Status: Updated As Much As Possible

Daddy and the Nanny

PLEASE READ!!

Okay guys, bad news...

I won't be posting a new chapter for another week or two. My uncle passed away this past Thursday and everything's been a bit hard right now. I just had the most emotional weekend of my life and I am exhausted of all the crying I did during his memorial service and funeral.

So to summarize, no new chapter this week.

Second, I posted TWO chapters and I haven't received a single comment for a while now and I'm worried. Each chapter gets a minimum of 100 reads, but no one's commented and I am confused.

You know how in TV shows when they have low ratings they get cancelled? Well yeah, if I get no comments I assume people don't like this story anymore and I'll end it so much sooner than planned. I'm sorry if I come off as a bitch but I work hard and it was not easy writing chapters knowing my uncle was in the hospital dying a little every single day.

I thank you for reading the story, but one comment won't hurt even if you just type in a simple, "I liked this chapter" or "update soon" I don't mind, but I need to hear from you guys. I feel like I'm in the middle of nowhere.

And finally, this will be an MPREG story, BUT a non MPREG version will be posted on Wattpad account and I will let you know to those of you who don't want it to be MPREG when the story is posted, but if you have a Wattpad and would like to follow me, my username is thnx4thosmmrs

Thanks for understanding guys and I'm sorry if I came off as bitchy, but I'm on my time of month and I've had the longest weekend of my life.

Remember, no updates for a week or two. I need comments or story gets the axe. And a non MPREG version will be on my Wattpad

:)
♠ ♠ ♠
~~~ xoxo
Love you guys :)