Kiss

one

For the one-millionth time, he had managed to find a perfect view as Gerard Way undressed himself, to climb, fully naked, into the tub. And even after one million times, day after day, it never got boring.

But, at least he had the comfort of knowing that. There were simply too many things about raven-haired man, that intrigued him. Every little thing about Gerard Way seemed to fascinate the young man. The way he walked; the way he spoke, sometimes so delicately, and sometimes so full of passion; the way his teeth looked cute, resembling Tic-Tacs; the sound of his laugh. Everything.

He had observed the flawless man day and night, and on the one-millionth, warm August night, he had yet another perfect view of him.

Draped over the top edge of the antique bathtub, the young, tattooed man watched him in silence. With a now empty glass of vodka resting on the bathroom floor beside him, Gerard slowly let himself sink deeper underneath the surface of the water. Craning his neck back to rest his head on the edge, his eyes closed, hiding the hazel orbs from the young man.

So beautiful… the boy thought, letting his eyes travel down the length of his slightly pale, nude body, stopping wherever he thought necessary. His skin appeared to ripple and sway, underneath the transparent layer of water, distorting some of the boy’s view. But he didn’t care. Being there was enough, seeing him in real life. Being just that close to him, to his bare body…

He was rock-hard already.

From where he could see Gerard, he watched keenly as Gerard lazily lifted up a leg out of the water and rested his foot on the opposite edge of the tub. The boy’s eyes naturally followed the movement of his leg, at first, watching his foot move around absentmindedly, before his eyes promptly traveled back to the truly most beautiful part of his body.

Underneath the surface of the water, the image of his groin was also blurred. But, at least the boy still had his imagination. And he knew that he would have to use it, especially in his position, where his perfect view was somewhat faltered by the shield of rippling water.

Yeah, he thought. He could have had a completely perfect view of Gerard’s body, if it weren’t for that goddamn water. From inside the attic, just one small floor above, he could have seen Gerard just that much better, through the metal grill of the vent.

But, he’d have to remind himself to keep looking on the brighter side of the situation. Despite the faulty view of his naked body, the boy was still able to see him, in any way he wanted, whenever he wanted.

He was small, for his age, though he used this to his advantage, to fit into any small hiding space, most prevalently, in the small attic, where the air-conditioning vents had been placed over his most favorite rooms: the bathrooms, and the bedrooms.

Kneeling on the hard, splintery floor of the attic, and gazing down through the air vent in the ceiling, he observed for the one-millionth time, his heart beating with arousal and lust, his flesh painfully hardened, as Gerard Way lathered his hands in soap and began to run his agile fingers over his shining, wet skin. The boy’s eyes closely followed his hands as they ran over the length of both of his legs, and then slid back up to his crotch.

Wincing at the pulse that suddenly ran through his erect flesh, the boy was already leaning forward, his eyes widening with excitement, as he saw Gerard’s hand quickly grope and cleanse himself. Though, the vision of the beautiful man stroking his own flesh, only lasted a couple of seconds, as almost directly afterwards, his body and head had sunken under the water completely, only to emerge a second later, rinsed off of the soap. Grabbing a nearby towel, he quickly stood up and stepped out.

An uncontrollable smile found itself on his face, as he listened to the sounds of water trickling off of his picture-perfect body, the sounds of his breathing and occasional sniffles as he remained unclothed. The boy’s eyes remained on his favorite part of Gerard’s body, the entire time that Gerard began to dry himself off. As he finished off and walked out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped loosely around his waist, the boy was forced to remain where he was, not daring to follow Gerard’s path back to the bedroom, where he knew the angel-faced man only slept in boxer shorts. Not daring to make a noise that he might hear, having his cover blown, just yet.

Because even if the young stalker, Frank Iero wanted to be his lover, more than anything else, he couldn’t let Gerard know that they lived under the same roof. Not yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?