Delirium

Sometimes I Get This Funny Feeling

"You're nothing. You could just die and your mother and I wouldn't care faggot."

"Why do you hate me Phil?! I have done everything for you and you're just going to repay me by hitting me?!"

"You're damn right!"

"Answer my question bitch!"

"Excuse you?! Excuse you?! You will not talk to your father like that!"

"You're not my father. You're my fucking stepfather. Actually, no. You're just shit to me."

"Oh faggot, you're going to pay for that! Come here!"


"NO!" I screamed as I jumped up from my desk only to find people staring at me.

"You okay, Giosia?" Steve asked and I shook my head. I couldn't lie. Especially after my whole screaming.

"Giosia! Get in my office! Now!"

|·|·|·|


"I think something's wrong with you, so I'm having you go to a therapist at four pm tomorrow. Hm. I don't want you to go alone, so I think it would be great for you to go with your partner Ricky. So you can have some quality time together."

"But I'm fi-" I was saying before he cut me off.

"Giosia,"

"It's Joni."

"Okay, Joni. You are clearly not fine. I'm giving you the rest of the day off, and tomorrow with your partner. I want him to spend the night at your house so he makes sure you're okay through the night."

"I'm old enough to take care of myself."

"I know, but I'm worried about you man. You're not acting right. Did something happen to you. Be honest with me."

Should I tell him? Could I trust him?

"Well, let's just say my stepfather was a drunk homophobic abusive person towards me, and my mother didn't stop him."

He was silent but he looked understanding about it. He silently told me to go to Ricky's desk and tell him what he told me.

|·|·|·|


"Hey, you're Ricky right?"

"Guilty as charged!" He smiled.

Oh my goodness, that smile.

"So chief sa-" Ricky cut my off.

"You're My partner, I'm spending the night at your house, and I'm taking you to a therapist tomorrow!"

"How'd yo-"

"I have good hearing." Hopefully he didn't hear about Phil.

"Shall we go now?" He asked, and I nodded.

As I was walking towards the door, he grabbed my hand and I got this funny feeling. I always get a funny feeling with everyone since my brother was murdered. But this... this feeling was a feeling I've never felt before. It was a tingling sensation that I kind of liked. It was different and when he looked at me, he smiled and I smiled back.

God he was good looking. I said to myself as he led me outside.

"So I'm Ricky. You must be Giosia?"

"Yep, but please, call me Joni."

"Joni? Cute, I like it."

"Thank you." I said while trying so hard not to blush.

"You're welcome. Listen, could you possibly do me... a personal favor? I know we just met and all."

"Sure! What is it?"

Whatever it was, I was ready..

"Well I was thinking for some quality time... to get to know each other better, we could you know... hook up? I mean if you're gay."

"I am gay! And I'll think about it! Question though. Are you a top or a bottom?"

"Top. You?"

"Thank god! I'm a bottom." I said with relief. I hate being the top. It just never appealed to me.

"Good. I'm glad because you're really good looking. I know this is not very professional, but nobody has to know at all. It could be really fun!"

"I agree. It could. But I don't know... I'm kind of a virgin."

"Wait, someone as cute as you, is a virgin?!"

"Yeah.. I know, it's embarrassing."

"Embarrassing, no. Cute? Very. I think it's adorable."

"Thank you... I think?"

"You're very welcome. Now, let's get something to eat. I'm starving!"

With that we got into his car and drive to Wendy's. There's something about Ricky that I like. But I'm just not sure what it is. Hopefully I find out soon because it's going to drive me crazy until I find out. What are you hiding Ricky? Hm.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short and has a lot of dialogue. I apologize.