Status: Updated As Much As Possible

Daddy and the Nanny

33: Team Shy(ler)

“Hey Jack, where’s Alex?” Shane asked as he walked into Jack’s office.

“Your brother went to go talk to your dad and get some of your things since you’re staying here for the next few days,” Jack explained as he looked at his brother-in-law with a smile, setting down his pen and forgetting his paperwork for a moment.

“Oh. Will he be back soon?”

“Probably, do you need him for something, bud?”

“No, just wondering where he was since I haven’t seen him in a while,” Shane shrugged with a smile.

“Bud, come here.”

Shane sighed and walked over to Jack, letting the older male pull him down onto his lap. Shane felt a bit awkward at first, not really knowing Jack very well, but he felt so safe and comforted in the man’s arms.

“Are you feeling okay with everything that’s happened?” Jack asked, hugging the child to his chest.

“I don’t know. I mean, yeah I’m glad I’m quitting but I also don’t want dad to be mad at me,” Shane mumbled, resting his head on Jack’s shoulder.

“He can’t force you though. He can’t make you do something you don’t like.”

“I know.” Shane sighed.

Alex walked in with a smile and walked over to his two boys, sitting on the desk right in front of them. Shane smiled at his brother but made no move to get up from his position on Jack’s lap. He was too cozy to move.

“I talked to dad, he said that you can quit if you want.” Alex smiled, tickling his brother’s stomach lightly.

“Really?! Thank you, Lex!” Shane shouted excitedly and launched himself at his brother, arms wrapped tightly around his neck as Alex chuckled and wrapped his arms around his brother’s waist.

“How’d you convince him?” Jack asked with a smile.

“We had a very long talk about this issue and between my mom and I we both managed to make him see our view and Shane’s. Dad said he’d stop trying to push you on making you do things you don’t want to do. That and I may or may not have threatened him to not show up for work in September.” Alex shrugged.

Jack laughed and Shane giggled into his brother’s chest. Tyler walked into the room and immediately took Shane’s old spot and curled up on his dad’s lap, smiling up at Alex.

"Hey silly." Jack greeted his eldest child.

"Hi." Ty giggled.

“What are your siblings up to?” Alex asked the child, still keeping a tight hold on Shane who had his eyes closed to enjoy the moment.

“Being annoying.”

“Come on kids, Jack needs to finish his work and we can go out for ice cream or something.” Alex said and both children cheered happily before running out the room.

“Come here.” Jack spoke softly as he patted his lap.

Alex blushed a bit but took a seat anyways. Jack sighed happily and held him tighter, pressing a kiss to the side of his neck. The younger male simply smiled and turned his head to press a kiss to the other’s lips.

“Everything alright between you and your dad, though?” Jack asked, arms wrapped around his lover’s waist.

“Yep. I told him that if he didn’t let Shane quit the team that I would quit the job before even starting.” Alex smirke. “He really needs me.”

Jack simply laughed and shook his head as he pressed another kiss to Alex’s neck.

“You’re amazing.”

“I know I am.” Alex smirked. “Now I need to go before the kids start a riot.”

Jack laughed again and they kissed goodbye before Alex left and Jack got back to work.

“Ali!” Dylan cried happily, running up to the man and lifting his arms up as he stood on his tip toes.

“Hi bud.” Alex smiled and picked up the child, setting him on his hip. “Ready to go get ice cream, kiddies!”

“Yes!” They all shouted excitedly and headed for the front door.

Alex grabbed his car keys from the coffee table and before he could head for the door, he felt arms wrap around his waist and he jumped in surprise.

“I’m coming with. I need some family time.” Jack whispered in Alex’s ear.

Alex smiled wide and nodded, handing Jack the car keys before they made their way outside and got into the car.

“Daddy, you coming too?!” Dylan asked excitedly, bouncing in the backseat.

“Yep.” Jack laughed as he started the car.

The kids started arguing over some show and Alex simply sighed as Jack tried to get them to calm down.

“This never ends.” Alex mumbled as he turned up the radio to drown the arguing.

“Ouch! Dad, Dylan’s hitting me!” Taylor cried.

“If you guys don’t stop right now we’ll turn the car around and go back home.”

Once at the ice cream shop, Jack and Alex ordered for the kids while they sat in a booth and waited for their parents to arrive.

“Why are you so happy?” Tyler asked his friend quietly.

“Alex talked to my dad and he’s letting me quit the team.” Shane replied, a smile growing on his face.

“That’s great.” Ty giggled, hugging Shane’s side.

Alex noticed both boys hugging when Jack wasn’t looking and giggled to himself. He was silently rooting for the boys to end up as a couple in a few years.

“Lex?” Jack suddenly called.

“What’s up?” Alex asked as he turned to look at his boyfriend.

“Nothing, just that I love you.”

“I love you too you dork.”

“And you wanna know something?” Jack asked softly in Alex’s ear.

“What?” Alex giggled, already anticipating Jack’s answer.

“I fucking miss you.”

“I do too.” Alex blushed.

That night as soon as all four kids had gone off to bed, Jack locked the bedroom door and attacked his boyfriend with kisses and soft touches everywhere. Jack had Alex pinned down to the bed as he worked on marking the pale skin beneath his collarbone.

Moans and pants filled the room as articles of clothing began to fly around ( not literally). Alex flipped their positions so now he was on top of Jack, moving his way down and placing soft kisses as he went until he reached the man’s erection.

Jack let out a breathy moan as he looked down at Alex who was looking up at him with lust filled eyes before the younger male wrapped his lips around him and moved down on his length. Jack groaned in pleasure, fingers threading into Alex’s soft brown hair and tugging him further down until he choked and gagged.

“You’re doing so good baby. Fuck.” Jack moaned, eyes squeezed shut as Alex kept sucking him off.

Alex hummed around Jack’s penis as he bobbed his head up and down. Eventually Jack reached his climax and came in Alex’s mouth while trying to not moan very loud. Alex pulled away and sat up, wiping away his mouth with the back of his hand as he smiled down at his lover.

“Was I good? I’ve never done this before.” Alex frowned.

“You did great, babe.” Jack smiled, pulling him down and kissing him softly, hand going down to the younger man’s own erection.

~~~

The next morning Alex groaned as Jack’s alarm clock went off at five in the morning. The younger male had barely gone to bed an hour ago after his insomnia had gotten the best of him. Jack simply turned off his alarm and and rubbed Alex’s back as he got out off bed.

“Babe, I’m leaving now.” Jack told his boyfriend an hour later as he leaned down to kiss his head softly.

“Have fun at school.” Alex mumbled tiredly.

Jack chuckled and shook his head before grabbing his brief case and leaving the room. In the hallway Jack bumped into Dylan who was making his way over to the bedroom with his stuffed animal clutched in his arms and tears running down his cheeks.

“What’s wrong, buddy?” Jack cooed softly as he set his brief case down and picked up his distressed child.

“N-Nightmare.” Dylan hiccuped, arms wrapping around Jack’s neck.

“Wanna go sleep with Ali? I gotta go to work, bud.”

“Mhm.”

Jack opened the bedroom door and headed towards the bed with Dylan still in his arms. Alex’s eyes opened and he sat up as Jack dropped the child gently on the large bed.

“What’s wrong?” Alex asked stifling a yawn, thanking the heavens that he’d taken a shower and gotten dressed sometime in the middle of the night.

“Dylan had a nightmare and he wants to stay with you.” Jack explained, ruffling Dylan’s hair.

“Yeah, that’s fine. Come on, Dyl, bedtime.”

Alex laid back down while the child curled up on his chest, stuffed animal still clutched tightly in his arms. Alex sang to the child until they were both fast asleep.

“Alex, dear.” Grace spoke softly a few hours later, shaking the younger man awake.

“Hmm?” Alex moaned as he stretched, noticing he was alone in bed.

“It’s getting late and the kids are asking about you.”

“Time is it?”

“Half past noon.”

“Shit!” Alex shot out of bed quickly and stumbled for a few seconds as he became momentarily dizzy.

“Sweetie, take it easy. The kids are eating lunch right now and May is downstairs with them. She just wanted me to make sure you were still alive.” Grace joked, earning a soft chuckle from Alex.

“Yeah, just couldn’t sleep last night.” Alex sighed as he grabbed a fresh change of clothes.

“Well get ready, the kids are anxious to see you.”

Grace left the room and Alex checked his phone, noticing a bunch of missed calls from Jack, May, and his mom. He sighed and shook his head before getting ready for the day.

“Ali!” Dylan cried happily as Alex descended the stairs.

“Hi, buddy.” Alex smiled and lifted up the child.

“There’s my brother-in-law, I was starting to get worried.” May joked as she walked over to Alex who rolled his eyes.

“Funny.” Alex replied sarcastically. “Why are you here? You never visit unless it’s someone’s birthday.”

“I just want to have a chat with my favorite brother-in-law.” She smiled innocently.

“I’m your only brother-in-law.”

Dylan giggled at the banter going on between his step-dad and his aunt.

“True, but how do you know Joe’s not gay or something?”

“Unless his fiance is secretly a guy, I doubt it.”

May rolled her eyes and sighed in exasperation.

“Daddy.” Tyler called as he walked into the living room a few minutes later where Alex and May were talking.

“Yes?”

“Can Shane and I play outside?”

“Sure. Just play nice if your other siblings want to play. I know you can be mean to them.” Alex warned and Ty nodded with a smile before running off.

“I think it’s cute he calls you dad. Are you and Jack going to have kids in the future?”

“We do want at least one, but we’ll see. Definately not now though.” Alex smiled a bit sadly.

“I saw Hayley the other day.”

“Oh?” Alex said, not really sure how to react.

“Do you know if her and Jack had sex? I mean, she’s pregnant, but it doesn’t really mean that it could be Jack’s.”

“I’m not sure, but with how big of a whore she is, I’m not surprised she’s pregnant.”

May laughed and both her and Alex headed outside as Dylan ran out. They noticed Shane and Ty laughing with each other and they couldn’t help but smile as they started to chase each other around.

“Don’t tell Jack, but they look cute together.” May squealed quietly which made Alex laugh.

“They do.” Alex agreed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I ship Shyler (Ty and Shane) so I'm going to post chapters dedicated to them, this one didn't have much, but it's a start :)
We all need some Shyler love!!
anyways, I promise to work on my other stories as well, I swear I am not abandoning them. They will be completed even if it kills me.