Status: Work In Progress

Time Stands Still

The Rescue - Part 2

Reilly Smith was on the ground, bleeding from a head wound and appeared dazed and in pain. Zenon had Val, tightly gripped with one hand and the other hand held a knife at his throat. He was panicking, but somehow also calm.

Tyler was bound at the wrists and gagged with tape in the holds of Katie and Tommy, who were smirking and cackling. He was squirming in their hold, making muffled noises.

Brad froze, feeling unable to move or do anything. He just stared at the scene before him.

“You thought you could escape from us?” Katie taunted Tyler, poking him in the cheek, making him give a stifled noise behind the adhesive. She pinched him in the same spot.

“You must be a fool, Seguin!” Tommy added, kicking Tyler in the stomach, just above the waistline.

Tyler bucked, but they held him still. Brad had to help him.

“You had a moment of hope there, Tyler. You thought that your old pal Marchy was gonna come and save the day, and he almost did, didn’t he?”

“But he forgot about one teeny tiny detail.”

“The Boston couple!” They both chimed in unison and flung Tyler into the chair that he had been bound to when he had first arrived to the demented couple’s lair.

Tyler landed on his bound arms, his face screwing up in agony, as he felt pain shoot through him like a firework zooming into the night sky. He tried to adjust himself, but didn’t get the chance too as Katie and Tommy began to terrorize him.

“Stop it! Leave him alone!” Brad attempted to scream. He still couldn’t move, frozen to his spot.

It seemed like things were spiraling downhill fast, until Reilly Smith reached over and recovered his weapon. He made a quick move and shot Zenon, who released Val. The young man whipped around and kicked the Sabre goon backward. And his partner shot again.

Zenon slumped to the ground unconscious and Brad instantly found himself able to move once more. He darted forward and furiously shoved both of the Bostonians away from the poor victim. They recovered and attack him, but for some reason Brad had hulk-like God strength. He easily overpowered both and sent them to the ground.

And that when the sirens blared, coming from the street.

"Well that was fast!" Reilly stated, as he moved his phone away from his head and looked at it awkwardly. "They must have been on their way or something."

"Nemo?" the Russian kid asked, with a confused look.

"Maybe."

Police and uniformed officers filled the Bruin-Cave lair and immediately seized the unconscious body and the two stunned Bostonians.

“You’re under arrest for kidnapping, torturing, and the attempted murder of Tyler Seguin.”

As they were led off in handcuffs, Brad spun to his best friend, who crashed to the floor, falling limp and unconscious.

“Hey! He’s not breathing! Somebody help!” Brad screamed, feeling Tyler’s weak pulse.

Too much torture and beating had severely taken its toll on the young superstar’s body. The pest ripped off the tape over Tyler’s mouth, allowing him to breath, but he only coughed and convulsed violently. He reached over and gently peeled away the tape binding Tyler’s wrists and flung it to the side. He carefully made Tyler more comfortable, until a stretcher was rolled into the lair.

Brad helped the emergency personnel to lift his friend onto the transport raft, before he was quickly evacuated and lifted into an ambulance, which wailed away from the scene. The Bruin winger joined the two HDA detectives. They stood by Brad’s vehicle on the side of the street.

The chaos died down, as the police took off with their suspects inside. Soon the scene returned to quiet and the trio let out their relief.

“We should go to the hospital! We need to see if Tyler is okay!”

“You’re right. We shouldn’t leave him alone, even though he is safe now.”

“Let’s go see Tyler!” Val exclaimed.

They all got into the car and drove to the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY Tyler Seguin is safe....oh wait, I only care about Kaner and Tazer....
Yeah, that's right, come at me Seguinistas!! I dare you!
Anyway....all that excitement aside, there is one chapter left you guys.
This has been fun, but now you all get to know why Nemo cares so much about Tyler Seguin!!!! Secret revealed sometime tomorrow, maybe in the evening...it depends on how I feel. :)
Thanks for reading (this wacky tale)!! XDDDD