Status: I may have to edit some stuff later but I've got a test to do right now.

Watermelon Lips

Can I bum a drag?

Melanie didn’t smoke often but there was something reassuring about the burning in her throat and the weightlessness of her spirit. She took another drag; it was dark and bitter but sweet at the same time. The smoke escaped through pursed lips into the crisp night air outside of some house party her friend had dragged her to. Something about Melanie needing to meet boys and have fun or something. However, she was safely inside getting drunk with her boyfriend while Melanie went to find some time to herself. She was about to take another drag when a soft lilt sounded beside her, “Can I bum a drag?”

Looking beside her Melanie noticed a pretty blonde girl with brown eyes staring at her curiously gesturing to her hand. Melanie flicked the cig once before handing it over to the other girl. She watched as she raised it to pretty, full lips and inhaled deeply. The other girl gave the cig back before slowly exhaling through slightly parted lips. Melanie bit her lip sharply before turning her attention to the ground.

“So what’s your name?” Melanie darted her eyes at the other girl shortly before returning her gaze to the ground. “Melanie. Everyone just calls me Mel though.” That was partly true. The two friends she possessed called her Mel but not much of anyone else called her by anything. And her mother wouldn’t hear of calling her anything but her given name. “That’s pretty.” The blonde nodded as if to confirm her own statement. “My name’s Anne. Afraid you can’t do much with a boring name like that.”

Mel noticed her taking another sidelong glance at the cig in her hand and handed it over again. When she got it back and took a drag of her own she noticed a new taste; something akin to watermelon. After exhaling she passed her tongue over her lips and was pleased to find that she could still taste it.

Glancing at the pretty blonde she noticed that she was staring intently down at her face. Suddenly feeling self-conscious, she turned her attention back to the cig taking another long drag of it before putting it out. Exhaling she turned to Anne hoping to find something to talk about but was cut off from anything she might’ve managed to muster up by a pair of lips pressing forcefully against hers. The distinct taste of smoke, alcohol, and watermelon passed her lips before Anne moved away.

“Sorry. Sorry. I should’ve asked first.” Anne nervously bit her lip as she wrung her hands together. Maybe it was the alcohol and cig or maybe it was just the way Anne looked illuminated by that awful porch light but Mel didn’t rightly care at the moment. Taking one of Anne’s hands and gently curling the other behind her neck she leaned up and kissed her. She brought her other hand out of Anne’s and up to her face as the kiss heated up. She brushed her tongue against watermelon lips that parted obediently letting her stroke the roof of her mouth before they finally parted.

“This is my house, you know.” Anne stated breathlessly. “We could go to my room, if you like.”
♠ ♠ ♠
May add a nsfw chapter later?