Status: Updated As Much As Possible

Daddy and the Nanny

26: I Feel Like It's Just Me And You

“Anything fun planned for summer?” Shane asked Tyler as they headed up to the older boy’s room after Alex and Jack had dropped him off for the night.

“Not sure, dad hasn’t said anything. And you? Your parents like to travel, they must have something awesome planned.” Tyler asked with a grin as he threw himself on the bed.

“They want to go to Japan or something, not sure. I’d rather go to a beach or something, not try to understand what they’re saying.”

Ty chuckled and shook his head. Shane rolled his eyes and cleaned up his messy room as Tyler babbled about his week. Eventually his room was somewhat spotless, dirty clothes in the hamper, shoes in his closet and books stacked neatly in his shelf.

“Your room was really messy.” Tyler commented, watching as the older boy shoved his backpack in his closet before closing the door.

“I know. I’m just too lazy to clean it.” Shane shrugged, sitting on the ground and looking through his video games. “But I bet yours isn’t much cleaner anyways.”

“Not true. My room is perfectly cleaned, only cause your brother made me clean it.”

“Alex, always the neat freak. So you’re staying the night, right?”

“Yep. And the other kids are with my grandparents.”

“Boys, dinner’s almost ready.” Shane’s mom spoke as he poked her head into the room, eyes widening a bit in surprise. “Well, look who finally cleaned their room after me telling him to clean it up weeks ago.”

“Mom.” Shane whined in embarrassment, face flushing as Tyler snickered.

“Get Alex, he’ll keep pestering until the room is cleaned.” Tyler advised, earning a glare from the older boy.

“Will do, thanks Ty. Now come on, dinner.”

“Thanks Ty.” Shane spoke sarcastically as he pulled his friend off the bed and ruffled his hair.

“Hey.” Tyler pouted, attempting to fix his messy hair.

Dinner comes and goes without a hitch and then both boys head back up to the room tp play some video games before heading to bed.

~~~

The night wasn’t too cold but it also wasn’t as warm as nights in May should be. The air blew just enough where it would cause goosebumps to rise on your skin every now and then. Though the weather was really enjoyable for a night out at the fair. Many families walked around laughing and enjoying their time out with or without their children like it was Jack and Alex’s example. Instead, they walked around the fairgrounds holding hands and stopping every now and then.

“It’s been awhile since I’ve been to this fair. I think the last time I came was back in my first year in high school.” Alex spoke, looking over at Jack with a loving smile.

“I usually bring the kids every year you know, but since Jenna died, I guess I’ve forgotten about this.” Jack sighed, earning a small squeeze in return from Alex.

“We should bring them tomorrow then.” Alex beamed with a smile, wanting nothing more than to have a day out with his family.

“We should, but for tonight, it’s just me and you.”

They walked past a game booth where one of the prizes caught Alex’s eyes and practically forced Jack to win it for him.

“Step right up! One dollar per game.” The person spoke enthusiastically as the pair stepped up.

“Alright.” Jack nodded and pulled out a dollar from his wallet before handing it to the guy who shot Alex a flirtatious smile.

“Alright, all you gotta do is knock down all of the bottles with the three tennis balls and you get any prize you want.” The guy explained, his green eyes darting between Jack and Alex, lingering on the younger boy who moved a bit closer to Jack’s side.

In a matter of seconds, Jack had managed to knock down the pyramid of bottles with all three tennis balls and Alex smiled widely as he pointed to the prize he wanted, which was a cute stuffed penguin with the biggest blue eyes and softest fur Alex had ever touched.

“Thank you!” Alex beamed as he pressed a kiss to Jack’s lips in excitement.

“You’re welcome, babe.” Jack chuckled. “What are you going to name it?”

“Hmm, Mister Waddles.” Alex giggled as he stroked the black and white fur.

“Cute.” Jack laughed, holding his boyfriend’s free hand as they kept walking around, weaving through the crowds of people.

They got on a few rides and played a few more games as the night wore on, sharing kisses, secrets and “I love you’s.”

“I want cotton candy.” Alex whined as they walked towards the food stands.

“Which color?”

“Blue.”

While Jack bought the cotton candy, Alex looked around the place and smiled when he saw Rian and Cassadee. Rian saw Alex and pulled his wife over to the couple.

“Hi Cass!” Alex greeted excitedly, pulling his friend into a hug.

“Hey, Lex. Long time no see.” Cassadee replied with a smile as they pulled away and let her husband hug her friend.

“Hey guys.” Jack greeted the other two as he walked back over to Alex who took his sugary treat.

“Hey Jack. Date night?” Rian guessed.

“Yep. We’re bringing the kids tomorrow, though.” Alex replied.

They talked for a few more minutes before both couples went their separate ways. Jack lead Alex over to the ferris wheel as they shared the cotton candy. Once they were in their seat and strapped in, the wheel moved so the next people could fill in the remaining baskets. Alex leaned into Jack’s side, Alex holding his stuffed penguin tightly to his chest as they slowly moved to the top.

The silence between them was comfortable as they held hands like teenagers and laughed at the most inappropriate things.

“You know I fucking love you so much?” Jack asked as he looked over at his boyfriend just as their seat stopped at the very top, giving them the perfect view of the entire city. Millions of lights glowing in the distance.

“Of course I do and I love you so fucking much as well.” Alex smiled softly, gazing deeply into Jack’s warm eyes.

“I’m so glad I hired you, nanny boy.”

“I’m glad Zack forced me to apply for the job.”

Both men laughed before settling down and gazing back into each other’s eyes, forgetting their surroundings and just focusing on the both of them. Leaning in slowly and letting their eyes close, their lips touched softly at first, then Jack added more pressure as he showed Alex through that kiss how much he loved him and vice versa.

Alex felt fireworks going off in his head as his heart raced in his chest and the butterflies in his stomach fluttered. He felt so happy and so loved that he could die right then and there.

Their night came to a close as they exited the place and headed for Jack’s car, both still high from their intimate moment together. Once at home they both headed up to their room and Alex placed his penguin on the armchair in the corner of the room before he turned to Jack and attached his lips to the older male’s in a fierce passionate kiss.

Both Alex and Jack were still deep asleep when Jack’s phone began to ring loudly in the silent room, making both of them jump out of their skins at the sudden noise. Alex groaned as he checked the time on his phone while Jack answered.

“Hello?” Jack mumbled tiredly, wrapping his arm around Alex’s bare waist.

“Morning daddy!” Both Dylan and Taylor shouted happily through the other line.

“Morning kids. How was your night?” Jack mumbled, asking Alex for the time.

“It’s past eleven.” Alex replied.

“Alright, Alex and I will pick you guys up in an hour so we can go eat lunch alright? Bye kids.” Jack hung up moments later, placing his phone back on the nightstand and spooning the younger boy.

“I don’t wanna get up.” Alex whined, closing his eyes again.

“We have to. Besides, don’t forget we have plans for later with our family.”

Alex rolled his eyes and got out of bed, wrapping the sheets around his naked lower half which made Jack whine.

“You’re not getting any anytime soon, lover boy.” Alex warned as he disappeared into the bathroom.

“But why?” Jack called but received no answer. “Did I do something?”

“Nope, but I wanna torture you for a bit!” Alex yelled from the bathroom before he turned on the shower.

“I’ll show you torture.” Jack mumbled with an evil grin spreading across his face as he pulled on his boxers and got out of bed.

Jack headed down to the kitchen, grabbed a bowl and filled it up with cold water before heading back up the stairs carefully. He opened the bathroom door and headed towards the shower, pulling back the curtain and throwing the cold water at his boyfriend who shrieked.

“Jack you fucking asshole!” Alex yelled angrily as he heard Jack’s loud laughs.

“I love you too, baby.” Jack chuckled before stepping out of the room as Alex continued to throw insults at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love Sam Smith anyways, I got a stuffed penguin guys and it's the cutest thing i've ever gotten ^.^
I actually liked this chapter though, weird