Status: Work In Progress

Time Stands Still

Tyler in Chains - Part 1

It took him some two hours to recover, partly because of the strains of trying to get into a comfortable position over and over again; but mostly because Zenon, Katie, and Tommy injected a quick-acting sedative on him. When they finally returned to him, Tyler was blasted with extremely cold water - enough to wake him up and remove the weakness from him for a temporary moment.

"Oh, it seems our beloved Twitter subject is finally awake. Tyler Seguin." They mocked him and laughed at his helplessness. It was all fun and games for the trio.

Tyler had passed out and this time, he found himself lying in the middle of the room, his shirt still stripped from his body. Wet, and lying on the cold stone floor, he was extremely vulnerable to an "experiment", or series of "experiments". He could be played with, anything that the villains wanted and desired to do to him, they could do. His hair, although wet, maintained its sick boyishness. His muscular arms were fine, though they felt heavy and worn from being pulled and yanked in different directions and they stung, like he hadn’t worked out in a week and had finally decided to do a hardcore workout. His rock-hard abs were not misfigured, though a tiny touch could spark a little pain. He could feel his body clenching, as he fought the pain. The water had drenched his pants and the feeling didn’t add any comfort.

“What do you want?” Tyler snapped, blinking bravely. He struggled to shake his hair and stop the drips of water, that splashed irritably into his eyes.

"Wha-da-we have here...a tough guy, huh? Ya think yah so tough, there, Tyler?" Tommy hissed, snorting with laughter at the thought.

"Shut up, what are you talking about?!"

“Ya know damn well what I’m talking about! Yah mouthin’ off ta me, Seguin!”

“No!”

“Drop it Tommy, remember he’s a stubborn little Twitter hound. Let’s just show him what we wanted ta….” Katie suggested, smacking her partner across the arm, rather roughly.

Tyler watched helplessly behind the bars, as Katie and Tommy held out an iPad to him that showed the Magician shop. He was furious that these bastards were playing with him like this. They were beyond the point of teaching him a lesson. Now they were just having fun and being jerks.

“Why would you do this?” Tyler snapped, as he finally managed to get himself into a sitting position, with his hands still bound behind his back. He was still in so much agony from Zenon’s torture session, but he gathered the strength.

“Tyler, Tyler, my sweet,” Katie cooed, as she turned the key in the lock and pulled open the metal door. She stepped in and passed the key to Tommy, who pushed the door closed.

The Boston woman made her way up to the Dallas forward and squatted down to gaze at him. She appeared to size him up or at least look him over. She saw all of his bruises and cuts and shook her head.

Then she grabbed him under the arms, and with her inhuman female strength, lifted him up onto the wood bench. Four sets of chains protruded from the back stone wall. There were two at his feet and two that were at waist level. The young adult woman freed his legs, before quickly attaching one of the clamps to his ankle. She repeated the procedure on his other ankle, until he couldn’t kick out at all. He even tried, desperately wanting to make contact with her, but she snickered at the failed attempts.

She reached up and poked his nose roughly with her index finger and then pinched his cheek, making him grunt with frustration. “Poor Segsy…” she cooed, mockingly.

She then moved up, raising on her knees and took the last two chains behind him. She locked those to his wrists, making sure they were nice and tight over his already pale and reddish colored skin. After that was complete, Katie rose to her feet.

She looked down at the restrained man in the chains and nodded.

“What are you going to do to me now?”

Katie snorted and ruffled his hair. “Yah such a sweetie!”

“Now Katie,” Tommy’s scold came from the bars. “Don’t ya be cheatin’ on me!”

“Relax Tommy, I’m a Marchandista, not a Seguinista! But that doesn’t mean, I can’t flirt a little with the heart-throb. I am a woman, after all!”

“True. True. Ya ah a smart one, mah lady!”

Tyler gulped a large amount of saliva, as he trained his eyes on the wicked Boston woman. He knew that there will be a series of unfortunate events for him to happen, but he had to keep sanity and he had to control his pain, no matter how bad things would get, he had to remain in control and survive. He knew that he could hold on, but he didn't know for how long. He would make it a goal to strive to survive.

Katie touched his abs, making him flinch. He tried to raise his hands up, instinctively, but they caught, only managing to move as far as an inch. She glowered as she rubbed the sore area, making him moan with discomfort and displeasure. He desperately wanted to swat the hands away.

Finally she withdrew and stepped back. Then the Bostonian pulled out a steel pipe from her pocket, holding it with her right hand, while softly and repeatedly pummeling it on her left hand; as to show that she was going to beat up someone. And she was. Her target was Tyler Seguin.

"Let's see how long yah abdominal muscles will hold up. I mean ya have a nice, sexy six-pack there. I think I'll give ya seven..."

"Screw you…” Tyler silently hissed.

"Oh, let's make that twelve then, shall we?"

Tyler grew nervous, he knew that Katie was going to beat him to a bloody pulp or within the inch of his life. However, with him unable to move or defend himself, chained and rendered useless, he couldn’t do anything, except brace himself. Mentally.

"One." There was a smack that sounded on him, followed by a sharp pain that shot through him. The pipe hit Tyler's abdomen, causing him to howl in pain and horror. Four more hits followed, causing the brunette man's abdominal muscles to be red in agony. Tyler, gasping for air tried to compose himself, while his torturer continued to ask him, repeatedly.

"Can ya take more of this, Segsy? Are you going to change your online behavior? Can ya behave yourself?"

"I...don’t...have...a problem..."

"Six." There was more another smacking noise.

Tyler cried in agony, spitting out saliva with some blood stains. He lurched forward on the bench and managed to extend the chains a little longer. He was on his feet, with his arms bent backward, behind him. Blood then dripped to the sides of his mouth. He tried to remember the good times, with his best friend Brad, winning the cup, just to make the pain fade away. But as more hits on his abdomen ensued, he couldn’t help but forget those memories, close his eyes in anguish, and instead helplessly suffer from the hands of Katie.

The Boston woman, amused, grasped Tyler's chin, and asked again, "Will ya behave on the internet?"

The Dallas Star, defiantly, swung his chains forward, struggling to lunge at the woman holding the beating prod in her hands. He was furious and petrified. He wanted to be free. She stuck her face closer to his, so that their noses brushed up against each other’s. Then spat to her face. “You’re insane!”

“Yah making this harder on yourself, Tyler.” She whipped out a roll of duct tape and ripped off a nice rectangle and stuck it over the man’s mouth, pasting it over his lips. The hockey player attempted to roll his head to the side and escape, but he wasn’t fast enough.

With the tape gag applied, Katie, filled with anger, swung the steel pipe upward, causing Tyler's groin to be hit. He cried in pain, almost falling into his knees but the arm chains refused to give way, keeping them pinned backward. Katie, whose evil mind had spawned a new idea to make her captive give in to changing his image, turned her back on him.

“I suppose ya think yah pretty brave, eh Twitter Boy?”

Tyler muffled a response. His eyebrows were curved upward, giving him a worried look. His eyes were watery from the pain, which cause tears to streak down his cheeks. His chest was covered in red lash marks that looked like welts from a whipping, only these were larger in size.

"Hmm, I think, yah in the mood, fah something different. I'll be back, and be ready, I think you’ll have a blast with Zenon once more. Zenon’ll make ya change yah mind or he’ll end up killing ya. Yah choice, Tyler, baby."

As his cell was locked once more behind her, and Katie's evil laughter echoed along the corridor, with Tommy’s, Tyler, who had been viciously beat, had no choice but to bow down, and wait for the next "session". With his least favorite man in the entire world….Zenon Konopka! Again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Tyler....hang in there, Brad and the HDA are coming!!!!!! :)
And this is why you never abuse the power of online behavior....