A Grin

My Plan Suicide

It was silent.

The old air conditioner made the slightest of noise, which echoed around the small bathroom. A girl was there. Her eyes were concentrated on her own reflection, and she slowly reached up to touch the mirror.

Blood smeared the shiny glass, and with trembling fingers, she drew a smile where her mouth was. It dripped, rolling down the smooth surface, and dotting the sink. Her large eyes followed the red liquid down, a soft smile coaxing her mouth to move out of its natural frown. She dipped her index finger in the puddle forming in the basin of the sink, and began to draw. She drew flowers, she drew smiles and hearts.

Her drug muddled brain tried to clasp onto whatever reality was left.

Needles littered the ground, all empty of whatever it made have contained. Her pupils were wide, and a grin tugged at her heart strings, but it slowly disappeared as her vision blurred.

When it refocused, she put a hand on the wall to balance her shaky body.

A soft giggle flew from her as she tripped, banging her head into the tiled wall. Her brown eyes closed, and opened, focusing on the bloody pair of scissor on the ground. The note on the wall...

Ringing sounded in her ears, and her eyes rolled back in her head.

Now guess who's dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a suicide situation I thought of.