Stolen Serenity

Discovery

Serenity trailed down to the oceans edge, her reflection clear as day in the waves that approached her but soon dissolving into sea foam. She gently crouched down to her knees, the blue towel wrapped tightly around her waist even though she was fitted in light blue jean capris. Her fingers dragged lazily into the water as ripples erupted from her finger tips.

A sense of power overcame her as she dipped her toes in as well, sending more ripples into everlasting distance. They grew until they crashed into the roaring waves, sending them straight back to their departuring place.

She squinted off into the distance to spot endless ocean lines. The water seemed to travel on for eternity, nothing in sight to break the pattern. She subconsciously dug her feet deep into the soft sand that warmed her toes instantly, imagining as if she were home. In Genovesa.

She took in a deep breath as the salty sweetness entered her nose, sending chills down her spine. Quiet, distant... serenity. She stretched her arms above her head as he aquamarine tank top lifted up, exposing her abdomen to the gleeful sun.

All was at ease by the shore as she listened to echoes of seagalls calling from above...

Serenity spun around and took in the magnificent sight of the waterfalls cascading behind her. The water was of the purest white and turqoiuse hues she had ever laid eyes on, and they crashed down into a small pool of sparkling water.

She lazily dragged her feet through the warm sand as she reached a set of wooden plank stairs. She marched up them quietly as rushed to the water, sticking her hand inside the cool liquid as it washed way all the heat from the sun that had settled into her skin.

She sighed to herself as she lower her feet down in the water, kicking little pebbles and small fish as she splashed wildly like a child.

Oh so relaxing.

She leaned her head back to face the clear blue sky as she held onto the ledge of the sand. She was about to close her eyes when the wind brushed away a set number of palms that showed her something her eyes hadn't taken in before.

Hidden deep beyond wild flowers and limb, was a cave-like structure calling name.

"Come, discover, learn..." it called to her. She left her comfortable spot in the sand and cautiously walked to the cave's opening. Curiosity grabbing the better of her attention, she pushed away the palm limbs and entered. She took one last glance at the daylight behind her, and she was soon vanished into darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for this one being so short! I promise the next one will be much longer. This seemed like the only good spot to end without giving away any hints.