Dragonshire (This is the original version, extremely different from the other one)

Dragonshire (Chapter 24)

"Where should we do this?" I asked once we'd landed outside the town and everyone was ready.
"How about the place you loved most?" suggested Lacey sarcastically.
"Our house would serve the purpose nicely then."
"Then let's go," said Andrea.
I lead them down the street to the cabin and opened the door for them. Shannon and Lacey carried Dav'id's body to the main room.
Good thing it's late, I thought, or people would have seen us.
We put Dav'id's body in the middle of the floor and sat down.
"Who remembers what we do next?" I asked.
"I do!" said Brehanna, nearly jumping out of her chair. "We form a circle around him hand-in-hand while the cherished one shows how much they care."
"Simple enough," said Libby, "Everyone form a circle. Remember, if your hand in hand with Taylor don't try to hold his hand, let him hold yours."
The girls formed a circle around me as I crouched down and held Dav'id in my arms.
"How do I show how much I care?" I asked.
"Try kissing him, like what happened to that girl a few kingdoms over. Her true love had to kiss her to break the spell."
"I'll try."
I took a deep breath and slowly bent down to kiss him. His lips were blue, and felt cold against mine. I held that position for a few minutes, waiting for him to move. I pulled away when I realized nothing was going to happen.
"Why isn't it working? Surely a kiss shows how much someone cares. Is there anyone who doesn't want him to come back? It won't work if there is," said Kah'lie, her hair black with sadness and fear. "Everyone think only happy thoughts, Katie try again.
I leaned over and kissed him again, but I pulled up when nothing happened.
"It isn't working!" I cried. I could feel tears coming to my eyes and everyone around me had sad expressions on their faces. "Why won't it work!" I screamed. Tears were streaming down my face as I cried. I pulled Dav'id's body against me and I cried into his hair. I wouldn't get my true love back, I wouldn't live happily ever after, and I wouldn't have a life without Dav'id. I cried and cried, the tears pouring from my eyes as I remembered our first kiss, our moonlight walk, our mountain picnic, and I was sad we would never have a moment like those again. I couldn't fight the pain in my chest that I'm sure was my heart breaking. Sadness filled every corner of my mind as my tears fell onto Dav'id's face.
Suddenly, Dav'id's body started to glow yellow, then red, black, and blue. The light got brighter and brighter as Dav'id shown with every dragon emotion color known and more. Slowly, Dav'id opened his eyes. When he looked at me, his eyes were like nothing I've ever seen before. The color part of his eye was in several sections, each one a different color. He smiled up at me. I grabbed him in a warm embrace and kissed him. When we were through I looked down at him.
"How do you feel?" I asked him.
"The happiest I've ever been, especially since I'm the first dragon to ever experience true love," he said, then he kissed me again.
"Awwwwwwwww," said the girls and Taylor.
I had almost forgotten them again and when I looked up all but Shannon and Taylor were crying happy tears. Shannon and Taylor were kissing and because he was a ghost she couldn't kiss back or she'd pass through him.
"I have to go, but I will always love you," said Taylor to Shannon, and, giving her one last kiss, he disappeared.
"Are you going to be okay Shannon?" I asked.
"Yes, I'll be fine," she said, and her eyes were brimming with tears of joy.
"You know what, I think I've got a name for this town," I said.
"What's that?" asked Dav'id.
"Dragonshire."
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo tireddddd...................................................must take nap. Tell me what you thought. All that's left is the epilogue...