Yeah it can wait."

I go back in the building before he could even say anything. Tears rolled down my face. I just wanted to tell him about my sleep walking.... I'm so worried about hurting myself when I'm not even trying to. It's like every since he started scoring in the stupid little game he play he don't have time for me anymore.

I whipe my tears away and go back in the class room. I sit in my desk and I could feel Scott's eyes on me.

I'm not going to cry.

No. I'm not.

A tear roll down my face and I quickly whipe it away (again) knowing he saw it I sink in my seat.

Skyler McCall you have a birthday tomorrow and you have been chosen to be the home coming queen. Scott.... And Scott is just busy right now. He'll be straight by tomorrow.

I hope
.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I hope y'all like this chapter!!! There is more to come! I.and put ur hands in the air if u are a teen wolf fan!!!! Lol I will update soon!!!