Delirium

Release

How could I have been so stupid?? I engaged in the corruption…I had to cleanse someone right now in order to cleanse myself of the dirty deed that I’d committed. Despite all the pleasure that I felt, I was so angry with myself for succumbing to the temptation that was his beautiful body.
I was so confused. My body felt immense pleasure the entire time but I feel so disgusted with myself! I have to cleanse. I just have to.

I had been watching him for a while and at first I didn’t think that it was his time but tongith I had no choice.

I drove frantically to his home, hoping with every fiber in my being that he was home tonight.
When I saw that the lights were out I felt disappointed but them the small window farthest back lit up and his silhouette danced against it.

I jumped from my car and rounded the house toward the back door where I knocked with desperation. “Please, help me! He’s after me! Please!”

He opened the door, his robe hanging open and a toothbrush in his mouth. “Oh shit are you okay?”

“He’s after me! Please, you’ve got to help me!”

He ushered me inside before he closed the door and locked it, staring out of the small window beside the door. “Who’s after you?”

He went to turn around but I pushed him hard into the window putting a large crack in it. Blood splattered onto the glass as he slid down onto the floor, his breathing becoming labored. I smiled in excitement as I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder. As I was turning to leave a photograph caught my attention.

It was a little boy who was the spitting image of the unconscious man currently bleeding all over his white carpet. His little blue eyes glowed with happiness and his brown hair was crazy but the balloons in the background told me that it was a party and the crazy hair was justified.

I grabbed the photo, frame and all, before I headed out of the door to my car. I threw him inside, stretching my back to relieve the pressure that I was feeling.

I drove fast, the urge to cleanse him bubbling in my stomach. I needed him to understand the wrong he was doing.

The girl from before lay on the floor, bleeding from her ass and I’m sure her crotch also. She confirmed it when she said, “Please sir, I need some feminine products. I started my period! Please just let me go! Please!”

I ignored her and threw the man on the table. I strapped him down just as he was coming to, he started to squirm but I grabbed his face, “If you scream, I will cut your fucking balls off. Shut up and don’t make a fucking sound…at least not yet.”

I went for the water hose, turning on the hot water and spraying the young woman with it. She screamed loud as the hot water came in contact with her dry crackling skin.

It was rare that women needed them but I kept some products around just in case. I took the box of tampons and threw one of them at her.

“But sir I don’t wear this size.” She said.

“I’m sure I’ve stretched you out enough, use it or keep bleeding.” I said as I turned my attention to the man on the table. He cried silently, his eyes, begging me to let him go.

“You want me to let you go, so you can go home to your son. And let me guess you promise not to tell anyone what you saw right?”

He nodded desperately.

I laughed as I took scissors and started to cut off his clothes. “How fucking stupid do you people think I am? You really think that I’m just gonna let you walk freely around this earth without having been cleansed?”

I marveled the dragon tattoo that was sprawled across his chest. I traced it with the tip of the scissors. “I will admit though, that I understand what your boyfriend sees in you. It’s almost a shame that I have to cleanse you.” I tore his boxers off. “Almost.”

He sobbed, asking why I was doing this to him, he asked what he’d done to me.

I didn’t reply, I simply flipped him over, his ass in plain view.

Across from me sat a wall with different sized poles, some wider, some longer. Since I was in a terrible mood I had to really make him understand his wrongdoings. I grabbed the large metal pole pulling my lighter off the table nearby. I let the flames dance against the metal, turning it a bright red.

The man squirmed desperately on the table, still trying to free himself from the restraints. I whacked his bare cheek in an attempt to get him to sit still. He cried and only squirmed harder, so I kept whacking and whacking. His blood splashed all over my clothes, warming my skin.

Finally he was still, too weak to move anymore. “Now, I will cleanse you, only then will you understand your hypocrisy.”

I reveled in his screams, letting them wash away the regret as I pushed the hot metal poker inside of him. “Think of your son Raymond! When this is over, you’ll be cleansed and therefor able to teach him to be a real man!” I yelled over his screams as I turned my wrist the pole turning with my. I pumped my arm hard and fast and it felt good to cleanse him…to cleanse us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I know I've been gone for a while but give me a break, I'm getting ready for college! I'm anxious I've been having some extremely weird dreams about it but eh whatever happens in college happens.