Voodoo Doll

Chapter Three

**Lukes POV**

Fuck this stupid fucking lockers oh my god why won't it open I keep putting in the right co-

My thoughts were stopped by a voice "Need help?" I heard it saw followed by an adorable giggle.

I looked over and turned a light shade of pink when I saw the boy who caught me staring at him just a few minutes ago. I lightly nodded as he opened for me and thanked him. I watched him as he opened his locker and take his shirt off. I quickly looked away hoping not to be caught staring at him like before.

*******

So it's lunchtime now, I had second block with the curly haired boy who I now know his name is Ashton Irwin. He invited me to sit with him and his friends which I assume were the two other boys standing with him at lockers this morning.

When I walked in the lunchroom I saw Ashton and walked over and sat in front of him next to the purple haired boy while the dark haired boy was sitting by Ashton. I smiled at them, I saw the color haired boy look at me strangely then say "Why don't you have any food"

"Oh I never bring food to school hahah, I don't like eating in front of other kids." I replied then looked at Ashton "Why aren't you asking why Ashton doesn't have any food?" I asked. "Oh he has the same reason he told us haha, oh by the way I'm Michael, so rude of me not to tell you," he laughed then motioned his hand towards the dark haired boy "and this is Calum" I nodded and looked over at Ashton who was staring at me. I stared back until he snapped back into reality and saw him blush.

*******
Lunch wasn't too bad, I learned that they're in a band called 5 Seconds of Summer. Ashton plays drums and sings, Michael plays guitar and sings, and Calum plays bass and sings. They invited me over to Michaels later today so I could listen to them and they can hear me sing and play my guitar. I'm so terrified I feel like if I eat ill puke the food up oh my god.

As I got to Michaels house with my guitar I was shaking so bad. What if they're really bad and they ask how they were? What do I say?? Well, Ashton's in the band so it can't be awful. I mean what.

I knocked on the door and was greeted by a lady who smiled at me "Hi! You must be Michaels new friend Luke! Him and Calum have not stopped talking about you!" she said and I nodded as she smiled again "Thank you" I said as she let me inside her house.

I examined the house and smiled to myself as I saw baby pictures of a boy and a girl. That must be Michael's sister.

"Ashton isn't here yet and Calum and Michael are his room playing video games, go upstairs and his room is the first to the right." she said and smiled as I thanked her quietly and started walking up the stairs.

I walked into the room and saw the two boys arguing over some weird game. Michael paused the game and looked over at me, "Hey mate!!" he yelled smiling and Calum waved and I smiled at them both.

"When will Ashton be here?" I asked "Eventually, he's always late so you have got to get used to it." Calum replied as he stood up. "So, Mr. Hemmings, pick a name of a song that sounds interesting" Michael said as he handed a piece of paper I assume was song names as he unpaused the game.

18
Good Girls
She Looks So Perfect
Beside You
What I Like About You, I read through the songs until one stood out. Voodoo Doll. "This one!" I quickly said making the boys pause their game again.

"Voodoo Doll?" Michael and Calum asked as I nodded, "It sounded interesting I don't know." I said.

******
Ashton eventually showed up and they played the song. All their voices are so good, and they said mine was good. So, I joined the band as another guitarist/singer.

Currently, my 3 new friends and I are sitting on my couch watching TV and eating apples waiting for my mom to get home. "You're house is so fucking huge!" Michael said and my mom walked in as he said it. I heard her laugh and she looked at us.

"Well hello boys I am assuming are Luke's friends, I'm Liz" she said as they muttered their Hellos and stared at the TV. "So, Luke, which one of these lucky boys is your boyfriend?" she asked then looked over and saw Michael and Calum cuddling so said "Oh, must be this one since I'm guessing those two are dating." pointing at Ashton.

"Oh my god mom no I just met him and oh my god stop I'm going to kill you later oh my god." I said as Ashton looked at me and laughed when he saw my cheeks were a dark shade of red.

"Mrs. Hemmings, we only just met. Luke is very sweet and I'm sure we are going to be great friends though!" Ashton said as I sadly smiled.

Great, friend zoned so hard. Thanks mom for making me have to listen to that. You're so dead when they leave. I thought to myself as my mom nodded "Well, you're definitely his type! I hope one day you can be more then friends" I stood up and walked over to my mom pushing her upstairs.

"OKAY MOM THATS ENOUGH FOR NOW BYE GO READ THE NEWSPAPER OR SOMETHING BYEEEE" I yelled as I put her in her room and shut her door.

*****

Michael and Calum left a few hours ago and it is currently 10pm on Friday night. Wow my first day of school was on a Friday haha. Ashton and I are sitting on my bed. He asked if it was okay if he stayed the night because he didn't want to go home. He looked scared when he asked too.. I hope everything's okay at his home.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked as Ashton shook his head, "Will you sing to me instead??" he asked. I sighed and grabbed my guitar.

"I wish you could see your face right now
Cause you're grinning like a fool
Were sitting on your kitchen floor
On a Tuesday afternoon

It doesn't matter when we get back
To doin what we do,
cause right now could last forever.
Just as long as I'm with you

You're just a daydream away,
I wouldn't know what to say if I had you
and I'll keep you a daydream away
just watch from a safe place so I never have to lose

We would go out on the weekend
To escape our busy lives
and we'd laugh at all the douchebag guys
chasing down their desperate wives
I would drink a little too much, you'd offer me a rude

and I would offer you a T-shirt,
and you'd stay another night

but you're just a daydream away
I wouldn't know what to say if I had you
and I'll keep you a daydream away
just watch from a safe place so I never have to lose

We never stood a chance out there,
shouldn't love in real time
so well take it over ice tonight,
with a little salt and a little lime

you're just a daydream away
wouldn't know what to say if I had you
and I'll keep you a daydream away
just watch from a safe place so i never have to lose

you're just a daydream away, I wouldn't know what to say if I had you" I finished the song and smiled at Ashton.

"You're voice is so beautiful, Lukey." He whispered and fell asleep. I turned red and smiled at the compliment. I laid next to Ashton and sighed, "goodnight ash" I said quietly and went to sleep beside the boy I was slowly getting a crush on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if the lyrics were wrong I was writing by ear not looking them up online!!! Song is: A Daydream Away by All Time Low. Two chapters posted in one day wow :) Thank you sooo much to the one person who subscribed to this story! Have a good night/day/whatever it is where you are I'm going to go write more now! :) xx