Status: Updated As Much As Possible

Daddy and the Nanny

20: New Beginnings

Morning came and with it the sun’s rays burning down on Alex’s bare skin since they had forgotten to close the curtains the night before. Alex groaned at the heat and rolled to a shady part of the bed which was occupied by Jack so he ended up rolling on top of said man. Jack grunted at the sudden weight and opened his eyes just a crack, smiling when he saw the tufts of brownish blonde hair on his chest. He smiled and wrapped his arms around the younger male, holding him tightly.

“You’re so comfy.” Alex mumbled into Jack’s bare chest.

“Good to know babe.” Jack chuckled. “How’d you sleep?”

“Amazing cause I had you by my side.” Alex smirked cheekily.

“You’re such a dork, but I love you though.”

“Good.”

“We should tell the kids today. Take them out for a bit and tell them during dinner.” Jack suggested as he traced random patterns on Alex’s back.

“Sounds like a plan, but let’s take a shower first.” Alex spoke while looking up at Jack with a seductive smile, biting his bottom lip.

“Mm, let’s go then.”

~~~

Hours later found the couple driving to Alex’s parents’ house with Taylor and Dylan sitting anxiously in the back seat of the car. Jack pulled up in the driveway of the house and Alex offered to go get Ty. Alex rang the doorbell and waited a minute before his mom opened the door.

“Hi sweetheart.” She greeted her eldest son with a warm smile that Alex still wasn’t used to.

“Hi mom, is Ty ready? We gotta go.” Alex asked as shoved his hands in his jacket’s pockets.

“Yeah, Ty, Alex is here!”

“Coming!” Ty yelled back from somewhere in the first floor.

“How’s Shane been doing?”

“I’m surprised by how quick he recovered, but the doctor said it was normal since his appendix still hadn’t burst. So you and Jack?”

“Yeah. I finally said yes to him last night and I haven’t felt this happy since ever.” Alex admitted with a large smile on his face and a small blush on his cheeks.

“I’m so happy for you baby. I’m guessing you guys are telling the kids today?”

Alex nodded and smiled when Ty ran over and hugged him tight, burying his face into his nanny’s jacket. Isobel smiled as she watched her son interact with the child. They pulled away after greeting each other and turned to face Alex’s mom who was still smiling at the two boys.

“We gotta mom, but I’ll come visit soon.” Alex told her, wrapping his arms around his mother and sighing happily.

“Bye sweetie.” She pulled away from her son and opened her arms to Ty who smiled wide and hugged her as well. “Bye honey, be good to your siblings and come visit soon, yeah?”

“Okay.” Tyler smiled as he pulled away from the hug and held Alex’s hand as they walked towards the car. “Where are we going?” Tyler asked as he got in the backseat with his siblings.

“Out for dinner. I have something to tell you kids.” Jack responded as he looked at his three kids momentarily before pulling out of the driveway, sending Alex a wink which made him blush.

Jack ended up driving them to a restaurant, nothing fancy since they wanted it to be more casual. Dylan held Alex’s hand as they headed towards a table. After ordering their food and everything, Jack got the kids to quiet down so he could spill the beans on the big news that will have all three children bouncing off the walls.

“Kids, Alex and I want to tell you something.” Jack said as he looked over at the nanny and then his kids.

“What is it?” Ty smiled as he looked at his dad and then Alex.

“Alex is my boyfriend.” Jack said, grinning when the kids clapped and cheered, attracting the attention of the few people there.

“Finally.” Tay giggles and smiles innocently at her ex nanny.

Alex simply smiles and looks up at Jack who’s staring right back at him lovingly and a soft smile gracing his lips. Alex honestly didn’t know how he got so lucky to have a man as amazing as Jack and to have three amazing kids that love him and that he loves back like his own kids.

“So you guys are happy?” Jack questioned as he took a bite of his food.

“Duh.” Dylan giggled as he grabbed his drink.

Once they got home, the kids ran around being their troublesome selves while Jack simply sighed and Alex smiled. Alex led his boyfriend into the living room and sitting on the couch, curling into his side right away. Jack smiled and wrapped his arms around Alex’s slightly smaller frame, kissing the top of his head as they sat in silence, listening to the kids run around.

“I love this.” Jack spoke softly, head resting on Alex’s and closing his eyes tiredly.

“Me too. I wish I could stay like this forever and ever.” Alex hummed.

“Daddy, can we watch a movie?” Dylan asks, well shouts, as he runs into the room and climbing onto his father’s lap.

“Sure kiddo. Go pick one out with your siblings.”

“I hope it’s not Frozen again.” Alex grumbles annoyingly and Jack simply laughs at his boyfriend’s response and pulls his face up for a gentle kiss.

Eventually all three kids ran in and handed the movie to their father who got up from his spot next to Alex to put the movie on, which happened to be The Night At the Museum. The kids all sat on the couch, both Tay and Ty on either side of Alex which made Jack pout but then lifted Taylor onto his lap, all five of them cuddled together on the couch as they watched the movie. An hour into the movie they were all asleep cuddled into each other, but the quietness didn’t last long since the doorbell rang startling all of them.

“Who the hell-” Jack groaned but stood up anyways with Tay resting on his hip, her head on his shoulder as she began to fall asleep again. “What do you want, Hayley?”

“I forgot some stuff in my room and I came to pick them up.” She spoke rudely, pushing past him and heading for the stairs, catching a glimpse of Alex sleeping on the couch with the other two children and she growled angrily.

Jack walked back into the living room and took his spot next to Alex again, setting Tay down on the couch so her head was on his lap. Alex looked over at Jack and smiled. Jack couldn’t help but smile back as he leaned down to peck his lover’s lips.

“We should get the kids in bed, it’s getting late.” Alex mumbled against Jack’s lips, eyes dropping shut.

“When she leaves though. We can’t have her stealing something.” Jack teased quietly in Alex’s ear in case Hayley decided to show up at that moment.

After Hayley was gone, Alex had woken up Ty who grumbled all the way up the stairs while Jack carried Taylor and Alex carried Dylan who was clinging tightly to his neck, his slightly big nails digging into his skin painfully but he didn’t complain. After tucking all three children into their respective beds, Alex was dragged into Jack’s bedroom where they both stripped down to their underwear and climbed under the covers, holding each other and staying silent in the dark and comfort of the bedroom.

Of course things couldn’t go perfect all night. Sometime between one in the morning and two, a cry broke out through the silent house. Synyster almost. Alex jumped out of bed and quickly ran down the hall where the scream had come from and was followed by loud whimpers. He ran into Tyler’s room where said boy was sitting up in bed with big fat tears rolling down his cheeks as he hiccuped and struggled to breath.

“Ty, what’s wrong?” Alex asked in fright as he moved cautiously towards the trembling boy.

“A-Alex.” Tyler choked out, opening his arms wide for a hug as he stared at his nanny who felt his own tears prick at his eyes.

Alex sat down on the bed and pulled the shaking child into his arms as he heard Jack out in the hall with the other kids. Tyler clung to Alex almost as if his life depended on it and continued to cry as the older male rubbed circles on his back and whispered comforting words into his ear.

“Shh, it’s okay baby. They won’t hurt you.” Alex whispered, pretty much guessing what the nightmare was about.

“H-He killed, Shane.” Ty cried just as Jack walked in and closed the door behind him.

“Nobody’s killed, Shane honey. You and him are perfectly safe.” Alex mumbled as he placed a kiss to the top of Tyler’s head.

“Wanna talk about your dream, kiddo?” Jack asked as he took a seat next to them and ran a hand through his son’s hair.

“It was Jason. He took us again and killed Shane because of me.” Tyler whispered tiredly from where he was resting his head on Alex’s chest, looking up at Jack with red eyes.

“Kiddo, he’s gone now. There’s no need to be afraid.” Jack insisted as he helped Alex lay the child back down on the bed.

“Daddy!” Dylan cried and Jack sighed before placing a kiss to Tyler’s head before he left.

“Want me to stay with you until you fall asleep?” Alex asked Tyler gently, rubbing the small boy’s arm.

“Please?” Ty sniffled and made room for his father’s boyfriend who smiled and laid down next to him.

“No problem.” Alex smiled gently and cuddled with the younger boy on the bed, singing softly to get him to fall asleep quicker.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been awhile, but shit's been going on with my family and then exams got in the way and I got a bit stuck with writing this chapter but it's all good, for now.

On the Jalex baby, I did get a majority of you on board with it, but I'm still undecisive and if it does happen it won't be for awhile :)