Status: Updated As Much As Possible

Daddy and the Nanny

41: Nine Months

"You know what next week is?" Alex asked Jack one night as they both laid in bed, talking about random things.

"Hmm, not sure." Jack teased.

"Asshole, it's our anniversary!" Alex exclaimed as he sat on his fiancé's lap, leaning down to peck his lips.

"Can't believe we've been together for a whole year. It's been a crazy adventure and I'm glad you've been by my side."

“A whole year of putting up with your stupid jokes,” Alex teased, tracing Jack’s Jack Skellington tattoo.

“Oh please, I know you love them. You laugh every time you hear one of my stupid jokes.”

Rolling his eyes, Alex settled down on his fiancee’s chest, closing his eyes tiredly as Jack rubbed soft circles on his lower back.

“I want to get married on Valentine’s Day next year,” Jack suddenly said, a small smile on his face as he held Alex tightly.

“You’re such a sap,” Alex giggled.

“So is that a yes?”

“Hell yeah.”

The next morning Alex frowned as he looked at himself in the mirror after brushing his teeth, trying to to figure out if Jack really was serious last night or not. Suddenly hands were placed on his hips and he jumped, seeing Jack chuckling behind him.

“Don’t think too hard, babe, I was serious when I told you we’re getting married on the fourteenth of February of next year,” Jack said, placing a soft kiss to his lover’s neck.

Alex laughed and shook his head as Jack hugged him tightly, burying his face on Alex’s shoulder.

“Can’t believe we’ve been together for twelve months and we’re getting married in 9 months.”

“We better start planning our wedding then, these nine months are going to fly by so fast,” Jack replied as he looked at Alex through the mirror.

Alex smiled and agreed before they made their way downstairs where the kids were already making a mess in the living room. Alex looked over at Jack with a raised eyebrow before walking towards the kitchen to start on breakfast.

“Alright you three, time for breakfast! Why don’t we help Ali out in the kitchen?” Jack suggested and they all agreed, quickly picking up their toys and putting them away before heading over to Jack who lead them into the kitchen.

Alex smiled when the kids walked in, greeting them all good morning with a kiss and big hug. Dylan clung to Alex as he went to get up to get everything out for breakfast, so Alex carried him and set him down on one of the counters.

“Shall we make pancakes, kiddies?” Jack asked.

“Yes! Chocolate chip pancakes!” Taylor shouted excitedly, clapping her hands and shaking her older brother’s arm.

“Don’t do that!” Tyler frowned, shaking off his sister’s hand.

“Rude.”

“Kids, don’t start,” Alex warned as he grabbed the pancake mix.

Making breakfast with three children who constantly fight with each other and a giant baby is no easy task. Alex honestly feels like he’s the only adult in the family when Jack joins in with the food fight the kids have started. He understands perfectly where the kids got their hyperactivity from, though.

“You four are cleaning this mess up,” Alex grumbled tiredly as he glared at them.

“Yes sir!” They all shouted.

“After we eat breakfast though, otherwise our pancakes will get cold and cold pancakes aren’t as good,” Jack grinned, pecking Alex’s cheek softly.

“Okay, but you will clean after we eat,” Alex warned them.

“No worries Ali, the kitchen will be good as new when we finish,” Tyler offered, wiping flour from his face.

Breakfast went by normally, and then the other four got down to business cleaning up the kitchen while Alex grabbed his phone and went to his calendar app, skipping to February of next year and typing on the fourteenth, ’Wedding date?’

A week later, Jack had dropped Taylor and Dylan off at his parents’ house and Tyler with Alex’s parents since Jack and Alex would be going out for their one year anniversary.

“Alright champ, I’ll come pick you up in the morning. Be good and don’t give Isobel a hard time,” Jack warned his oldest child as he walked him up to the front door holding his overnight bag.

“No worries dad,” Tyler smiled as Jack rang the doorbell and Isobel opened the door a few seconds after.

“About time you guys showed up,” Isobel teased, pulling her ‘grandson’ into a hug and kissing his head. “Go right in sweetie, Shane’s in the living room.”

“Bye dad!” Tyler waved at Jack and grabbed his backpack before running inside.

“I’ll come tomorrow morning,” Jack told Isobel who nodded.

“No worries, Jack. Have fun, but not too much and make sure you’re both responsible. Make sure you have condoms and lube-”

“Thank you Isobel, we’ll be careful,” Jack chuckled awkwardly, cheeks a bright red as he walked away backwards slowly.

Isobel laughed loudly at her son-in-law and waved goodbye before heading inside and smiling over at Shane and Tyler who were curled up on the couch together, laughing at something on the TV.

Once Jack got home, he told Alex what Isobel had told him and Alex simply laughed while Jack sat on their bed with a pout and whining about how embarrassing that was.

"Babe, you'll have to get used to that. Mama Gaskarth is like the queen at embarrassing people. Years of her dropping me off at school resulted in my friends teasing me about her goodbyes and such. I was terrified of having friends over because of she was," Alex explained as he styled his hair.

"But you told me that she wasn't exactly mother of the year," Jack frowned as he looked at his fiancé up and down slowly, secretly admiring every curve and his lean legs.

"She wasn't, but she liked to pretend that she was in front of other people. Now step checking me out, asshole, I can practically feel you undressing me with your eyes."

"Sorry, it's just that you're so hot, Lexy."

Alex rolled his eyes as he felt satisfied with his hair and turned to face Jack was still staring at him. Alex cleared his throat and Jack blushed.

"Okay okay, I'll stop. It's just that you're wearing those tight jeans I love seeing you in so much," Jack purred as he made his way over to Alex and pulled him close by his belt loops.

Alex smiled and pecked Jack's lips repeatedly as his arms went around the older male's neck.

"A whole fuckin year, babe," Jack mumbled against Alex's lips.

"A whole year of being with such a dork," Alex teased as he pulled back from the kiss with a large grin, Jack pouting once more.

Once they were both ready to go, Jack drove them to a restaurant where he had made reservations and they were seated in a more private section where the lights were dimmed a bit and a candle was placed in the middle.

"Well isn't this romantic," Alex commented as he looked at his surroundings and smiled over at Jack who grinned.

"I know it's like the most cliche thing to take your loved one out for dinner, but you can never go wrong with food," Jack spoke while he wiggled his eyebrows at Alex who laughed.

Jack ordered a bottle of wine for them and as the waiter went to get it, the couple decided on what they wanted to eat.

The place was cozy, not a lot of tables close to each other and very few people were around. Soft music played in the background and Alex really liked the overall look of the place.

"So what now?" Alex asked as they headed out of the restaurant holding hands as they walked towards their car.

"Well, I know that there's this concert tonight that we both wanted to go to-"

"No freaking way!" Alex exclaimed as he interrupted Jack mid sentence.

"Yes way. I got two tickets to see… One Direction!" Jack exclaimed and Alex glared at him, hitting his arm roughly. "Just kidding, babe, no need to be so violent. We're going to see our favorite band."

"Asshole, don't play with my emotions like that," Alex pouted as Jack opened the passenger door for him and he got in.

"Sorry, love." Jack laughed as he began to drive away from the restaurant and to their next destination.

The concert came and went, all the while Jack admiring the way Alex sang along to the songs and moved to the beat as the crowd also sang back the words. Jack wasn't sure what he'd spent more time seeing. The show or Alex. He loved either one, though. He loved the way Alex's eyes had lit up when he'd mentioned the concert and he loved the way Alex looked over at him constantly mounting 'I love you' with such adoration in his eyes Jack wasn't sure if he was dreaming it all or not.

"Did you have fun?" Jack asked Alex as they walked out of the building all sweaty, ears ringing and adrenaline still coursing through their vines from the excitement of the show.

"So much fun I don't think I'll be able to sleep from all this!" Alex exclaimed, clinging to Jack's right arm and bouncing up and down as they walked.

Jack simply laughed as they pushed their way through the crowd and to the parking lot, Alex babbling along. Jack threw his head back and laughed, eyes looking at the dark sky as a small raindrop landed on his forehead.

The drive home was filled with chatter from a still hyper Alex who refused to shut up for a minute and Jack simply shook his head as he drove. The clock read almost midnight once they reached their house. Jack, being the gentleman he likes to be, opened Alex's door and closed it before pinning his fiancé against the car.

"Thank you so much for tonight, Jack, you really know how to make me have a good time," Alex smiled, arms around Jack's neck as cold raindrops landed on his bare skin.

"You know I'd do anything to always see that smile on your face and sparkle of excitement in your eyes. I know that having three kids can be hard for us to sometimes have our own time and go out on dates like normal couples do before they get married and such, but when we do I always want to make sure you're happy. That you're enjoying your time with me because may I remind you that in nine months you'll be officially stuck with me?" Jack teased, his hands holding onto Alex's hips tightly, neither men bother by the steady raindrops falling from the sky.

"I always enjoy my time with you, Jackie. Everyday is an adventure when you're with the person you love, or in my case people." Alex smiled.

"Good."

Jack leaned down and brushed his lips against Alex's softly as he closed his eyes, the raindrops coming down a bit faster. Alex pushed up against Jack's lips and they kissed under the rain for a few minutes before breaking apart as the rain got heavier and they laughed before running towards the safety of the front porch. Alex rubbed his arms as Jack unlocked the door and lead them inside, taking off their shoes on the matt and giggling like a teenage couple kissing for the first time.

"Let's get changed before we get sick," Jack suggested, grabbing Alex's cold fingers and leading him up the stairs, turning the hallway light off and leaving the stair lights on as they walked.

Jack's idea of changing involved both getting naked but neither getting changed, instead they were kissing again and letting their curious hands roam each other's bodies as they moved towards the bed in the dark, the second floor hallway light casting a soft glow inside the bedroom. Jack fell on the bed with Alex on top of him as they kept their kiss going, Alex moving a bit to straddle Jack's hips with his hands flat on his lover's chest.

"I want you," Alex moaned quietly, wrapping a hand around Jack's hard member and giving it a few strokes which caused Jack to groan quietly as he reached towards the nightstand and pulled out a bottle of lube and condom from the drawer.

"Want me to fuck you, Lexy?" Jack asked as he flipped them around, Alex now laying on his back with his legs spread apart as Jack opened the half empty lube bottle.

"Y-Yeah," Alex whimpered in anticipation.

(A/N: Am I really doing this you guys?)

"How bad, babe?"

"R-Really bad. Fuck me so good. It's been a few weeks, Jacky."

Jack smirked and coated a few fingers with the lube before bringing his index finger down and slowly pushing it inside, Alex already begging for more so Jack gladly added a second finger. Alex’s back arched off the bed a bit as Jack’s fingers brushed against that one spot that almost had him spilling over the edge.

“Just do it,” Alex panted, looking at Jack with half lidded eyes.

“If you’re sure,” Jack teased as he opened the condom and slipped it on.

(AN: Yep, I really am writing this, I mean, I’m already in far too deep, pun intended. Sorry.)

Jack leaned down and kissed Alex softly for a few seconds before disconnecting their lips and pulling him closer as he lined himself up. Alex squeezed his eyes shut as Jack began to push himself in with care, Jack’s fingers gripping his hips delicately and then tightening once he was fully inside.

Soft thrusts, hushed whispers and kisses every now and then is how the next five minutes were spent until Alex begged for Jack to go faster as he stroked himself, getting close to his release. Their moans got louder and Jack’s thrusts got sloppier as they both reached their high.

“Fuck,” Jack whispered tiredly as he just stayed there for a few seconds.

Alex just smiled lazily at his future husband and Jack pulled away, taking off the condom and tying it before he threw it in the trash.

“One day,” Alex spoke softly.

Jack smiled down at Alex as he climbed on top of him and leaned down to kiss him roughly. Alex moaned and tangled his fingers in Jack’s messy hair as he brought his legs up and wrapped them around Jack’s torso.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chill your horses, this isn't 50 Shades of Gray, but as the chapters go there will be more of this.
Anyways, I made an outline for the chapters, summaries basically, and up until now I'm at chapter 53 so I'm making either 55 or 60 the last chapter. As for a sequel, I'm 50/50 on it right now. I'll inform you before the story ends :)