Delirium

Tease

Joni stepped out of the therapist’s office looking not better but not worse either. We didn’t know each other that well so I was still learning to read his expressions.

“Hey. Did it go alright?” I asked. He didn’t have to tell me all the details I just wanted to know that he was okay.

“Yes. Everything’s fine.” He sounded a little bit robotic, so as we walked down the steps towards the car I put my hand on his shoulder.

“You don’t ever have to talk to me if you don’t want to but I just want you to know that I’m here for you no matter what. After all you are my partner.” I smiled with a wink.

He smiled and we headed into the office to report to the chief.

“We have to interview the families of the deceased.” I said when chief asked for the progress in the case. “We need to find the common denominator between these people. We need to find out how he was watching them, was he posing as a cable man? A cop? A plumber?”

He nodded his head, “Okay, well start with the latest victim while it’s fresh in their minds and work your way back.”

We nodded and headed out to the different victims houses. We started with the latest victim a female blonde with light hazel eyes. She too was tortured and sodomized, like the rest of the victims. I was the one that had to tell her mother, who was the spitting image of the young lady. She had cried hysterically and the only consolation I could offer was that I would find her killer by any means necessary.

“Now I know this is hard for you, believe me I don’t want to make this any more difficult than it has to be I just want to ask you some things about your daughter.”

“Why?” sniffed the brown eyed mother.

“Well understanding her will help me understand some things about her killer.” I tried smiling and being as nice as possible. I know that there was no way that smiling would make her forget about the death of her younger daughter. The best that I could do for her was to find the bastard that killed her daughter and put them away for life.

“Well what were your daughter’s hobbies?” Joni pulled out his notepad and prepared to write down her answers.

“She loved the arts. Painting, performing…if she could express herself with it she did it.”

“Okay, was she seeing anyone?”

“Well yes, she’d just came out to us a year ago and she introduced us to her girlfriend Tammy, gosh the poor girl was crushed when she heard about it.”

That was the first in a series of homosexuality amongst the victims. While most of them had came out to their families recently, there were some other victims that had kept it secret. One man had been caught in the act with another man by his wife. They were in the process of getting divorce when he was killed.

But there it was, the one thing they all had in common.

“So our killer hates gays.” Joni said as we drove back to the precinct.

“Do you think he could be a hate crime?”

“I don’t think so, there’s a personal touch to it that makes it seem like…maybe he or she is gay himself. It could be that this person is ashamed or had some sort of trauma and he feels like he needs to take that out on someone.”

“That’s deep.” I smirked.

“It’s my job to understand who they are so I can understand why they do what they do. That’s how we catch him.”

“Must be kind of scary stepping into the lives of people so sick and scary.”

“Yeah it keeps me up at night sometimes but I find solace in knowing that each day I put someone away.”

“Well,” I turned into the parking garage that I lead to my house. “Let’s take your mind off of this for one night, just for tonight then we can start chasing the bad guys again in the morning.”

We walked silently into my apartment. While he was in therapy and I left to clean up the house a bit, make it nice a presentable for him.

I left the lights out and started lighting candles all over the place. They glowed bright draping the whole apartment in a beautiful yellow glow.

“Wow.” Joni exhaled as I took his coat and hung it up in the coat closet near the front door. I walked up behind him casually winding my arms around his tiny waist.

“Now about the hookup.” I said as I traced kisses along his ear. He sighed and leaned his head back into my shoulder.

My hand wandered down his stomach to the bulge in his jeans. I stroked hard, earning a groan from the back of his throat. He pushed back against me massaging the same bulge in my pants.
“You sure you’re a virgin?” I asked breathlessly.

He chuckled and turned to kiss me full on the lips. “Let’s head to the bed room.”

I smirked and held his hand as we wandered toward my bedroom, which I had cleaned especially for him. “Get down on the bed.”

He smiled and shed his shirt before he laid down on the bed unbuttoning his jeans at a torturous rate.

“So you like to tease?” I raised one eyebrow.

He only giggled in response as I laid down on top of him, “If you’re a tease like that, then this is gonna be one long night.”

“I look forward to it.” He replied with a seductive evil smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys, my laptop and I were pulled apart by the harsh hand of fate then when I finally got it back I got writer's block and couldn't write anything for a while but now I'm back on track and I apologize if it sounds filler-ish...

Comment, recommend and subscribe!!!