Status: Work In Progress

Time Stands Still

Brad Marchand, Victim

Now that they knew who Katie and Tommy were and that they were most likely the ones who had kidnapped Tyler, it was time to track down the psychotic duo. All signs pointed to this Boston couple and it they had Tyler, it was probably for a good reason.

Sure they got a few eyewitness accounts that pinpointed Tommy and Katie as the two who were in the jeep and there was one who said that they ate at a restaurant near the Garden and saw them a few tables away.

They said that the two were doing something on phones. After investigating this further, they stumbled upon a horrific discovery. They walked into the Garden, where the signings were still going on. It was the final days after all.

They find the table with Brad Marchand, Torey Krug, and the others. Brad is cautiously looking around. He spots Reilly and Val walking toward them. He stands up, excusing himself from the table and fans.

“Smitty, what’s going on?” Brad looked like he had seen a ghost. His eyes darted back and forth and he made sure to keep a close eye on the fans and people gathered. Something was dead wrong.

“We’d like to ask you the same thing?” Reilly said. “Buddy, you look like you’ve seen a ghost!”

“I-I, can we talk somewhere private, please?” He tossed his head to the side to indicate a good location.

They followed him over to the side. He turned to them, as Val withdrew a cell phone from his pocket. He held it out, grinning sweetly.

Brad gasped at once and took the device. “My phone!”

“Yes, we believe that that belongs to you. Keep a better security grip on it. Don’t loose it again.”

“Where? Where did you find it?”

“Tyler’s.”

“Is he okay?”

“Tyler was kidnapped.”

Brad sank to his knees. He was heartbroken and flabbergasted. He covered his head with his hands, which still held his phone. Reilly and Val dropped down to him and squatted on either side. They both put a hand on his shoulders.

“Look, Brad we’re trying our best to find him. We tried to reason with him.”

“This is all my fault! Those two Boston fans stole my phone, used it and tracked down my best friend!” Brad sobbed.

“No, no. Bradley it isn’t your fault.”

“No!” Val stated.

Brad looked up and snapped his head back and forth, trying to take in both players. “What happened to him? Why were you checking on him? You are still doing the HDA thing, right Smitty?”

“Yeah. Val and I are on the case. We were ordered to confront Tyler about his online behavior. But he didn’t listen. He shut us out, blamed us for the threatening texts--!”

“Wait, what? Segs was threatened?” Brad was taken aback in shock. He had no idea about any of this.

“He was. He got these texts from an anonymous number. At first he shrugged them off, but then he must have begun to care and freak out. He was panicking and then he disappeared. We just found out that he was kidnapped….”

“...by Katie and Tommy, an insane Boston couple?” Brad finished.

“Yeah, wait…”

“My phone. They attacked me and stole my phone and they did threaten Tyler, but I didn’t know why. They said Tyler needed to be taught a lesson!”

“Do you know where they could be?”

“I can ask around.”

“We’ve done that. No one knows them. They’ve been able to confirm the couple and being in Tyler’s jeep, but that’s about it.”

“That’s not what I meant. I was talking about the Bruins. In fact, there’s one person - not a Bruin - but a good friend of mine, who might be able to help out!”

“Really, who?”

“He’s a magician!”

“A magician?”

“Yeah. He has this really cool shop! But he can be annoying with riddles. Unfortunately he gets into his character too much!”

“Great!”

“I’ll take you to the shop!”
♠ ♠ ♠
And now comes the Magician scene!!!! :)
A weird dream I had! I have a lot of strange dreams.....sorry people, I'm really not that bad of a person! :))))))