Status: Updated As Much As Possible

Daddy and the Nanny

43: Want

“Daddy!” The kids cheered as they ran out of the school for the last time that school year.

“Hi kids!” Alex smiled at them, hugging all three kids tightly. “Finally done with school and no time for a long summer break.”

“Are you done with school too?” Taylor asked as they walked towards the car.

“Not until next week,” Alex pouted.

“Sucks to be you,” Tyler snickered as the kids all got in the back.

“Funny. We’re picking up Shane from school.”

“Yay!”

“Yay indeed,” Alex mumbled to himself as he drove out of the school and headed towards Shane’s.

Alex’s parents decided to go out on a second honeymoon and had asked Jack and Alex if they could take Shane in for a few weeks, which obviously the couple said yes. Alex’s mom had dropped the house keys with Alex that morning before leaving so he could take Shane to pack whatever he needed.

“How long is Shane staying with us?” Tyler asked excitedly from the backseat.

“Not sure. I think my mom said three weeks at the most,” Alex replied, stopping at a red light and changing the radio station.

“Cool.”

A few minutes later Alex pulled up at Shane’s school and told Tyler to go wait for the older boy while he stayed to watch Taylor and Dylan who’d been arguing the whole car ride about stupid things that Alex did not care about.

Shane walked out of the building with a smile on his face as he talked with his friends about their summer plans.

“What are you doing during the summer, Shay?” His friend, a boy with a lot of freckles across his nose and strawberry blonde hair asked curiously.

“I’m spending some time with my older brother and his family while my parents are on their vacation and then who knows,” Shane shrugged, scanning the area for any signs of Alex.

“That’s awesome,” a girl with dark brown hair replied with a smile.

“I gotta go. I see my brother’s car. Have a nice summer guys!” Shane told them.

“You too, Shane!” Both shouted back.

Shane smiled as he spotted a nervous looking Tyler waiting for him. Tyler smiled in relief when he saw the older boy and waved at him happily. Shane waved back as he reached the boy and ruffled his hair.

“Ready for the summer, my dear nephew?” Shane teased as they headed towards the car.

“Stop,” Tyler whined. “Of course I’m ready. Uncle.”

Shane laughed and opened the passenger door as Ty opened the back door and both got in the car.

“Hey bro, how was school?” Alex asked his brother.

“Boring. We don’t do anything fun anymore. Middle school is boring,” Shane pouted.

“Wait until you get to high school,” Alex chuckled.

“Ugh, please don't."

Alex laughed as they hit the road.

Now that Grace didn't work with them anymore, things were a bit harder for Alex to handle. He had to do the house chores, not that he minded, but he was also doing his school and taking care of the kids and sometimes even going to help Amy at work. To say he was tired was the understatement of the year.

"Alright kids, want lunch?" Alex asked them once they were at home.

"Please, Ali?" Dylan begged, looking at the male with pleading eyes.

"Grilled cheese sandwich?"

"Yes!" All the kids cheered.

“Alright, but first I want you all to leave your things upstairs. Remember, now that Grace doesn’t work here we need to keep the house cleaner than usual and since you are on summer break, I will be giving you chores to do,” Alex informed them as he headed towards the kitchen.

“But Dad!” the three Barakat children whined.

“No buts, kids. Your father said so too and he’ll probably end up giving you a long lecture when he gets home from work later.”

“Fine,” they grumbled before walking up the stairs.

“You’re such a mom, Lex,” Shane snickered before following the children upstairs.

“Shut up, child.”

When Jack got home, he was greeted by a crying Dylan and Taylor arguing with Alex. Tyler and Shane were nowhere to be seen so Jack assumed they were upstairs. Closing the front door Jack made his way into the living room where Alex was picking up Dylan from the ground before turning around to face a yelling Taylor.

“What’s going on here?” Jack asked, looking between his lover and his children.

Dylan was now hiccuping in Alex’s arms, head resting on the male’s shoulder as Alex scowled down at the girl who was glaring back at her stepfather.

“I was in the laundry room when I heard yelling and then Dylan started to cry and when I came out I found him at the bottom of the stairs with Taylor yelling from the third step,” Alex explained tiredly and Jack saw how exhausted his boyfriend looked.

“Did you push your brother?” Jack asked his daughter.

“Maybe,” she mumbled angrily.

“Taylor, I’m not playing games right now. Did you push Dylan down the stairs?”

“Fine. He pushed me first though!”

“Doesn’t mean you should push him back and you’re not the one crying. You could have seriously injured your little brother, Tay. We’ve talked about this sweetheart.”

Taylor pouted and nodded.

“Also, what have I said about talking back to Alex? He has as much right as I do when it comes to you three kids. If he’s scolding you about something, I don’t want you talking back and making the situation harder on him. What you did today was wrong and you know it,” Jack told her as he knelt down in front of the girl who kept pouting, looking around and realizing Alex was gone.

“I don’t like it when he yells at me,” Taylor mumbled as she looked down at the ground.

“Well don’t give him a reason to yell at you. I know he doesn’t like yelling at you kids, but you three can be big troublemakers and it drives him crazy. I’m barely home and I wish I could spend more time with all of you, but he’s as much your dad as I am yours.”

Taylor nodded and gave her father a smile. Jack laughed and pulled her into a hug, kissing the top of her head. Jack left Taylor in the living room watching TV and with a bowl of ice cream before walking off to find Alex and Dylan. They were in the bathroom with Alex cleaning Dylan’s cut.

“All done, bunny,” Alex smiled at the child who had dried tear stains on his chubby cheeks and was still hiccuping a bit.

“Thank you,” Dylan spoke quietly as Alex placed a band-aid on the cut. “Hi dad.”

“Hi sport, you feeling better?” Jack asked, wrapping an arm around Alex’s waist and pulling him close into his side as he ruffled Dylan’s hair with his free hand.

“Mhmm.”

Jack kissed his child’s forehead before setting him down on the ground and watching him run off before turning around to face Alex and wrapping his arms around his waist.

“I love you, you know? So fucking much,” Jack whispered, pecking Alex’s lips repeatedly which caused the younger boy to smile from ear to ear.

"I love you too, dork. I want you tonight,” Alex whispered in Jack’s ear seductively, biting his ear lobe lightly and smirking when Jack let out a soft moan, his hands traveling down to cup Alex’s ass.

“How bad do you want me, love?”

“Very. I’ve been thinking about you all day.”

Jack captured Alex’s lips in a rough kiss, pulling their bodies impossibly close to each other. Alex could feel his dick getting hard as his front rubbed against Jack’s already hard member, but he pulled away from the kiss before they got carried away. Both were breathing heavily and Alex pecked the older boy’s lips one more time before leaving the bathroom. Jack groaned as he looked down at his problem and sighed before closing the door and locking it.

“Alex, can we go get my things from mom’s?” Shane asked as him and Tyler walked down the stairs.

“Sure kid. Ty, you going bud?” Alex asked as he grabbed his car keys and put his shoes on.

“Yeah,” Tyler smiled, holding onto Shane’s left arm tightly.

“Go wait outside while I tell Jack to watch the other kids.”

Tyler and Shane nodded before running off outside and Alex headed back towards the bathroom where Jack was opening the door.

“I’m taking Shane to get his things, watch the other two and make sure they don’t start fighting again.”

“Don’t worry, dad,” Jack teased.

“Asshole. I’ll see you later.”

Jack kissed Alex quickly and watched his lover walk away before heading into the living room where Taylor was still focused on the TV and Dylan was curled up on the couch trying not to fall asleep. Jack smiled and laid down with his baby who giggled quietly when his dad’s stubble tickled his cheek.

“Daddy, you’re scratchy!” Dylan shrieked as Jack laughed and kept tickling his son’s cheek.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Alright Shane, go get your things. I’ll be down here waiting for you kids,” Alex told them.

They both nodded before running up the stairs laughing quietly about something while Alex headed into the living room, smiling sadly when he saw a picture of Melody. He grabbed the picture and traced her face lightly before setting it back down and sitting on the couch, hearing Tyler and Shane laughing upstairs.

Alex felt his phone buzz in his back pocket and he pulled it out, seeing a message from Rian. He opened it and smiled when he saw a picture of Rian and Cassadee’s son, Ryder, smiling wide with big green eyes. Another message went through reading, ‘Hi Uncle Alex!’ Alex chuckled and typed a message back to Rian, a simple ‘He’s getting so big now!’

“We’re ready!” Shane declared as he and Ty popped into the living room.

“Let’s go then.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That night both Alex and Jack were locked in their room and trying to keep quiet. Their soft pants filled the room as Jack thrusted in and out of his boyfriend softly, leaning down to place kisses all over the younger male’s neck. Alex dug his nails into Jack’s back as he arched his back feeling overwhelmed by all the soft touches and hushed words.

“God, Jack,” Alex moaned quietly.

“Fuck, I’ll never get tired of this,” Jack spoke as he sped up his pace, wrapping a hand around Alex’s hard member.

They both came at the same time a few minutes later and barely had time to recover when Dylan cried out for them.

“At least we finished,” Alex mumbled as he watched Jack get cleaned up and dressed.

“True, last time we didn’t even start,” Jack laughed as he headed for the door and closed it after walking out, leaving Alex to clean up.

“If we get interrupted with Dylan, we won’t be doing much with a newborn,” Alex mumbled to himself as he changed the sheets.

Meanwhile Jack was rubbing Dylan’s back until the child fell back asleep, but by the time Jack had gone back to his room, Alex was fast asleep as well. The younger male was now wearing one of Jack’s old t-shirts and dark blue boxer briefs. Jack simply smiled softly and climbed back on the bed as he leaned down to kiss Alex’s head softly before spooning him and falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I had updated it, but my wifi connection was being a poopy head and so the chapter never updated and I just realized that *insert crying emoji*

My boyfriend took me to Warped Tour this Tuesday and I got to see Pierce The Veil, Asking Alexandria and a lot of other bands plus I also met the Youtubers and I'm so damn happy right now :)