Status: Updated As Much As Possible

Daddy and the Nanny

13: The Plan

The days went by and neither Alex nor Jack had another encounter or talked about what happened that day. Things were somewhat okay for the twenty one year old as he instead focused on his relationship with Zack which wasn't doing too good and his family. Still though, all Alex wanted was to kiss Jack again.

"Alex, I'm giving you the weekend off. I want to take the children out for a bit and take them away for the weekend." Jack spoke a bit coldly. "Hope you don't mind."

"No, I really need the time off." Alex mumbled as he picked up Dylan's stuffed monkey off the ground and stood up, stumbling a bit as the world seemed to move on him.

"You alright?" Jack asked worriedly, his arms out ready to catch Alex in case he fell.

"Yeah, just stood up too fast." Alex answered as he began to walk away from the room even though he could still feel the ground moving under him.

Alex walked into Dylan's room where the child was coloring happily and humming something. He looked up when Alex walked in and smiled when he saw the monkey in his nanny's arms.

"Monkey!" Dylan giggled as he grabbed the monkey. "Thank you, Ali."

"No problem, kiddo." Alex smiled, sitting down next to the child.

"Hello." Came Shane's voice from the doorway and he walked over to his brother.

"Hi Shane!" Dylan greeted happily.

"What are you doing here?" Alex asked as Shane sat down on his lap.

"I missed you." Shane pouted while Alex rolled his eyes. "Okay fine, I was bored at home cause mom had her friends over and dad's at work."

"Who brought you?" Alex frowned.

"I did. Shane called me earlier and since I was coming over anyways, I picked him up on the way." Zack spoke as he walked into the room.

"Thanks Zack." Alex smiled up at his boyfriend who leaned down to kiss his head.

"No problem."

"Uncle Zack, come play with me." Dylan whined as he walked up to said man who nodded.

"Where's Ty?" Shane asked his brother.

"In his room doing homework. Come on, I need to check his work otherwise he'll say he did it when he hasn't."

Shane stood up and followed his brother out the room and over to Tyler's where he was playing video games and his homework laying on the floor.

"Tyler Barakat, what do you think you're doing?" Alex asked angrily as he turned off the TV.

"Oops." Tyler mumbled as he looked at the angry nanny.

Shane chuckled quietly from where he stood in the doorway and Tyler looked over at his friend and glared at him.

"You've been here for the past hour supposedly doing your homework. Why haven't you done it?" Alex asked as he grabbed the sheets and pencil before handing them to the eight year old.

"Because I don't get it." Tyler shrugged as he stared at Alex's tired eyes.

"Then why didn't you come and get me or your dad?" Alex asked softly as he knelt down in front of the boy who looked at him apologetically.

"I just didn't want to bother you or dad since you two were talking, well it looked like arguing. And besides you look like you're sick."

"We weren't arguing and I'm not sick." Alex spoke in a stern voice. "Buddy, that's why I'm here. To look after you monkeys and help you out with whatever you kids need."

"But you're always with Dylan." Tyler pouted, playing with Alex's fading blonde streaks.

"That's not true and you know it, Ty. Besides, Dylan's still pretty small and needs help to do a lot of things. You don't need help getting dressed or brushing your teeth and he does. But you do need help with your homework and he doesn't because he's lucky and doesn't have to go to school yet."

Tyler smiled and looked over at Shane who was staring at the two with a bit of jealousy. He felt jealous seeing his brother be all overprotective and kind to kids who weren't even related to him.

"Well can you help me now?" Tyler asked his nanny who smiled and nodded.

"Shane, do you have any homework you want me to help out with?" Alex asked his brother who nodded with a smile and ran off to go find his discarded backpack.

Alex sat down on the floor as Tyler moved to sit down next to him with his papers and they waited for the ten year old to return. Shane walked in and sat down next to his brother and took out his homework. And that's how the next half hour went.

"Alright, now you may play video games." Alex told Tyler with a smile.

"Yes! Shane, wanna play that new game I got?" Tyler asked as he stood up and headed for where he had his games stored.

"Yeah." Shane smiled and Alex ruffled his hair before he left.

Alex bumped into Zack in the hallway and smiled at his boyfriend. Zack glared at Alex and dragged him towards the blonde's bedroom and shut the door.

"Zack, what's wrong?" Alex asked a bit frightened.

"Why the hell were you kissing Jack the other day?" Zack spat out angrily as he glared at his boyfriend.

"What?! Who told you that lie?!" Alex asked his boyfriend angrily though on the inside he was terrified.

"Hayley."

"Oh please! How the hell are you going to believe her more than me? You've known me for years Zack and you've only known her for a few months. Do you really think I would do that?" Alex asked as he looked at Zack who felt guilty for even thinking it was true even though it really was but he didn't now. Or needed to know.

"Well no but-"

"But you don't trust me or your cousin. I get it. You're not the first one who doesn't trust me and most certainly not the last one." Alex replied bitterly and walked out of the room.

"Stupid." Zack whispered to himself angrily as he ran after Alex. "Baby please."

"Nanny, glad I found you." Hayley smirked as she approached Alex who stopped at the top of the stairs to turn around and see Hayley.

"Need something?" Alex asked her.

"Yes. I've warned you, didn't I? Stay away from Jack."

"Honey, I live here. It's hard to ignore him when I bump into he guy every day."

Hayley growled in anger and wrapped her thin pale fingers around Alex's left bicep, gripping him tightly and digging her fake nails into his skin painfully. Alex winced slightly but otherwise kept his glare.

"Hayley, let him go!" Zack ordered as he walked towards them, glaring at the blonde girl.

"Watch your back nanny." Hayley whispered threateningly before stomping off.

"What's her problem?" Zack asked.

"She just hates me." Alex shrugged, walking down the stairs with Zack behind him.

"Babe, can we talk?" Zack questioned as he kept following Alex.

"No we can't."

"Alex, please." Zack pleaded desperately.

"Alright let's talk. We're not going anywhere with this. We don't even now how to act as lover's. We act like friends pretending to be in a relationship, Zack. And all the fights we've been having lately? This is ridiculous."

"I know Lex, it's just, we've been friends for so long that I really don't want to ruin so many years."

"Then why ask me out in the first place? Zack, let's just drop whatever this is here and go back to the way we were. You're one of my best friends, and I'd rather keep it that way." Alex smiled softly as he looked at his slightly bigger friend.

Zack nodded and smiled back at his friend.

"I'm sorry for doubting you though."

"It's fine, yeah?" Alex smiled weakly.

~~~

Days later found Alex driving to the kids' school to pick them up when he bumped into Jason at the school.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Alex asked his ex boyfriend angrily.

"Well since you've changed your phone number and I am not allowed anywhere near your work place, I decided to come pay you a visit." Jason smiled, reaching out to touch Alex's cheek but the blonde simply jerked his head back.

"I want you to leave." Alex growled quietly so he wouldn't catch the other parents' attention.

"Alex!" The kids cried happily, running over to their nanny and hiding behind him once they saw Jason.

"How adorable. It would be a shame if one day you had no one to look after." Jason mused.

"What?"

"Nothing. I'll be seeing you around, Lexy. Bye kiddies." Jason smirked as he walked off.

Alex and the kids quickly moved to the car and got in without a word. Tyler looked at his nanny who seemed to be deep in thought as he drove. Jack's car was in the driveway and the kids quickly ran inside to greet their father while Alex took his time getting there.

"The kids told me Jason was at the school? What did he want?" Jack asked the nanny as he walked in.

"Yeah he just wanted to bother me that's all, but he did give me a bad vibe though." Alex spoke as he hung up his jacket.

Jack frowned but before he could say anything else Hayley walked in. Alex sighed and walked away, hearing the kids fighting in the kitchen.

"What's going on here?" Alex asked as he pulled Dylan away from Taylor.

"Ali, they won't play with me." Dylan pouted as he pointed at his two siblings with tears in his eyes.

"Why not guys?" Alex asked them with raised eyebrows.

"Because he's a baby and can't play with us." Tay spoke up, placing her hands on her hips.

"That's never been a problem to you guys before, so why is it one now?"

"Just cause." Tyler shrugged. "He tattles to much and always end up crying."

"Guys, he's only three. I'm pretty sure you two were the same when you were his age. My brother Shane was. We've all gone through that tattle tale stage in our lives." Alex reasoned with them, looking down at Dylan who was looking at his siblings sadly and he swore he could hear his heart breaking for the toddler. "Kids, just go play, I'll keep Dylan some company."

"Okay!" Tay and Ty both ran off just as Dylan released his first tear and clung to his nanny's legs.

Alex sighed and picked up Dylan who was now full out sobbing. Jack walked in with a frown with Hayley following him and glaring at Alex who was trying to soothe the toddler.

"It's okay, bunny. Why don't we go play something fun and don't include them? We can make our own little club and keep it our secret. Sound good, bunny?" Alex asked Dylan, rubbing his back not even noticing the other two adults in the room since his back was turned towards them.

"O-Okay Ali." Dylan hiccuped, arms wrapped tightly around Alex's neck.

"Good. Now no more crying."

Hayley left the room just as Jack approached Alex and made his presence known. Alex jumped slightly and Dylan giggled, hiding his face into Alex's neck.

"Sorry, Lex." Jack chuckled, earning a glare from the younger boy.

"Need something?" Alex asked his boss who only shook his head.

"I heard Dylan crying and I wanted to come make sure everything was okay. So what happened here?"

"The kids don't want to play with Dylan."

~~~~~~~~~~

"I have a plan to get lots of cash. You up for it?" A guy in his mid twenties asked another person who was sitting across from him with a smirk planted on his pale face.

"What kind of plan?" The other person asked, sparked with curiosity as they leaned forward on the table with their elbows planted firmly on it.

"A kidnapping. Wealthy family so I'm sure they'd pay whatever to get them back."

The other guy smiled and nodded.

"Count me in."

"Perfect."
♠ ♠ ♠
2 updates tonight? Yeah?