Status: Updated As Much As Possible

Daddy and the Nanny

29: You're Beautiful

“I’m so damn tired.” Alex whined as he threw himself onto his bed and sighed dramatically to which Jack simply rolled his eyes.

“Aww babe, then would you like to go back home?” Jack teased his boyfriend as he crawled over him and kissed down his neck.

“Jack.” Alex moaned when said man began to bite at his skin.

“Hmm?”

“We’re not making a baby here. Remember, slow.” Alex warned though he wasn’t exactly pushing his boyfriend away.

“I know, that’s why I brought condoms to our vacation.”

Alex rolled his eyes but complied to his boyfriend’s request despite the fact that he was dead tired.

~~~

The next morning they decided to have a simple day at the beach, this time letting the kids get in the water and swim until they were burnt like crisp bacon.

“Daddy, can we make a sand castle?” Dylan asked his father as headed over to where him and Alex were sitting on beach towels.

“Sure, kid. I’ll be back.” Jack told Alex, kissing his cheek before leaving.

Alex watched them with a smile and laid down on the towel just as his phone rang.

“Hello?” Alex mumbled out a greeting.

“Hey, how’s the trip?” Zack asked through the line with a soft chuckle.

“So far? It has its moments. Dylan punched me yesterday and now I have a nice fucking bruise thanks to that tiny human.” Alex complained, rolling his eyes when Zack laughed loudly and he could also hear Rian’s laugh in the background. “Is that Rian? Fucking asshole hasn’t answered my texts in days.”

“Sorry, Lex!” Rian shouted.

“How’s everything back home?” Alex asks them.

“Pretty great. I have a girlfriend now.” Zack says and Alex sits up so fast he goes dizzy for a few seconds, seeing Jack looking at him worriedly.

“Spill the details, bastard!”

“Well we meet at Starbucks-”

“Ugh, you’re such a white girl.”

“We meet at Starbucks, well she works there and we talked a few times and I asked her out last week and finally she became my girlfriend yesterday.”

“About damn time.”

“Our Zackster is growing up.” Rian cooed and a slap was heard. “Ouch!”

“Proud of you man!” Alex smiled, waving at Tyler and Taylor who were trying to get his attention from the water.

“And Cass and I are expecting.” Rian announced and Alex choked on his own spit, coughing and making wheezing sounds as he pounded his chest. “Oops.”

“Rian, you’re fucking killing him!” Zack shouted and another smack was heard as Rian yelped.

“Rian you dirty dirty boy!” Alex finally managed to say with a laugh. “Congrats on finally making me an uncle!”

“Thanks. And sorry for almost killing you.”

“It’s fine, but how’s Cassadee? How far along is she?”

“Cassadee’s fine and she’s a little over 2 months along. Already going crazy on buying baby books and all that jazz.”

“I’m sure that if you guys ever need a nanny Alex would be more than happy to step in.” Zack joked and Rian snickered.

“How about no. I have enough watching over my three children who know how to punch real good and manipulate us until they get what they want, I don’t need one more.” Alex replied tiredly.

“So you and Jack are not going to have any kids then?” Rian asked his friend curiously.

“Not now, we’re actually taking things slow. Maybe in a few years.”

“You guys going slow? That’s funny considering the fact that you two had sex before you got together while he was still with the Queen Bitch.” Zack retorted.

“Okay, we might have started backwards but we want to get to enjoy our relationship you know?”

“You’re such a sap. Anyways, we’ll leave you to your family vacation. We’ll see you in three weeks!” They both said before hanging up.

“Idiots.” Alex sighed under his breath as he set his phone on the towel and looked up as Jack walked over to him.

“Everything alright?” Jack asked as he took his old spot and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

“Yeah, just that Rian and Cass are having a baby.” Alex smiled wide as he looked at Jack who smiled back.

“That’s awesome! We should get them something while we’re here then.”

“I thought we were already doing that?” Alex asked in confusion.

“I meant for the baby, silly.”

“Oh.”

The kids ran over to their dads and all but jumped on them with water dripping down from Taylor’s long hair and onto Alex who sighed.

“Okay kiddies, I think it’s time to go before you look like burnt toast.” Jack spoke as he stood up and stretched.

“No! Daddy!” They whined but obeyed anyway after receiving a glare from Alex.

“Babe, don’t turn my children into dust.” Jack joked as they packed up their things and dusted the sand from their backs.

“I’m not doing anything.” Alex replied innocently as he held Dylan’s tiny hand.

Walking across the beach to the parking lot and weaving past people was no easy task. Especially when all three kids get distracted easily.

“Once we get home you’re taking a shower to get rid of all that sand and dirty water.” Jack grimaced.

~~~

The days flew by between trips to Disney, Universal Studios, random road trips and what not. By the time they got back home, all five of them were pretty tan and Alex doesn’t really like being tan but he sucked it up.

“Home sweet home!” Alex shouted tiredly as they walked in through the front door of their house. “I’m going to sleep for the next few days.”

“No you’re not. Remember we’re having that family cook out this weekend so there’s almost no room for sleep.” Jack reminded his boyfriend. “And you know who’s birthday is coming.”

Alex groaned and looked over at Dylan who was trying to pull his bag up the stairs.

“Why were you born in the summer.” Alex grumbled as he walked over to the child and help him.

“You’re so rude lately.”

Taylor and Tyler giggled as they followed their younger sibling and Alex up the stairs. Maybe Alex wasn’t just the only cranky one. As soon as Alex mentioned bath time for Dylan, the toddler started crying and stomping his feet in protest. Tyler was already grounded in his room after snapping at his dad, and Alex and Jack may or may not have gotten into a fight over the dirty clothes.

“Dylan, I am so not in the mood for your tantrums. Either get in the tub right now or we won’t have a party for your birthday.” Alex spoke as calmly as he could but on the inside he was boiling with frustration.

“No! No! No!” Dylan shouted, moving forward to pound his little fists into Alex who caught his wrists and sighed.

“Oh no, bro, you’re not punching me again. How about you watch a movie while you take a bath, yeah?”

“C-Can I, daddy?” Dylan whimpered, looking up at Alex with big watery green eyes and messy blonde hair, resting his chin on Alex’s stomach as he craned his neck to look at the tall male..

“Of course, baby. Which movie do you want?” Alex asked the child as he let go of his hands.

“Big Hero 6?”

“Anything for my little prince.”

Alex leaned down to place a kiss on Dylan’s head before walking over to his room to get his tablet. Once Alex returned to the bathroom, Dylan was trying to take off his shirt and he laughed quietly.

“Need help?”

“No, I gots it.” Dylan spoke stubbornly.

“Alright.” Alex said as he started looking for the movie on his tablet.

Once Dylan was in the tub and Alex had found a place where Dylan could see the movie, he played the child’s favorite film and Dylan was glued to the screen in no time as he let Alex wash him. Twenty minutes into the film, Alex paused it so he could get the child out of the water and wrapped him up in a big fluffy towel and carried him into his bedroom.

“Daddy, movie.” Dylan managed to get out between his yawn as Alex set him down on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle comforter.

“I’m getting there, prince, don’t rush me.” Alex replied as he headed back towards the bathroom to retrieve the tablet. “Alright.”

Alex pushed play once more and set the tablet down on the bed in front of the child. Alex was quick to dress Dylan in his jammies and brush out the tangles in his shaggy long hair.

“Alright dude, all done.” Alex told Dylan who giggled and grabbed the tablet to better see the movie closer.

“Dude.” Dylan giggled.

Alex exited the room for a bit and when he returned, Dylan was fast asleep with the movie still playing. Alex couldn’t help but smile as he turned the movie off and tucked Dylan under the covers gently.

“Night kid.” Alex whispered as he leaned down to place a kiss on Dylan’s head.

Turning off the lights, Alex closed the bedroom door and headed towards Taylor’s room where she was still watching TV but laying under her covers.

“It’s late.” Alex told her as he laid down next to her.

“I was waiting for you.” Tay yawned as she cuddled into Alex’s side.

“Well, now I’m here so TV off and close your eyes.” Alex cooed.

The room fell silent as the television was turned off and Alex began to sing quietly to his step-daughter who was out in a matter of seconds.

Tyler was already in his room and the lights were off, so Alex didn’t bother with him knowing Ty was still in a bad mood. Finding his boyfriend instead, Alex walked into their bedroom and smiled at him.

“The kids asleep?” Jack asked as he undid the bed.

“Yeah. I’m worn out.” Alex complained as he undressed himself before joining his lover under the covers.

“Same.”

They laid in silence, both just looking up at the ceiling with a million thoughts running through their heads, but neither of them voicing what they were thinking. Jack turned on his side to look at Alex with adoring eyes as he traced every visible feature on the younger lad.

“I feel uncomfortable with you staring at me as if I were a piece of chocolate or something.” Alex mumbled as he turned to face Jack who laughed.

“I’m only staring at you cause you’re beautiful.”

Alex blushed and hid his face in Jack’s chest, a smile on his face.

“I’m so glad I have you.”

“Me too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Despite listening to bands like Sleeping With Sirens, I've always been a huge fan of One Direction and it hurts that Zayn left the band, but you know life goes on ;-;
So I was on Spring Break a week ago and I have a four day break coming up next week and then 9 more weeks until graduation!!! :)