Dragonshire (This is the original version, extremely different from the other one)

Emmalea Flips (Chapter 11)

"One of the servants has informed me of a juicy little detail," said Emmalea, staring at me in disgust. "One you're going to pay for!"
Emmalea jumped at me, reaching for my hair. I ducked and she fell toppling to the floor behind me. She lurched around and tackled me from behind so we went tumbling into the hallway. Emmalea pulled my hair and I screamed. I reached up to grab hers and pulled. She screamed and fell off me. She punched me in the face and I punched her in the gut. She pushed me off and stood up. She started kicking me in my side and I felt like I couldn't breath. She knocked the wind out of me, and started laughing. I gathered up enough strength for one final hard punch. I hit her on her side and she fell over. The other girls had been watching, too shocked to do anything. It wasn't until Emmalea fell that they came back to their senses and restrained her against the wall. My body ached and I felt that I couldn't stand or sit up. I screamed in pain and my mind called out for help. I got an instant response from Dav'id.
What's wrong? Are you hurt?
Yes, I replied, It was Emmalea. She came to my chambers and started to attack me. I don't think I can move.
Wait there, I'm coming.
"What's your problem?" screamed Shannon. "You are going to pay for this big time Emmalea!"
"She knows perfectly well what my problem is! She kissed him! Kissed the Prince!" shouted Emmalea.
All the girls stared at her then me.
The servant, I realized, she must be keeping them as her informants. That's how she found out, the servant that was spying on us that night.
Then Dav'id arrived with two guards.
"You are to leave the palace at once. You are relieved of the trials," he said coldly.
"WHAT!" screamed Emmalea.
The guards dragged her away since she was struggling.
"Are you all right?" Dav'id asked, walking over to me.
I felt like I couldn't move and stared up at him.
"Someone get the palace healer! She's hurt!" Dav'id told the guards. He knelt down and held me in his arms. My nose began to bleed and my chest and stomach hurt when I breathed. He wiped my nose with his sleeve and the other girls crowded around me, frightened. Shannon lifted up my shirt partially to expose my stomach. She sucked in her breath with a hiss when she saw the large red marks that would become bruises and the blood where the skin had torn. She carefully touched one of the marks and I cried out in pain. Suddenly I became very tired, the pain in my stomach and chest were overwhelming. I had pain throughout my head from that punch. Slowly I closed my eyes and blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate her. Don't you hate her? I hate her.