Delirium

Cleanliness

She was lying on the floor, whimpering. The smell that drifted up to my nose told me that she’d been sitting in her own filth for a few hours.

“Please.” She begged when I made my appearance, “Just let me go, I don’t have much but I’ll give you whatever you want.”

I ignored her while I walked over to the hose, turning the hot water on full blast. I let the stream of water wash away the horrid smell. She screamed in agony, the sound sending tingles all through my body. Once her pale skin had turned a bright red, I decided that she’d had enough.

She shivered and cried in pain. “Please, whatever I did to you I’m so sorry.”

“You’re not sorry just yet.” I laughed.

I pulled her up and dragged her over to the table where I proceeded to bind her wrists and ankles. She squirmed when the cool metal contrasted against her burning skin.

I ripped her clothes away from her body with a calm demeanor.

“Why are you doing this?” she sobbed in desperation.

I figured I at least owed her an explanation as to why she had to be cleansed. Maybe it would make the process go faster. “I’m doing this to cleanse you. See you think that you prefer women but you’re nothing more than a pretender. A hypocrite if you will. I bet you make her use toys in that tight wet heat don’t you?”

“No I love Hayley! Please don’t do this! I want to ask her to marry me!”

I slammed my hands against the table and shouted, “Stop lying to me!”

She whimpered quietly.

I took a deep breath and grabbed the scalpel. “You know in some part of Africa they circumcise their women? They cut the top layer of skin in the vagina so that they won’t feel pleasure during sex. It keeps them from being promiscuous so that they will stay committed to their husbands.” I pushed her legs open, cutting her pink lacy underwear off of her then tossing it aside.

“I find the method very effective.” I smiled as I lower the sharp object and pushed it inside her. Screams of agony echoed against the ceiling as her blood coated my hand. I used my free hand to hold her down as I traced her insides bringing the slightest layer of skin with me.

A couple more minutes and I was done, discarding the skin in a metal bowl nearby. She cried and tugged on her restraints in a futile attempt to free herself.

“Ah, the first step is complete…now that I’ve stripped you of your promiscuity, I must show you,” I brandished a condom and pulled it over my girth, “The path of righteousness.”

I climbed onto the table and pushed myself inside of her, letting the warm blood act as a lubricant.
Her screams pushed the pleasure all throughout my body, I thrust harder and faster…her cleanse nearly reaching completion.

My eyes squeezed shut as the cleanse came closer and closer…the ball of heat spreading across my abdomen.

I let out a loud groan as the cleanse came upon her…my body shaking as I stepped back down onto the floor.

“We’re almost finished…” I said breathlessly as I picked up a knife. I drug it along her navel as I contemplated which part of her to cut first.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know but I wanted to show more of what these poor victims are going through, it'll all come together soon I promise! Comment, recommend and subscribe...thanks for reading!!