Stolen Serenity

Serenity is your average high school girl. Decent grades, plenty of friends to occupy her free time with, and the pretty face among the crowded halls of Genovesa High. But though her popularity has her reaching towards scholarships from around the world, all things change when a fateful accident including her brother sends her to a place she never would have dreamed of. And that isn't necessarily a good thing.

Trapped within the ocean bound beaches of Destiny Island, Serenity begins to feel as if she is doomed to a lifetime of loneliness with her parents as her only communication.

On a sunny day out at the beach, Serenity minds her own business as she tracks through the sand until something so mysterious, so alluring pulls her attention away from the comforting sand to the dark and glooming shadows of what her mind could only imagine.

By this discovery, Serenity learns that her destiny lies within something much more powerful than she could believe and that she holds many more secrets than she could ever have thought of.
  1. A Brand New Life
    Serenity's new life upon Destiny Islands has begun with an untrilling turn. After a nap full of flashbacks of the accident before their move, Serenity finds herself waking up to the voices of her mother on the other end of the door.
  2. Discovery
    After escaping the imprisonment which feels far from what one has called home, Serenity takes a stroll down the sandy beaches of Destiny Island where surprise is truly in store for her.
  3. Feels Like Magic
    When curiousity gets the best of her, Serenity finds herself inside a mysterious hidden cave deep within the trees of Destiny Island. And with the undying light at the end of the tunnel, she finds it isn't your average cave.
  4. Friends?
    A startling voice sends Serenity on edge while she is caught up in her own moment of bliss in the cave with the overwhelming magic leaking from a mysterious door. Whose voice could it be?
  5. Oops?
    Growing a little too close now, Serenity? Something about Sora just keeps pulling her closer and closer but she can't figure out what before it leads her into more trouble.
  6. The Darkness Consumes
    Serenity finds herself frozen from terror at the shore line on the beach by something her mind just cannot fathom. Will she be pulled to this overwhelming sense of darkness or will she be rescued? And by who?
  7. Dreaded Dreams
    Serenity realizes there may be something hidden to the island that she hasn't realized just yet.
  8. Sword Fights
    Serenity and Sora battle it out with eachother out on the beach. Who will remain victorious?
  9. Sandy Serenades
  10. Duck!
  11. Spread Wings and Take Flight
  12. An Uneasy Awakening
  13. The Race