Status: Updated As Much As Possible

Daddy and the Nanny

17: The War

True to her word, the day Hayley moved in became the day Alex's worst nightmares came true. The only times she was nice was when Jack was around which was very seldom. He was constantly at meetings, staying at work until late hours of the night and Alex would be stuck seeing Hayley almost all day.

"Nanny, I need you to-"

"I am not your personal maid. I only work here to watch the kids, not do your errands and clean your room." Alex spat out as he helped Dylan tie his shoes.

"Ali, where we going?" Dylan asked as he looked at his nanny.

"To pick up the kids at school. Now let's go." Alex smiled as he picked up Dylan and they headed out to his car, leaving Hayley glaring daggers at his retreating form.

Once at the school, both Dylan and Alex waited until Tyler and Tay ran out of the building ready to start their spring break.

"Alex!" They cheered happily and wrapped their arms around their nanny who laughed and hugged them back.

"You kids want to go eat somewhere?" Alex asked them as they got in the car. "Your dad said he wouldn't be home until late."

"Yeah!" They cheered happily.

"Alright, but we gotta go get Shane first."

After picking up Shane from his school, they all headed to a small diner that was near Alex's apartment. Dylan ended up sitting next to Alex once they had picked out a booth and the other three kids across from them.

"You kids excited to finally get a break from school?" Alex asked them.

"Definitely." Ty answered as he grabbed his milkshake.

"And what do you kids plan on doing?"

"Sleeping, eating-"

"Playing and causing trouble." Tay finished with a smile and Alex sighed.

"Well I'm looking forward to having you kids at home for two weeks." Alex spoke sarcastically.

"I'm sure you are." Ty smiled.

"Lex, don't forget I'm staying for three days." Shane smiled.

"Oh right. I forgot." Alex mumbled tiredly. "Then you better behave. Lately all four of you kids have been nothing but trouble when you're together."

"We'll behave, Alex. No worries." Ty smirked.

Alex shook his head and bit his bottom lip.

That night Alex had settled all four children in their rooms, Shane sleeping with Ty and Dylan not wanting to sleep in his own room but eventually fell asleep while throwing a tantrum. Alex was heading towards his room when a drunk Jack stumbles down the hall and towards him, shoving a surprised nanny into the bedroom.

"J-Jack-" Alex managed to stutter out before Jack captured his lips in a rough and sloppy kiss.

Jack pinned Alex down on the bed while the nanny struggled to break free from the tight hold, but all he was managing to do was hurt himself. Eventually Jack broke off the kiss and looked down at Alex slightly out of breath as he admired the younger boy through the dim light entering from the window. Alex stared at Jack with wide eyes as the older boy debated his next move.

"Jack, you're drunk. Don't do something you'll regret in the morning." Alex pleaded as he struggled to break lose.

"Maybe I won't regret it." Jack spoke not so clearly. "Maybe I want you to be mine."

Alex felt his breath quicken as his heart beat a lot faster. Whether he wanted to or not, things escalated quickly and both men were down to their last article of clothing, both fully aroused as their hands roamed each other's bodies and Alex felt somewhat intoxicated from Jack's kisses which tasted nothing but alcohol.

"We should stop." Alex panted dizzily, feeling one of Jack's long lanky fingers tug at the waistband of his underwear.

"Why? We're already this far, might as well keep going." Jack whispered, voice laced with anticipation as he started to pull down the only thing keeping him from seeing a fully naked nanny.

"It's not right. Hayley's sleeping in a bedroom a few doors down and the kids are close as well."

"Screw Hayley." Jack insisted as he marked Alex's neck once again, earning a soft moan from the younger male underneath him.

They kept going. Their worries going out the window along with their conscious as they let their love flow freely in soft kisses, gentle caresses, loving words and no thoughts of the world. For one night, they let their love reign over everything else as they made love over and over again until their bodies begged for rest and screamed in tiredness at nearly the crack of dawn. So they both settled under the covers in each other's arms and a smile on both of their faces.

Morning arrived and with it came a hungover Jack and Alex feeling the aftermath of all three rounds from the previous night. They didn't freak out when they both noticed they were laying in the same bed naked and reeked of sex, instead they greeted each other with a kiss before parting ways to start their day.

~~~

"Don't you look happy." Grace commented as she noticed the smile on Alex's face once he had walked, more like skipped, into the kitchen to help her with breakfast.

"I had a goodnight." Alex replied simply as he looked at her.

Grace shook her head with a soft laugh and a few minutes later all four kids announced their arrival by the form of their loud conversation about their favorite cartoons.

"Morning my little angels." Alex greeted them all with a kiss and hug.

"You alright? You're never this nice in the mornings." Shane frowned as he looked at his smiling older brother.

"And you're never this rude, now get your butts on the chairs. Breakfast is ready." Alex responded as he pointed at the empty table.

"Don't be so bossy." Ty mumbled.

"Whatever."

Jack appeared a minute later and his gaze locked with Alex's who was setting the plates in front of the children. They smiled at each other and Alex disappeared back into the kitchen as he heard Jack start a conversation with the kids.

"Something happened between you two." Grace accused as she smiled knowingly at Alex who blushed slightly.

"Nope. I'm just in a really good mood." Alex answered.

"Uh huh, and I'm your fairy godmother. Just make sure you guys use protection and be careful." Grace warned seriously as she looked at Alex who didn't seem to be paying attention to her.

"No worries." Alex smiled.

~~~

Alex was walking out of the bathroom when Jack shoved him back in and locked the door behind him, his lips attached to the younger boy's in a soft passionate kiss. Alex wrapped his arms around Jack's neck and slowly detached his lips.

"I've missed you." Jack smiled as he held Alex tightly.

"Me too, though I can't believe we're doing this." Alex mumbled.

"What. Having an affair? You gotta admit the thrill of getting caught is a bit of a turn on." Jack teased as he pecked Alex's slightly bruised lips.

"Whatever. Now let's get out of here before someone catches us."

"Alright." Jack sighed and let Alex walk out first before he walked out a minute later.

That night both Alex and Jack lay in bed happily as they came down from the high of being with each other for a second night in a row. Alex was resting his head on Jack's bare sweaty chest as the older male had his arms around the blonde.

"I go away on a business trip at the end of the week." Jack spoke.

"For how long?" Alex asked a bit sadly as he looked at his boss.

"Not sure yet. Could be a few days, a week, maybe even a month." Jack sighed tiredly as he stroked Alex's hair back and away from his forehead.

"That long?" Alex spoke sadly.

Jack nodded and brought his head back down. Alex sighed and bit his bottom lip.

"And while I'm gone, I'm going to think of a good way to break up with Hayley so I can finally have you and be able to tell everyone that I love you so much."

Alex smiled and nodded as his eyes slipped shut.

~~~

Hayley declared war on Alex the minute Jack had left for his trip after a long painful goodbye to his children and not being able to kiss Alex, though they had said their goodbyes the night before and Alex was in a bit more pain than the previous times.

"Since Jack is away, I'm your boss and you are now forced to take orders from me, sweetie." Hayley spoke with a smirk as she looked at Alex.

"Don't think so. You're not his wife yet therefore not my boss." Alex replied with a smile which angered Hayley.

"Don't be so sure, Alexander. I live here and I'm Jack's future wife so you have to take my orders."

"No. I don't even take orders from Jack, princess. He's happy with the way I work and treat his kids."

"Ali!" Dylan yelled as he ran towards his nanny who smiled and picked up the child.

"Hi kiddo. What do you want to do today?" Alex asked the child as he walked away.

"Can we play outside?" Dylan asked, tilting his head to the side and pleading his nanny with his big gorgeous eyes.

"Sure." Alex smiled and set the toddler down who nodded and ran towards the back door where Ty and Tay were already waiting impatiently. "So this was planned. You two sent Dylan knowing I couldn't say no to him."

"Yep." Tyler smiled as he unlocked the door and walked out into the slightly warm spring air.

"You evil brats." Alex mumbled under his breath as he watched them run around, occasionally slipping on mud. "Just don't get mud inside the house. Grace will kill us all if you do."

"No worries." Tay smiled as she waved at her nanny who sat on a chair tiredly.

"I can't wait for you two to go back to school on Monday." Alex sighed.

"Well you sure do love the kids, don't you?" Zack asked as he walked out with Rian shortly behind.

"I adore them. Especially when they don't do as I say and give me headaches." Alex answered sarcastically and Rian chuckled.

"You haven't changed one bit, Lex." Rian commented as he sat next to the nanny with Zack across from them.

"I know. I'm surprised you're here. I haven't seen you in a few days." Alex said.

"Zack dragged me over since Cass went out with her friends." Rian sighed and Zack smiled proudly.

"He needs some bro time. We barely hear from him anymore ever since he got married." Zack spoke.

"Well I have marital duties to attend to now."

"Like what? Make babies? I thought Cass wanted to wait a year or two until a little cherub arrives into your lives." Alex responded as he looked at Rian who was a bit red.

"Not that kind, you pervert. I'm married now and I went from living on my own to sharing everything I own with a lady who takes forever getting ready in the mornings and nags quite a lot during the day."

Alex laughed loudly while Zack simply shook his head with a smile on his lips as Rian rolled his eyes and went on and on about the downside of being married.

"Alex, Dylan has to pee!" Tyler shouted from the far end of the yard.

"Make him pee in the bushes!" Alex yelled back and Zack choked on his breath while Rian laughed.

"Okay!"

"And the nanny of the year award goes to Alexander Gaskarth for his great problem solving skills." Zack teased his friend.

"Hey, I've been working here for a little over two months now. I'm pretty sure I know how to handle these children my way by now." Alex responded as he looked over to make sure Tyler was helping his brother find a spot.

"Anyways, how's living with Hayley?"

"She's a bitch. I fucking hate her and I hope she gets lost somewhere and never comes back." Alex grumbled, setting his phone on the table in front of him. "Or maybe she gets attacked by the ducks that always loiter in the front yard."

"And Jack?" Rian asked suggestively as he looked at his friend who suddenly turned fifty shades of red.

"Great." Alex said simply as he kept his gaze away from the two curious men.

"Spill you big fat liar. We know you're hiding something." Zack accused as he narrowed his eyes at Alex who sighed in defeat.

"Wehadsex." Alex mumbled under his breath quickly.

"I heard sex. Dude, no way!" Rian chuckled as he leaned back in his chair while Zack's eyes widened.

"He cheated on Hayley? Wow." Zack gasped in surprise. "And what now?"

"You two are a bunch of gossiping school girls, you know that?" Alex frowned at his friends.

"Don't care. This is better than reality TV." Zack shrugged.

Suddenly the kids started yelling and throwing mud at each other as an argument broke out between them and Alex stood up quickly, making his chair tip backwards.

"Hey stop it!" Alex yelled as he ran towards them.

"There goes Super Nanny." Zack snickered as Alex was caught up in the mud war.

"That's enough!" Alex yelled angrily as Taylor had tackled Tyler to the ground and Dylan climbed on top of her, pulling her hair.

The kids all stood up and looked down at the ground in shame while Alex sighed in irritation as he looked at the dirty children.

"Get the hose and wash off the mud. Once that's done I want you all inside and in your rooms until I say so. And no I won't tell your father, but if it happens again I will." Alex warned them and saw them walk towards the side of the house where the house was laying.

Alex walked back over to his friends and glared at Zack who was still laughing.

"I blame my misery on you." Alex mumbled.

"But it's thanks to me that you had sex with my dear cousin." Zack smirked.

"Asshole." Alex mumbled before heading over to the kids.
♠ ♠ ♠
I liked writing this chapter :)

And thus Jalex begins to bloom...