Status: Ok my beautiful readers I hope you enjoy this!!!!!

You Left Me

Finding out

Justin's POV

I quickly finish singing the last song for the night. I always let my fans choose the last song for me to sing and you want believe what they choose..... 'Backpack'. I can't lie it's one of my favorites too.

"WE LOVE YOU JUSTIN!!!!" My fans screamed as I ended the song. I smile at them.

"I love you too." I said walking off the stag only to be crowded around by the people back stage. Jay, my manager grab my mike and hand it to the mike guy, Mark.

"Your mother called you twice." Jay said handing me my phone. "She said something's wrong with Royal. She wouldn't tell me what was up. She just kept saying she'll call you back."

I quickly snatch my phone from him and dial my mothers number. Something's wrong with royal and I need to know what's up. No matter how mad she is at me I still love her and I would do any and everything for her. "Justin?" A weak voice asked unsure.

"Mom." I quickly answered, panicked. "What's wrong with royal?" I asked as a woman walked up to me with a towel and whipe the sweat off my face.

"Justin I'm so sorry. I didn't know what was happening. I should've known but she didn't tell me nothing. Oh god I'm so scared." She cried.

My heart beat started racing. Something's wrong with Royal and that shit just don't fly with me. "Mom please tell me what's wrong with Royal!!!?" I said trying my best to stay clam. I look at jay only to see him starring at me concerned.

Her sobbing filled my ear and it really pissed me off. "Mom!! What the fuck is wrong with Royal!!??" I snapped as jay's eyes widened. I have never snapped on my mother. But when it comes to Royal I'll do whatever. I need to know what's wrong with her. Is she hurt?? Hell did she cut herself or what!

The sobbing ceased as she signed. "Royal's in the hospital."

My heart stopped. "What the fuck happen!!??" I growled as I walked past jay and the body guards that fell in place behind me. They know when it comes to Royal I don't play and that they better follow or me or they'll see me on the news later.

"She got into a fight and she got beat up real bad."

"I'll be there in two hours." I said disconnecting the call as I walked out the back door of the building. I'm pissed. I don't know who put their hands on my little sister but they will pay.

"Justin!!" My best friend, Ryan's said walking up to me with the guard and jay in tow. "What the fuck is wrong man??!! You can't just leave somebody could jump you bra!! Where are you going??"

"Whoever try to fuck with me right now will get fucked up. Royal got beat up and I have to get to the hospital in New York to see her. If the person who beat her up is there, they will have hell to pay!" I snapped as I jumped in the drivers seat of my black Tahoe.

"Wait!!" Jay said. "We'll come with you." He said as him, Ryan and one of the guard jumped in the truck. I wasted no time in pulling out of the parking lot and racing down the street to New York.

Whoever fucking touched her will have hell to pay. I'll make sure of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok this is the first chapter but I promise I will do better and I will update soon!! So please be patient with me.!!!!!