Status: Work In Progress

Time Stands Still

Tyler in Chains - Part 2

Tyler Seguin, who had been bound for some time now, was still in shambles, although the markings on his abdomen had somewhat healed and disappeared now; a sign of his quick athlete recovery. He was a hockey warrior. Hockey players had to learn to cope and deal with injuries. He had managed to sit back down, trying to take the weight off of his arms, so that they weren’t getting pulled backward, uncomfortably.

The wetness caused by the water spray from earlier was mostly replaced already by his own sweat, making every curve of his muscles shine from the light of the small lightbulb on the ceiling. Upon hearing footsteps closing in, he, instinctively, awoke himself, and waited for the massive steel door to open.

Zenon then entered the room bringing with him big beakers of chemicals with metal plates in them. Tyler looked at his captor with tired, swollen eyes, seeing him open a cabinet somewhere on a wall beside the cell. He reached for wires, a potentiometer, and two electrodes. Tyler's heart started to beat rapidly, he knew that Zenon was now going to try to electrocute him to death.

Taking a table, which leaned against the opposite wall, he assembled the beakers, the electrodes, and the wires in front of the chained prisoner. Tyler, in a vain effort to be defiant and look tough, looked sternly at the man he feared. However he knew deep within himself that any attempt to be defiant was vain. Zenon then looked straight into Tyler's eye with malice, making him finally turn his face away. He still managed to look at Katie and his materials; fearing what would happen to him now. The evil Sabre then grabbed the Dallas Star’s face and forced him to look at his snake-like eyes.

"Look at me, Tyler, I want to see your pretty-boy face melt away," he sneered, evilly.

"Shut up, Zenon! You don't scare me, now! Not anymore!" Tyler replied, in a fit of rage, struggling to remain brave.

"Heh...really now? Your heart is pumping wildly. I can see the horror etched on your face. Human anatomy says, that happens in extreme fear, now, doesn't it?"

Tyler looked away at once.

“That’s what I thought!”

Zenon took both electrodes, and made their leads contact with each other, causing an electric spark to appear. Considering the electric spark to be too big, he rotated the potentiometer to reduce the voltage. Upon seeing the desired size of the spark, the goon glanced at his prisoner, seeing the blue flashes shine on his face. Tyler, wide-eyed, looked at the electrodes with his heart pumping fast; fearing the damage the electrodes might cause him, but at the same time lecherously pondering how those electrodes would feel when they contacted his body.

"So, will you behave, Tyler, baby? Will you change your ways…your borderline tweets?" the Sabre daringly asked.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don’t have a problem…you all just continue to spin my statuses into something bad! If I were to tweet out, “just had breakfast with Brad” I’m certain you’d still find something to pick at! You fans are insufferable here in Boston and that’s the damn truth! I was NEVER wanted here and you know that!!"

"Heh heh, good answer, smartass."

Zenon then stuck the ends of the electrodes to each of the arm chains, causing the metal to glow blue with electricity. Tyler howled in pain, his torso was wrapped with electricity, caused by his sweat mixing with the water allowing electricity to flow easily. He was shaking violently, flexing every muscle in pain, which was somewhat a wonderful sight for the Sabre. He removed the lead contacts from the chains, causing Tyler to fall limp and gasp for air; but still, the arm chains disallowed him from kneeling to the ground.

Katie and Tommy had appeared at the bar door and were gazing in, watching the show. Zenon turned and motioned for Katie to come in. She slipped in and dropped down to the Buffalo player, who whispered something to her. She snickered and nodded, rising back to her feet.

She leaned over, into Tyler's neck, smelling his addicting masculine scent, causing her to look at him rather lustfully. He gave her a look, before she started licking and nipping his neck, down to his abdomen. Every imperfection of Tyler's body made him perfect. The Dallas man closed his eyes, moaning in pleasure. Upon hearing it, Katie gave him a slight kiss on the lips; eliciting an even louder moan from Tyler, who tried to turn her off.

Katie made his way back to Tyler's ear and he whispered, "So, will you change your online etiquette, Tyler?"

"I don’t know..." he whimpered back, as Katie continued to massage his quickly hardening lower body, behind his pants, while nipping on his left nipple.

Upon hearing this, Katie then pulled back; Zenon was holding the electrodes in his fingers. "I have to say, you're incredibly tough...”

The Buffalo Sabre directly attached the electrode leads to Tyler's collar muscles, causing him to scream in pain and shake even more violently, clanking the chains. Katie, Tommy and Zenon laughed in unison with their prisoner's screams as his body fibrillated due to the electric flow. He then retracted the leads, causing him to limp again and start to breathe laboriously.

Katie then grabbed Tyler's face, fiercely in her hands and asked; "Do you surrender now? Your online behavior? Will you do it?" She was growing impatient, asking Tyler in a demanding fashion.

"You won't make me surrender! I am who I am!"

Upon hearing those words, Zenon again stepped forward and held the electrode leads. He wanted Tyler to suffer so bad, so lustfully bad. Spawning an idea from his corrupted mind, he used one electrode lead to stroke his body with it, apparently trying to tickle the Dallas Star. He stroked the red electrode to his nipples, to his abs, to his navel, to his legs, and to his bulge, much like an artist would be painting an image to a canvas. Tyler elicited soft moans while the red electrode probed his body.

"You like that, don't you, Tyler?" Katie evilly asked.

"..." Tyler did not reply, but he knew from within him that he didn’t like what they trio was doing to him.

Zenon apparently had another idea. He took both electrodes and taunted Tyler by slowly probing his body, trying to attach both leads to random areas, thus electrocuting him. Tyler would not answer still. Unwilling to wait all night, he probed from his neck, down to his chest, down to his abdomen.

Without warning, he made the leads contact his abdominal muscles, causing him to groan in horror. Coughing out a little blood, partly because of the beatings he received earlier, and arcing his body inward due to horrible pain, Tyler could not help but feel utterly useless. Despite being hailed as a powerful offensive machine on the ice, he was captured, disarmed, stripped, and was made to suffer - much like a lowly being. He recalled at how the other players from various teams feared playing against him, how they all respected him, enjoying seeing him shine and have fun. But seeing his current, humiliating situation, made him fall to loneliness and darkness.

Zenon started to probe his body again, from his head, down to his neck, towards his bulging pants. He then stopped, aiming directly towards the bulged part of his fitted jeans. Tyler's heart started to pound wildly, watching as the evil Buffalo Sabre looked and laughed at him, lustfully. He knew that whatever the man was planning, it would hurt. But his body refused to move, his urges ran wild. Instead, he thought how the electrodes would feel upon touching his bulge. Zenon chuckled watching Tyler’s expressions and glances.

"So you like it, Tyler?"

Tyler could not reply, but instead looked at all three villains sternly.

“Come on Tyler, just agree and all of this can stop!” Katie spat.

“Yeah, what ah ya waiting fah?” Tommy exclaimed, gripping the bars tightly in his fingers.

Tyler refused to answer. Zenon shrugged and slowly moved the electrodes forward, towards the Dallas player’s aching lower body. The poor ex-Bruin closed his eyes, bracing himself for the promised pain. He couldn’t answer, because he was trying not to give in and sound weak. He wanted to carry this out as long as possible, so that someone, anyone would find and rescue him.

"UWOAAAAHHHHHH---!!" Tyler screamed in pain as the electrodes contacted him, below the waist, forcing him to shake violently. Even though the jeans were somewhat reducing the electric flow, they were still significant enough to afflict pain on his groin.

Zenon alternated, adjusted the potentiometer from low to high. Although howling in pain, the potentiometer adjustment gave a rather interesting reaction; it gave Tyler the feeling of someone pumping him. The sight of Tyler suffering, made them all hot all over.

Zenon then withdrew the leads, causing Tyler to hang limply, tiringly and breathe laboriously. His body started to involuntarily twitch due to prolonged contact to electricity; but due to his uncanny ability to recover quickly, he stopped twitching after some time.

Katie stepped forward once more, sticking her face into Tyler’s, "Tyler, you look so hot...so sexy...so helpless...a female’s wettest dream. But luckily for you, I don’t do Twitter nerds."

Tyler could feel his libido spin out of control. Katie was also feeling Tyler's reaction, letting loose an evil giggle. He tried to control himself, and luckily for him, he was able to shrug off the evil that was Katie, the Bostonian wench. Slowly he came back in control of himself.

"Oh, so ya have incredible self-control prowess...impressive, Dallas Star (Stah)!"

"You'll never be able to sway me to your desires! I can shrug off your stupid advances toward me, woman!!"

"Really, now? Well…do you really think it's going to be that easy, Tyler?" Katie chuckled, she was impressed by Tyler's resolve, causing her to intensify her urge of torturing him, of breaking him. She wanted him to be taught the lesson. "Tyler, decide already if ya want ta tell me yah answer, alright? I'll be back. And if ya still refuse ta give in and agree...we'll see how well ya can really control yourself! Hahahahaha!!"

Katie nodded to Zenon, who detached the wires, the electrodes, and the potentiometer and returned them to their containers. The Boston couple vanished once more, leaving only the sinister Buffalo Sabre. After disposing the liquid in the beakers to a nearby orifice in the corner of the room, he left as well, silently cackling to himself, as he left Tyler in the darkness again.

Tyler closed his eyes and waited for his next torture session. He hoped that someone was on their way and would find him, before he finally cracked. But he didn’t hold much hope. He was still shaking from head to foot and he felt alone and cold. He tried to hug himself, but found that it wasn’t possible with the chains holding him back.

He tossed his head backward, gazing up at the ceiling. “MARCHY!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!! I DON’T WANNA DIE! I CAN’T DIE! PLEASE!! HELP ME!!!!”

He shouting alerted Tommy, who dashed back in, swinging open the door. He whipped out a towel and twisted it up, getting a nice rolled up material in his hands. Tyler eyed it and decided to act quickly. He opened his mouth up to scream.

“HEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPP!!” Tyler cried. “SOMEBODY--!” That was all he could get.

Immediately the man wrapped it around Tyler’s head, silencing him. The Dallas player gagged on the rough item and coughed. Tommy pulled the knot behind his head, securing it in place.

Tyler threw his head back and forth, irritated, trying to get the towel to come out, instead the Boston man stuffed it in-between his lips and pinned it behind his teeth, making it stuck permanently in spot, until it was removed by one of the villains or a rescuer.

“There. Now keep it down, Seguin!”

He vanished again, slamming the metal door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Three more chapters left...
And guess what, it's rescue time! Here comes Reilly, Val and Brad to the rescue!!!! :)