Status: Updated As Much As Possible

Daddy and the Nanny

37: The Nanny's Birthday

Alex woke up on the day of his birthday to Jack placing kisses all over his bare chest. All he did was groan and try to shove the man away because he was fucking tired and just wanted to sleep his birthday away.

“Baby, time to wake up,” Jack spoke as he ran his fingers through Alex’s brown hair.

“No. Go celebrate someone else’s birthday,” Alex mumbled.

“Nope. Come on birthday boy, the kids and I made you a cake.”

“Is it chocolate?”

“Duh.”

Alex smiled and sat up, quickly getting changed and brushing his teeth before jumping into his boyfriend’s arms. Jack grunted at the sudden stunt, but held his lover tightly and placed a kiss to his temple.

“Happy birthday, sweetie.”

“Thanks,” Alex smiled as he kissed Jack’s cheek before both made their way out of the room and downstairs.

“Happy birthday, daddy!” The kids cheered as they ran over to Alex and wrapped their arms around him.

“Thanks kids,” Alex smiled brightly, feeling Jack place a hand on his back.

“We made you a cake, Ali!” Dylan beamed happily as he grabbed Alex’s hand and dragged him towards the kitchen.

There were Happy Birthday balloons next to a flower vase with red roses and Alex couldn't help but smile. The cake was right in the center covered in chocolate frosting and white sloppy letters that said Happy Birthday the a's backwards so Alex guessed Dylan had something to do.

“Well, Grace and dad helped,” Ty said with a small blush.

“I would hope so. I wouldn’t want you kids to burn yourself or burn the house down,” Alex chuckled.

Breakfast came and went. Jack knew Alex didn’t want a big celebration for his birthday and all the younger male wanted was to spend sometime with his family at home. So that’s exactly what they were going to do, until later that night.

“What does the birthday boy want to do?” Jack asked, his lips pressed softly onto Alex’s.

“Just cuddle and watch movies,” Alex pouted childishly and Jack simply laughed as he pecked his lips again and again.

That’s how they spent their day. All five of them cuddled together in the living room on top of a mountain of blankets and pillows on the floor and watching movies. Dylan was in between Jack and Alex while Taylor was to Jack’s left and Ty to Alex’s right. For lunch they ordered pizzas and played a few games.

An hour before dinner, Joyce arrived at their house and congratulated Alex on his birthday.

“Kids, you’re spending the night at Grandma’s tonight,” Jack told his kids.

“Yay!” The kids cheered.

Alex looked over at his boyfriend with an eyebrow raised but was ignored. Eventually Joyce and the kids left and Jack turned to look at Alex with a big smile.

“We’re going out tonight with Zack and Jessica to a club. My friend Vinny just opened it recently and I’ve been dying to go check it out,” Jack explained.

“Sounds good,” Alex smiled.

Both boys were ready to go two hours later and met up with Zack and his girlfriend Jessica outside the bar. Together, the couples walked inside and were greeted by who Alex assumed was Vinny.

“Glad you boys finally decided to come!” Vinny shouted over the loud music excitedly.

“We had to support our friend!” Jack chuckled, his arm wrapped possessively around Alex’s waist.

“Care to introduce?” Alex asked his boyfriend.

“Vin, this is Alex, my boyfriend,” Jack said.

“Hi Alex! I’ve heard so much about you from Jack, I should just write a book about you,” Vinny joked and Alex laughed as he blushed a bit.

“Glad to know Jack has other friends besides us!” Alex joked back, the others laughing and Jack squeezing Alex’s waist lightly.

“Vinny, this is my girlfriend Jessica,” Zack spoke up and Jessica smiled at Vinny.

“Can’t believe she actually said yes on going out with you!” Vinny teased his friend.

“Alex said yes,” Zack said without thinking, causing both Jack and Alex to glare at Zack and Jessica to look at her boyfriend with a shocked expression while Vinny laughed. “Crap.”

“Asshole,” Alex mumbled, resting his head on Jack’s shoulder.

Vinny lead the couples over to the bar area where they each ordered their drinks before heading towards an empty table and sitting down. They talked, laughed and drank a lot throughout the night, getting up to dance here and there.

“I’ll be back,” Alex told Jack as he got up and followed Jessica to the bar.

“So you and Zack dated,” She said and Alex sighed.

“Yeah, but we didn’t last long. It kind of happened almost a year ago.” Alex shrugged, ordering a beer.

Jessica simply nodded and fell into a comfortable conversation with Alex who was unaware of a guy looking at him.

“That guy keeps staring at you,” Jessica whispered in Alex’s ear.

Alex turned his head a bit and shuddered. The guy looked like Jason.

“Um, let’s go back to the table,” Alex spoke nervously and walked off with Jessica towards where he spotted Jack, Zack and Vinny all laughing.

Alex sat next to Jack and leaned into his side, beer forgotten on the table as Jack wrapped his arm around his boyfriend’s waist.

“You alright babe?” Jack asked worriedly.

“Yeah, just a little tired and I haven’t drank this much in awhile so I’m feeling a bit sick.” Alex groaned, closing his eyes as the room seemed to spin a little.

“Let’s get you home, yeah?” Jack whispered in Alex’s ear, pressing a loving kiss to his hair. “Guys, we’re going to head out. I don’t think Alex is going to live past his birthday.”

“Jack, it’s like three in the morning. It’s already after his birthday,” Zack reminded his cousin.

“Is it? Hmm. Anyways, I’ll see you guys around. Come on, Lex, up and at ‘em.”

Alex groaned as he stood up with Jack’s help and they headed over towards the door, but Jack was stopped by another friend of his and Alex sat on a barstool as his boyfriend talked.

“Hello there, pretty boy,” A voice purred in his ear and Alex jumped, turning around to see Jason’s look-a-like.

“Not interested,” Alex mumbled, going to stand up but the guy held his wrist to hold him down.

“You sure? Seems like your guy isn’t giving you the attention you deserve.”

“Get the fuck away from my boyfriend before I punch you to the ground,” Jack threatened as he helped Alex up and stood in front of him.

“Sorry dude, didn’t know he was taken.” The guy smirked.

“Sure you didn’t asshole. Come on, babe.” And with that, Jack held Alex possessively as they walked out of the loud and hot club and into the cool night towards the car.

“It’s such a turn on when you get so possessive over me,” Alex slurred, swaying a bit as he walked.

Jack simply laughed at his boyfriend and helped him get in the car. Alex giggled and leaned his head back as he closed his eyes. The drive home was silent and Jack thought Alex had fallen asleep, but that wasn’t the case. Alex had merely been thinking about Jason all of a sudden.

“Babe,” Jack whispered, shaking his boyfriend’s arm and Alex opened his eyes in fright

"Fudge," Alex grumbled as Jack helped him out of the car. "Can I blow you?"

Jack choked on his spit as he unlocked the door and turned to look at Alex who was looking at him with a bored expression.

"Love, as tempting as that sounds, you're drunk and it's best if we get you-"

"Jackie!" Alex whined as he entered the dark and silent house. "I'm really horny and I'm not drunk. I think."

Jack sighed in annoyance as he took his boyfriend up the stairs to their room.

"Who knew you'd be a horny drunk," Jack mumbled.

"Not really, I've just wanted your dick in my ass for a few days now," Alex spoke, his filter long gone and Jack was so not used to hearing his boyfriend speak so freely.

"We're not having sex right now," Jack chuckled nervously as Alex looked at him with lust filled eyes.

Alex pouted childishly before throwing himself on the bed face down and Jack sighed, going over to him and rubbing his back.

“Babe, you’re going to suffocate.”

“Good,” Alex mumbled into the covers.

Jack did want to pleasure his boyfriend, but he didn’t want to with the amount of alcohol Alex had consumed throughout the night.

“You’re such a baby,” Jack teased as he smacked Alex’s ass, causing the younger male to let out a yelp.

“Please?” Alex begged one last time as he sat up. “Think of it as my birthday present from you.”

To Jack, Alex suddenly sounded so much more sober than he had been a few minutes ago so he thought about it. He thought about how Alex might have just been faking it.

“You weren’t really drunk, were you?”

Alex blushed and looked down at his lap with a small smile on his lips. He looked up to look at Jack and shook his head.

“I just wanted to leave early so we could have some, you know,” Alex said, his blush becoming more noticeable.

Jack laughed but pulled the slightly shorter male into his arms and holding him tight.

“You’re such a little asshole,” Jack kept laughing, pulling back from the hug and kissing his boyfriend passionately.

“So, will you?” Alex asked hopefully.

“Hmm, I don’t know. You’ve been a very bad boy, Lexy,” Jack spoke in a husky voice as he laid his boyfriend back on the bed and crawling on top of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I graduated high school you guys!!! I cried like a fucking baby during the ceremony, but anyways don't be surprised if updates on this story start to slow down or more time skips are added throughout. I also want to finish the other stories that I still need to finish because I'm a very forgetful person.