A Night With the Graverobber

Chapter 1: The Scared Girl & Her Imagination

As if the night time breeze was still humid at Midnight, the empty noise that covered the town seemed dead. I awoke in the alleyway covered in what I thought was confetti, and although it was dark outside, the colorful strips that attacked my dress was in fact confetti.
I wasn't aware that my ripped up pink tank top, blue jean ripped pants and dirty white flip flops turned into a skin tight red dress that came almost exactly to my waist. Next to my bare feet a pair of Red converse who neatly places next to each other. At least they know my style. I put them on and started walking slowly so I didn't miss any clues as to how I got here. As I came to the end of he alleyway, I heard a faint cry in the distance coming from an abandoned Church a block down. I could see it clearly, abandoned it looked, but the lights still flickered as if it wanted me to come to it. Stupid me who Loves trouble, walked towards it as if I were in some kind of Trance. I ran as fast as I could to see if the noises were in fact coming from the Church and not my imagination. I felt crazy enough as it i even thinking this wasn't a dream, the only people who wake up in places they didn't fall asleep where they laid their head were people who got themselves in trouble with Jigsaw, and since I didn't have any wires attached to my face, my imagination suddenly came to a quick end, this was real, and I'm screwed.
When I walked up to the Church I felt a knot in my stomach as if it were telling me what an idiot I was for even thinking about going inside, but my feelings were never mutual.
I slowly walked up the steps, the noises of faint crying grew louder each step I took, and finally the noises came to a halt and I stopped myself from reaching the knob, for it was weird that as soon as I was going to go inside the crying would come to an end. They knew I was here.
Feeling brave even I wasn't in the slightest bit, I went for the knob again, opening it but not stepping inside. I looked in front of me, there stood a statue of an Angel playing the harp, and a dozen Jesus on the cross plaques scattered the wall. As my steps began to tremble by each step I took, I need to sit down before I collapsed, and after 2 seconds of stupidity for sitting down I got right back on my feet and continued to walk further until I reached a bible laying on the ground, wide open. I knelt down to pick it up, reading it had to be the hardest thing I have ever done in my Life, but it took my mind off what could happen if I stayed any longer. I was so focused I barely heard the noises come back again.
When the noises started again I nearly jumped out of my dress. Thoughts of Death swept my mind for I had no idea what .. Or who could be in here with me, and if I stayed, I would unwillingly find out. As I paced back to the entrance door, I heard foot steps pounding from close by, overpowering the church walls and louder than sirens his voice was overheard.

"Ah Skai, welcome! I was awaiting for you to wake up and now here you are." The voice said to me.
I shook in Horror, his deep voice but with no one to follow it, I looked all around my in case he appeared out of thin air.

"Who.. Who are you? How do you know my name, how did I get here?" Me, the pretend brave one, tried looking for something sharp to defend myself with, I sure as Hell didn't do myself justice.

"You ask too much, and you're in my home." He sounded eager to get me out , and honestly I had no problem with this.

I turned around trying to open the door but It was locked, I grunted and moaned and pushed and pulled the door open as hard as I could but nothing.
As I turned around I felt the coldness on my neck, my shoulders shuttered at the thought, but I was right, there he was standing behind me. I backed up hitting my head on the doors behind me, but after that I couldn't move. I just stared.

"You can't leave now, you're my guest." The man walked slowly towards me.

"What do you mean GUEST?" my voice cracked as tears filled my beady Black eyes. "I wanna know how I got here." I started walking to him, my fear turning into anger I stood neck and neck with him. His light eyes covered with black eyeliner, he smelled of old cologne and cigarettes. I looked up at him, desperate for answers.

"Come child, take my hand, I wont hurt you." The man held out his hand. "Well, come."
I took his hand but hesitated. He walked me up to where I laid the bible and sat down.

"Now let's talk. You and me, a night of adventuring and action. What do you say?"

I look almost offended.

"You're kidding.. You kidnap me, and you want me to take adventures with you, you creep! Who are you?" I shouted standing up and crossing my arms in frustration.

"I'm the Graverobber, just the Graverobber, and you.. My little cherry, are my Sidekick." The Graverobber walked to the entrance and stood there with his hands in his pocket.

"Well, are you coming?"

I looked at him in disbelief but walked up to him and headed out the door. This is gonna be shitty.