Voodoo Doll

Chapter Four

**Ashton's POV**

I woke up to my phone ringing and looked to see who was calling. I groaned when i saw it was my mom, and looked over at Luke to make sure he was still sleeping before I answered.

"Hey mom..." I said into the phone

"ASHTON FLETCHER IRWIN WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU I WAS FUCKING WORRIED SICK ALL NIGHT AND YOU FUCKING UGH LITTLE FAGGOT GET YOUR ASS HOME RIGHT NOW!!!"

"Calm down please mom.. I stayed the night at a friend's house."

"Oh yea what friend Ashton? What fucking friend?!? I called Michael and Calum's mums since those two boys are your only friends and they said youre not at their houses...! What FUCKING FRIEND???!" She screamed then added, "when you get home im going to beat you into next fucking weeeek!"

I flinched at her words then hung up turning my phone off. "Ashy.." I heard a quiet voice say and I looked down at Luke. Fuck, he heard all that. "Please don't tell Calum and Mikey please.." was all i could say and look shook his head "I wouldn't even think about doing that" he replied and i smiled, "thanks, hey there's a sweet party going on later you should come with us!" I said all of a sudden happy. He laughed and sighed "I've never drunken alcohol before so if i have to you have to promise to stay with me!" He said and i laughed and agreed.

********

"Thanks for letting me borrow clothes Luke, I just didn't wanna go home because of my mom like you know.." I said fixing my shirt and putting my bandana back on. Luke smiled and said, "no problem" while walking out of the bathroom wearing a plain black t-shirt and skinny jeans without holes at the knees this time.

"Well, let's get going!" I quietly yelled while smiling and walking out of his room and down the stairs.

******

**Michael's POV**

I made my way over to Calum after using the bathroom and saw him talking to some girl. I decided to stop and watch what was going to happen next. He's obviously drunk, and I just act like I am because honestlly, I don't drink.

She looked like a pretty girl from the side, no wonder Calum and her are talking. I feel tears form in my eyes and I watch Calum lean in. "Please Calum please don't kiss her..." I whisper to myself then see their lips touch. I started sobbing and ran towards the exit of the club. This is something I'll never forget.

*****

**Calum's POV**

I was standing at the bar shitfaced waiting for Michael to finish pissing when i heard a girl go "excuse me can i ask a favor from you" I looked over at the girl and slurred out the words "whadda need?"
She sighs and says "Well, im here with a guy tonight and i dont know how to kiss and i dont want him to be my first kiss but i dont want someone i know to be it either so i was wondering if you would kiss me just so i can tell him its not my first kiss..." She says and I giggle and lean in to kiss her.

Our lips collided and I heard sobs coming from my left. I looked over and saw Michael. We made eye contact and then he bolted towards the exit. Fuck. "Micahel!" I yell barely being able to run. I doubt he'll believe me if I tell him what actually happened. Why do i have to be such an idiot??

******

**Ashton's POV**

"Luke I changed my mind I dont wanna go to the party, can we just go to a movie instead?" I ask turning down the volume of the radio. "Of course Ashton! I kinda didnt wanna go either I just wanted you to be happy." He replied and I smiled, turning into the movie theater parking lot since we were about to pass it on the way.

I turned off the car and we walked into the kinda empty theater. "Ashy!! I wanna see this prettttyyy pleaseeee!" Luke whines pointing to the movie The Fault In Our Stars.

"Of course we can, I heard its really good." I smiled and asked the girl who looked about 20, "two tickets for TFIOS please." she handed the tickets over and smiled "Have a good night and just so you know i think you two are really cute together youre my new otp." She said and I blushed and thanked her and walked over to the popcorn and shit place.

"Want anything?" I asked looking over at Luke who was biting his lip and thinking. "Just some popcorn" He smiled and I got the popcorn and walked into the room our movie was playing in. A bunch of teenage girls started screaming and running over to me. "Oh my God its Ashton Irwin from the band 5 Seconds of Summer who posts shit on YouTube!" One of them screamed and I sighed.

After singing, taking pictures with all the girls, and answering questions, Luke and I found a seat. All the adults were staring at us like we were crazy. I laughed and Luke put his head on my shoulder, "I didnt know you were that famous." He said and i put my ontop of his. "Yea, and you will be too since you're now in our band." I whispered and looked at the screen since the movie started.

******

After the movie I handed Luke more tissues since he was crying like a baby who just dropped its ice cream. I wiped the few tears i had off my cheeks then turned on my phone.

12 new messages. All from Michael.

"Ash I saw Calum kissing a girl in the club. Idc if he was drunk he shouldnt have done it.."

"ur probably with luke but i need you guys please come over when you can"

"ash my dog just farted save me"

"ppleeeasesee answeererer soooon"

"i started writing a new song hope yall like it"

"oh my god please i need you sooo bad"

"i need u and ur stupid nonfunny jokes pls"

"pls pls pls pls"

"cmon now im crying ugh"

"saw ur twitter -_- went to tfios without me i see"

"ur making up for tht by coming to my house rn"

"UGHWSJKDSDHNFIOJDKMACSAJFOEJW"

I pulled Luke out of the theater and got in the car and sped to Michaels house. Calum will be fucking sorry if he doesnt explain why this happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
idk if this is too long or too short or just right but ya haha oh well. dramammmamamamaa .
cmon cal drunk or nah favor or nah shouldnt have done it