Thirst for more

Situation

“Darling your beautiful. Everything I could hope for...and more. When I'm around you...nothing else matters. Not my past, not the people around us." I stared at him, dumbstruck. My blood pumped through my veins, liquid nitrogen. I kissed him, my hands tangling in his hair. The kisses felt different now that I know his secret. Now that I knew what he was, I pulled away, and bit my lip until I tasted blood. I kissed him again, willing to lick the blood off my lips. My finger nails, painted blood red, flashed color in his dark hair.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you too," I said, my breathing coming shallow, my voice raspy. There was the sound of someone clearing their throat. I put my arms around Shane's waist and turned to face that person. It was David.
"Excuse me for interrupting, but this is my room." He said. His voice was hard, unforgiving. I wondered what had happened.
"That's alright," He sounded only slightly out of breath. David went to the dresser, pulling out two boxes. "Now that you two have declared your love, these will go well." He handed us the small boxes. I tried to ignore his tone, and opened my box. Inside was a glowing red heart ring. I threw my arms around David.
"This will go perfectly with my necklace!"

"You're welcome." He mumbled. I still tried to ignore his tone. David turned and faced Shane. "One question. How are you going to keep her away from the tracker?"
"A what??" I asked.
Shane sighed. "They're vampires who track their prey...you know, humans."
"Oh." I said.
David cleared his throat. Shane turned his head towards him.
"You know David," Shane said, in a clear, hard voice. "This isn't the right time to talk about this right now, since it's someones birthday and the party is still going on."
"Why?" David asked coldly. "You know he might be in or out by my house waiting for his turn to see her" he pointed to me. "defenseless. How do you think that will make you feel? Huh? How will it feel if she dies right now - tonight?" I shuddered from David's stern, hard voice.
"I wouldn't feel good." Shane hissed under his breath, trying not to have that thought in his mind.
"So, shouldn't we talk about this now?"
Shane sighed. "Okay. Lets talk about this situation."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I am SOOOOOO sorry for the long wait. I know I probably lost alot of readers in this wait time. But for those who stayed loyal, I hope it was everything you wanted.

Now, show me that you love me and this story. If you want the next chapter to be anytime soon, leave a comment!!!!!

~Threnody