Delirium

That feels so... good

Joni


As Ricky laid on top of me he had this sexy smirk plastered on his face. The bulge in my skinny jeans made them tighter than before and it was getting a little uncomfortable. I've never felt like this before, so it was all new to me.

"Let me take my jeans off baby," I breathlessly said as I reach for my jeans.

"No, allow me to," he said as he made his way down to my jeans' zipper. I will admit, I was a little nervous but that quickly went away as soon as he slipped my jeans down to my ankles with ease.

My briefs were tighter than usual but it wasn't uncomfortable. Once Ricky got my briefs off of me, my cock sprung out and Ricky licked his lips.

"Has anyone ever given you a blow job before baby?" he asked with a smile but when I went to answer I couldn't. So I shook my head being honest and he gave me a smile.

"Well then, lay back and enjoy this," he said and I did what he wanted. I slowly laid down on my back while his mouth went to work on my erection.

Fuck he's good, I said to myself as Ricky skillfully licked around my tip in three big circles.

"Fuck Ricky I-" I was in the middle of moaning but he cut me off.

"No you're not. You better fucking hold it," he demanded and I thought that was the sexiest thing I've ever heard. As he was sucking my tip, he began jerking me off. I didn't think I could last any longer, but he completely stopped sucking me off to take his clothes off.

Once he was just in his boxers, he told me to get on my knees so I could get him close to the edge. I honestly didn't know what he meant by that so I just laid there.

"Baby, have you ever given a blow job before?"

"N-No,"

"Well it's easy, just get on your knees and I'll talk you through it,"

"O-Okay,"

As soon as I was on my knees, he pulled his boxers down and revealed his cock. His was clearly bigger than mine, but it didn't bother me like it would have to others.

"Like what you see?"

"Definitely," I smiled and he smiled back.

"Okay, the first thing I want you to do his jerk me off like how you do at home when you're horny,"

I got this in the bag, I smirked before I took him in my hand. I started to slowly jerk him as I jerked myself off. It felt really good in my hand and I couldn't wait until I put him in my mouth.

"Fuck, so far y-you're doing really good!" Ricky moaned as he held onto the headboard.

"Now I want you to kick my tip like it was an ice cream cone. It might taste salty because it's pre come, but you'll get used to the taste, I promise,"

Okay, this might not be that bad, I said to myself as I leaned in and did exactly what he wanted. It didn't taste too bad but it wasn't my favorite flavor of ice cream. I wanted more though and as I swirled my tongue around I could hear Ricky moaning (thank god he was).

"Okay, now here comes the hard part. You're you're going to take it in your mouth, but there's so- fuck don't use your teeth!" he scolded and I pulled my mouth off of him.

"Sorry... I did-" "It's okay, it's your first time I don't expect you to be a pro,"

"Now do what I said, and remember no teeth this time," he smiled as I leaned and started to suck him. I took him in my mouth and I started moving my mouth up and down his shaft, and hey I was actually doing good job!

He pulled out of my mouth and sat on the bed. For a minute I didn't know what he was doing until he grabbed the bottle of lube and a condom. As he slid the condom on slowly, I started freaking out.

Should I do this with a total stranger? Or should I stop it? I said to myself as he lifted me up and gently laid me on the bed.

"Okay baby we're going to start, so tell me if you want me to stop or go faster or slower, this is all up to you,"

"Got it,"

Ricky lifted my leg and placed it on his shoulder. That's when he pushed a cold wet finger into me. It actually didn't hurt, but it shocked me because I wasn't expecting it.

"I know it's cold baby, but it's only so it won't hurt when I'm in you," Ricky assured me as he slipped in another finger into me.

"Fuck!" I moaned as he got another finger into me. By this time it was hurting, but I wanted him to keep going. Once the pain was subsiding, it started feeling good.

"That's it baby, moan for me," Ricky breathed as he slowly pulled his fingers out of me one by one.

He lined up and pushed into me and I felt like I was going to scream my lungs out. His cock was cold and wet, and it felt good but my ass was tight.

"Fuck!" I moaned out as he got all the way inside me.

"Tell me when you want me to move. I've got all night,"

It took me five minutes to adjust and when I was ready I muttered 'go' to him. He started at a slow pace that eventually went faster than before.

"Fuck... Ricky I'm already close!" I moaned out but I felt embarrassed because I couldn't hold it.

"Let go baby," was all Ricky said before our came all over my stomach.

Ricky was still thrusting at a fast pace and it felt amazing. "Fuck!" He moaned as I felt him come inside me. He pulled out and scooted me up onto the bed.

"Get some rest, I have to run to the store for my mom. I'll be right back. It's an emergency!" Ricky said as he put pants on and a shirt.

"Can I go with you?" I asked because I didn't want to be alone.

"No. I'll be twenty minutes tops I promise!"

"Okay,"

With that, he left and it didn't add up. Going to the store at ten p.m. for his mother? That just didn't make sense and I'm going to find out what his deal is.