Status: Updated As Much As Possible

Daddy and the Nanny

21: I Love You

“Just fuck off!” Alex yelled angrily as he walked down the hallway to his old bedroom with Jack following him.

“Alexander, stop!” Jack shouted.

“No.” Alex whispered, tears running down his cheeks before locking himself in his room.

“Baby please, I’m sorry.” Jack begged from the other side.

Alex didn’t say anything and instead walked into his bathroom, examining the bruise on his cheek.

“You promised.” Alex spoke to himself, jumping as the door to his room slammed open and an angry Jack Barakat marched into the room.

“Alex!”

Alex gasped and his eyes snapped open only to find himself in Jack’s room with said man looking down at him worriedly. Alex simply sighed and shook his head.

“Babe, you alright? You were tossing and turning.” Jack asked as he settled back on the bed, pulling his lover into his arms and kissing the top of his head.

“Just a nightmare.” Alex mumbled, closing his eyes as he settled into Jack’s warm embrace. “What time are you leaving for work?”

“In an hour so I better start getting ready. Are you taking the kids to school?”

“Yeah and I might go visit my mom with Dylan, if that’s okay.”

“Lex, you don’t need to ask for my permission.”

Half an hour later both men were fully showered and dressed before heading downstairs where Taylor and Tyler were eating breakfast. They both looked up and smiled at the couple who smiled back. Alex walked into the kitchen where Grace was still making pancakes. They greeted each other and he helped her finish up.

“Go eat breakfast with your family, sweetie.” Grace told Alex.

“I’m not hungry, Grace, but thank you anyways.” Alex answered truthfully as he washed the dishes.

“And why not? Are you feeling okay?” She asked him worriedly.

“Yeah, I’m just not a breakfast person. Or a morning person in general.” Alex chuckled and Grace simply smiled and shook her head at the young man.

“Babe, I gotta go.” Jack said as he stepped into the kitchen with his empty coffee mug in one hand and his phone in the other.

“Alright. Will you be home for dinner?” Alex asked hopefully as Jack put the mug in the sink and wrapped his arms around Alex’s waist.

“I’ll try to make, alright? Can’t make any promises though.” Jack spoke, watching Alex’s face fall slightly. “I love you, Lex.”

“Love you too.” Alex smiled and kissed Jack before the older male left to start his day.

“You might want to hurry the kids up if you want they want to make it to school on time.” Grace spoke as she reentered the kitchen with dirty dishes, making Alex wonder when she had left in the first place.

“Crap. Dylan’s still sleeping-”

“I know Lex, now go.” She chuckled and Alex quickly ran out of the room.

~~~

“You kids behave at school, alright?” Alex warned them as he walked with the two kids to the main entrance.

“Okay, Alex. We love you.” Both children spoke at the same time and stood on their tippy toes with their lips puckered which caused Alex to laugh as he crouched down in front of them, each placing a kiss on his cheeks.

“I love you too, kids. Now go.” Alex said as he stood back up and watched them leave, a large grin still painted on his face.

Alex drove home while humming along to the tunes playing on the radio, he was in such a great mood that he felt like nothing could ruin it.

“Ali!” Dylan shouted happily as he ran towards Alex who picked up the child still dressed in his Batman jammies.

“Morning, kiddo. Sleep good?” Alex asked as he cuddled the child close to his chest.

“Mhm! Where you go?” Dylan asked curiously, resting his head on the man’s shoulder.

“I went to go take your siblings to school. Wanna go visit my mom for lunch?”

“Yes!” Dylan cheered excitedly.

A few hours later Alex and Dylan were standing in the porch of Alex’s parents’ house, waiting for Alex’s mom to open the door. Once she did, Dylan cheered and lifted his arms up at the woman who smiled and picked up the three, almost four year old.

“Well what a surprise!” Isobel exclaimed happily as she let Alex step inside. “How’s it going, honey?”

“Going great.” Alex smiled, not taking his eyes off of Dylan who was playing with one of his mom’s necklaces. “Just missing you guys.”

“Alex, sweetheart, if there’s something wrong you know you can tell me.” His mom encouraged as they headed into the living room and sat down next to each other.

“There’s nothing wrong, it’s just, sometimes I look at these kids and I miss being their age.” Alex spoke lovingly as he watched Dylan run around with a ball he’d left last time they’d visited.

Isobel simply laughed at her son before they both headed into the kitchen to make lunch.

That afternoon, Alex was helping Grace with dinner when Jack announces he’s home. Alex walks over to him and sighs when he notices he’s in a bad mood. They kind of just look at each other for a few seconds before Jack opens his arms and Alex walks up to him, wrapping his arms around the older man’s waist.

“I take it today was a bad day?” Alex mumbled into Jack’s chest.

“We had so many meetings today and some idiots just annoy me so much. I can’t wait until summer though.” Jack said, placing his lips to the top of his lover’s head.

“Why? Is there any specific reason?”

“Well, since we’re together and the kids will be on break, I was thinking we can take a vacation to the beach or something. I want to spend some time with my family. Hmm?”

“Sounds good.” Alex smiled, pulling back a bit to peck Jack’s lips.

“Dad’s home!” Tyler shouted from the top of the stairs and pretty soon there were three kids running down the stairs and wrapping their arms around the couple who simply laughed and hugged the kids back.

“Aww, look at the beautiful family.” A deep voice spoke followed by a chuckle.

“Uncle Zack!” Dylan cried and ran over to the buff man.

“Hey kiddo.” Zack smiled and lifted up the toddler into his arms.

“I know we’re a gorgeous family.” Jack smirked, kissing Alex’s cheek. “Joining us for dinner, man?”

“Only reason why I’m here. I heard Grace was making my favorite so I decided to drop by.” Zack shrugged, setting Dylan down on the ground.

“Zack, everything she cooks is your favorite.” Alex pointed out, remembering the various times said man had been over for dinner claiming the food was his favorite meal.

“True.”

Dinner was pretty much uneventful. Zack stayed for awhile after dinner until the kids had left for bed. Once locked in their bedroom, Alex straddled Jack’s lap and pecked his lips.

“You want something. Spill.” Jack spoke as he narrowed his eyes at his lover who looked back at him innocently.

“I’ve been thinking hard about this and you know how I dropped out of college because, well, he made me? Well since Dylan starts school in September, I was wondering if I could go back to school as well.” Alex spoke with a pout as he ran his fingers through Jack’s hair.

“I think that’s a great idea babe and you don’t have to ask for my permission you know. You’re free to do things on your own. I don’t want you to think that just because we’re together you have to stop doing things you like. In fact, I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go back to college since all three kids would be in school.” Jack spoke honestly, cupping Alex’s face in his hands.

“Thank you, Jack. I love you so much and I can’t explain how wonderful this relationship has been so far.” Alex mumbled into Jack’s lips, arms wrapped around his neck as he began to grind his hips down on Jack’s, earning soft moans from the older male.

“I love you too, you tease.” Jack whined, trailing kisses down Alex’s exposed skin, sucking at his collarbone. “Can we?”

“If we’re quiet.” Alex panted, rubbing his ass on Jack’s bulge.

“Good enough for me.” Jack smirked before shoving Alex onto the bed and climbing on top of him.

In the morning everything was chaotic. Taylor was in a bad mood, Dylan was hyper and running around while Tyler simply refused to get ready for school. Jack had already left for work so Alex was left handling the little monkeys who wouldn’t listen to him.

“Everyone freeze!” Alex shouted and all three kids froze in their spots. Dylan had one foot on the stairs and another in the air while Taylor simply glared at the ground and Ty sighed in annoyance. “You stop running around and go finish your breakfast. Taylor, drop that attitude before I ground you all weekend and you Mr I-Refuse-To-Go-To-School-Today better start getting ready before I call your father.”

“You can’t boss us around!” Taylor shouted.

“Tay, shush!” Ty yelled at her angrily.

“Make me!” She yelled back and Alex groaned while Dylan ran off towards the dining room.

“I will!” Tyler yelled back and tackled her to the ground.

“Oh my goodness. What did I do to deserve this?” Alex mumbled as he rubbed his temples. “Alright, break it up you two.”

“She’s a brat!” Tyler yelled angrily as Alex separated the two kids.

“I know she is- I mean that’s no way to treat your sister though. You two better apologize right now before I ground you until I say so. Got it?” Alex threatened them and they nodded in defeat.

“‘m sorry.” They both mumbled and Alex smiled triumphantly.

“See, that wasn't so hard.” He smirked before walking off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sick again ;-; but on the bright side I don't have to go to school tomorrow! Anyways, this would have been up sooner but I was too busy watching Gotham :D such a good show and then Supernatural starts tomorrow again!! Whoop whoop!